Dustin Ray (aka Dusty)
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Neighbor

Perryville, AR

#1 Mar 19, 2010
So what's with this Dusty guy? He drives that piece of shit bike and will never get his car running. From what I hear he also has a 2.35" penis and molests little boys. When not getting stupid tattoos he pleasures himself in the front yard while yelling racial epithets. Next time you see him, please....and I mean PLEASE tell him what a piece of trash he truly is!
NevaGonnaHappen

Trinity, TX

#2 Mar 21, 2010
He will never get in trouble. No matter how many lil kids he molest or how much crack he smokes it will never happen. Wanna know why?? Because he is Matt Darst butt buddie. They have sleep overs, dress each other up, and go for joy rides in Mr. Darst pwetty wittle cop car. Not to mention Long walks on the Creek Front an packin tha fudge.
Seriously

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2010
I know Dusty Ray and hes a nice person unless you f him over! People need to grow the hell up!!!!
snitch

Trinity, TX

#4 Mar 28, 2010
dustin is alittle snitch who gets his dope by turning in other people to his buddy he just better watch himself
For Sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2010
Snitches get stitches =)
Amy

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Apr 3, 2010
For ur fkn information Dustin isnt gay so if all u wanna do is run ur mouth then u shld go 2 his face!!! Idk y ppl has gotta hide behind the screen & b scared lil BITCHES!!!! Also, if he smoked crack & did things 2 kids I sure in the f*** wldnt let our son visit him!!!
Need Info

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 19, 2010
Cant nobody get to him to say anything to his face, it's burried in darst lap!! LMFAO
Melissa

Hodgenville, KY

#9 May 20, 2010
Heather Darst has photos of these two men dressed in red- teddies. I've seen the photos. Can't wait til she gets out of jail. Wonder why Matt didn't go to jail with her.
Amy

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 May 20, 2010
Hmm sounds like a bunch of jealous BITCHES 2 me!!! Wat u mad cuz u didnt get 2 f*** Dustin or Matt & thats y u gotta run ur mouth about them & hide behind the computer!!
Yo mama

Glasgow, KY

#11 May 20, 2010
Melissa wrote:
Heather Darst has photos of these two men dressed in red- teddies. I've seen the photos. Can't wait til she gets out of jail. Wonder why Matt didn't go to jail with her.
Who is heather darst? Just wondering. I know matt. I know he is a loser.
Ugh

Centerville, TX

#13 May 28, 2010
Amy wrote:
Hmm sounds like a bunch of jealous BITCHES 2 me!!! Wat u mad cuz u didnt get 2 f*** Dustin or Matt & thats y u gotta run ur mouth about them & hide behind the computer!!
Maybe they're mad about your horrible spelling and grammar.....
Amy

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 May 28, 2010
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they're mad about your horrible spelling and grammar.....
Awww Im so sorry dumbass but have you ever heard of hmmmm lets see.....Abbreviation??????
Ugh

Centerville, TX

#15 May 28, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww Im so sorry dumbass but have you ever heard of hmmmm lets see.....Abbreviation??????
I have actually, it's used to shorten long words instead of spelling them out. None of the words you "abbreviated" are long, you're just too lazy to hit an extra key or two. With that said "u" isn't an abbreviation for "you" it's a letter. Likewise "y" isn't an abbreviation for "why".....just another letter. I could go on but doubt you would get the idea. Who's the dumb-ass now?(in case you didn't notice I also hyphenated dumb-ass because "dumbass" isn't a word)

If someone were to get on here to try to defend me should a thread pop up slandering my name I would hope they were smart enough to spell and use proper grammar. You're not doing Dustin any favors by portraying yourself as an idiot.

LOL

Glasgow, KY

#16 May 29, 2010
If someone is on here to brag about FU#$ING One of these two "guys", you are the loser!! lol These "boys" Are Pretty much Dumb a sses lmao
amy

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jun 2, 2010
dusty an matt an whitney are all in breed an have sex with animals
The Real AMY

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jun 4, 2010
amy wrote:
dusty an matt an whitney are all in breed an have sex with animals
I'm glad some other BITCH likes to use my name!! Are you to scared to post your real name????
Friend

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Jul 7, 2010
well i know dusty and hes a really good guy. and people think hes a asshole because hes honest with people. and he didnt molest any boys. he loves his two boys more than anything. and im pretty sure that hes not gay stating that he has two little boys. im also sure that he dont have sex with animals either. you people are immature and just want to run your mouths about someone to make you feel better about yourself. grow the hell up and stop acting like children! unless you personally know him then stop running your damn mouth.
Cody

Elk Horn, KY

#21 Jul 22, 2010
He did have sex with an animal. I know. During a hunting trip one time he fcked a deer.
casual poster

Hodgenville, KY

#22 Jul 22, 2010
Cody wrote:
He did have sex with an animal. I know. During a hunting trip one time he fcked a deer.
eeeeeewwwwww.......... that poor deer. LOL I wonder which sheriff will serve the child support warrant, LMAO
Diddle

Vine Grove, KY

#23 Dec 6, 2013
Friend wrote:
well i know dusty and hes a really good guy. and people think hes a asshole because hes honest with people. and he didnt molest any boys. he loves his two boys more than anything. and im pretty sure that hes not gay stating that he has two little boys. im also sure that he dont have sex with animals either. you people are immature and just want to run your mouths about someone to make you feel better about yourself. grow the hell up and stop acting like children! unless you personally know him then stop running your damn mouth.
I bet you say that about all your drug dealers...if you personally know him...right....Karma, Karma, Karma...just ask them how it caught up! but its still about the weed indeed, life goes on...well for some!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baseball coaches at park 13 hr Been there 15
Heather hornback (May '15) 23 hr Miss santa 29
Team Mystic Thu Tazkven 1
Todd Elmore (Jun '15) Thu I pray 22
save a lot cashiers Thu Unexpected rudeness 22
lesbian Jul 26 betchacantguess 15
tanning bed rash Jul 26 betchacantguess 7

Hodgenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance