First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2011
Why in the world is marcus jackson working for hodgenville police? The sheriff fired him for being lazy and not doing his job. Now he works for the city police! What is going on here?
Not happy

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2011
Because the mayor is crooked and nobody else will work for him. I wonder if they mayor knows how bad Marcus talked about him and how crazy he is during the election.....
shut up

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Marcus is a good man, leave him alone, you wanna talk about him being lazy, get your lazy ass off the computer and quit talking about people, he is s human being with feeling and a child who doesn't need to hear the bullshit from the likes of dumb ass judgmental people like yourselves, a little advice for you both, get bent!!!Good day
Loser

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2011
How pathetic is it to try and look like two different people and answere your own question lol. Sounds like to me someones a little jelouse and maybe a bit threatened lol (you know what Im talking about too so I dont think I have to elaborate) And hell I talked to Steve and he said everybody in four counties has been trying to get a job since Well's injury so you need to find a better source for your info lol
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2011
If all you have to do is sit around and post things on topix that you don't know anything about, you need to be a part of the LaRue County Sheriff's Dept --- if you aren't already. Marcus is the only one on the sheriff's department that cared anything about his job. Shofner released him from his duties after the election was over. Bobby doesn't realize the only reason he won the election has nothing to do with his job as sheriff, because Lord knows he doesn't do a THING in this town. But the next election will tell the truth about all that. I commend Marcus on his efforts to better himself by not letting the "cut" get him down. He is a father, that is determined to let his child have the best life he has to offer. Considering that Shofner released him from his duties, he has nothing to feel guilty about from working for Hodgenville City. He has been a worker for this community for many years, and only has been frowned upon for his good, hard work --- which is completely unacceptable.
What the community doesn't know, Deputy Darst is next on the "released" list. He thought he did a good thing by stabbing his co-workers in the back, but Shofner already has a back-up to fill Matt's position. Therefore, maybe he should be careful of the "job" he does. My suggestion to him is to be more involved with the community and the crimes happening right before his eyes, instead of what's happening with everyone else's life. He has enough trouble of his own.
As far as the next election, whoever runs against Shofner has my vote. He has no idea of how many votes he lost after "releasing" Thomas and Jackson from their duties. They won him a lot of votes. McCoy and Darst, with their laziness, attitudes, and lack of motivation, won't be his best attributes for this next election, thats for sure. I hope he has a few tricks up his sleeve to win votes, because right now, the one being released of his duties will be the one and only himself.
????

Centerville, TX

#6 Jan 23, 2011
just me wrote:
If all you have to do is sit around and post things on topix that you don't know anything about, you need to be a part of the LaRue County Sheriff's Dept --- if you aren't already. Marcus is the only one on the sheriff's department that cared anything about his job. Shofner released him from his duties after the election was over. Bobby doesn't realize the only reason he won the election has nothing to do with his job as sheriff, because Lord knows he doesn't do a THING in this town. But the next election will tell the truth about all that. I commend Marcus on his efforts to better himself by not letting the "cut" get him down. He is a father, that is determined to let his child have the best life he has to offer. Considering that Shofner released him from his duties, he has nothing to feel guilty about from working for Hodgenville City. He has been a worker for this community for many years, and only has been frowned upon for his good, hard work --- which is completely unacceptable.
What the community doesn't know, Deputy Darst is next on the "released" list. He thought he did a good thing by stabbing his co-workers in the back, but Shofner already has a back-up to fill Matt's position. Therefore, maybe he should be careful of the "job" he does. My suggestion to him is to be more involved with the community and the crimes happening right before his eyes, instead of what's happening with everyone else's life. He has enough trouble of his own.
As far as the next election, whoever runs against Shofner has my vote. He has no idea of how many votes he lost after "releasing" Thomas and Jackson from their duties. They won him a lot of votes. McCoy and Darst, with their laziness, attitudes, and lack of motivation, won't be his best attributes for this next election, thats for sure. I hope he has a few tricks up his sleeve to win votes, because right now, the one being released of his duties will be the one and only himself.
Very well said....
Employed

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2011
Marcus Jackson is a pathetic joke! It won't be long before cruse fires him too. Lazy is lazy!
Known

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2011
Well, I know who you are. On Topix you've gone by:

Confused
Not Happy
Employed

And, you have a close association with the Courthouse... Ha, ha, you've been figured out. I think I'll email some of the folks at the courthouse and let them know some of your posts. I'm sure they will be happy to "take care" of you in their own way....
????

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Jan 24, 2011
Employed wrote:
Marcus Jackson is a pathetic joke! It won't be long before cruse fires him too. Lazy is lazy!
Your a pathetic joke....just saying...
small town bull

Radcliff, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2011
There's only 2 reasons why anyone would not like Marcus Jackson: Because you did something you shouldn't and he had to do his job. Or because you wanna kiss the sheriff's butt. People wanna gossip.....gossip....gossip. Marcus was lazy, Marcus talked about people. That sounds made up. If that's really the reason he was fired it sounds like a big girl runs the department. Don't talk about me. Don't look at me. ooooo Mommy! The biggest gossiper is still linked to the department. There might come a time when you need him to save your stinkin butt from some a perdicament.If he's lazy, why did the City Police hire him? Marcus was ousted from the click. He shall prevail. Bobby picked the perfect time to dismiss a single father from his career. Right at Christmas time, with no warning and cheat the man out of his comp time. Definitely a political move. Right after being elected in, when Marcus spent all that time door to door for that Sheriff. Marcus is a good man, great father,he knows the difference between right and wrong, and he upholds the law. So stop trying to insult the man. He's so much better than to be bashed by someone who's a small minded pansy.
larue co fireman

Bedias, TX

#11 Jan 24, 2011
will i like marcus he is a good guy so stop saying things about him
outcast

Doniphan, MO

#12 Jan 24, 2011
small town bull wrote:
There's only 2 reasons why anyone would not like Marcus Jackson: Because you did something you shouldn't and he had to do his job. Or because you wanna kiss the sheriff's butt. People wanna gossip.....gossip....gossip. Marcus was lazy, Marcus talked about people. That sounds made up. If that's really the reason he was fired it sounds like a big girl runs the department. Don't talk about me. Don't look at me. ooooo Mommy! The biggest gossiper is still linked to the department. There might come a time when you need him to save your stinkin butt from some a perdicament.If he's lazy, why did the City Police hire him? Marcus was ousted from the click. He shall prevail. Bobby picked the perfect time to dismiss a single father from his career. Right at Christmas time, with no warning and cheat the man out of his comp time. Definitely a political move. Right after being elected in, when Marcus spent all that time door to door for that Sheriff. Marcus is a good man, great father,he knows the difference between right and wrong, and he upholds the law. So stop trying to insult the man. He's so much better than to be bashed by someone who's a small minded pansy.
couldnt of said it better if i said that myself.i would have his back cause im sure he would have mine.he is a good officer.
riotnside

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2011
small town bull wrote:
totaly agree
Because

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2011
Marcus is an awesome cop and great friend to a lot of people. It has nothing to do with a crooked mayor or whatever. Marcus works his ass off...on and off duty. He's helped friends out so many times! I don't know who started this...but it sounds like to me that you have a personal problem with Marcus. Maybe you should take that up with him instead of making comments behind his back.
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2011
small town bull wrote:
I think I know who posted this, and am so proud of you for actually taking up for him. He is a great father and he is a good man. Glad you can still say that!! Totally agree with you!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 25, 2011
I agree with all those of you who are defending Marcus. He is a great person, friend, Officer, but most of all father. His first priority was and always will be his son. If you idiots knew the truth Marcus was called by the Mayor before he even got home from the Sheriffs office the day he was terminated to come work for the City Police Department. At that time he was in shock and wanted to look for a position outside of Larue County. However, because of the Sheriff he has been black balled and no one wants to give him the chance to prove he is not lazy and does a damn good job. The people are going to have a rude awakening when Marcus becomes the next Sheriff. By that I mean at the next election cause he has the friends the support and the backing to make it happen and when he does he will clean house at the Sheriffs Office. I can't wait until Bobby, and Queen Tammy get knocked off their Throne. Then the McCoy's and Darst will be out on their ass too. What a great day that will be.
Wow

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2011
Wow far from the truth you can trust that ladyant, dont know who gave you your info but that is definately not how it went down. Lmao ask someone from HPD and see for yourself lol
DUH

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Jan 26, 2011
he was a Hodgenville Police Office before he was a Deputy.......... have you all forgot, he's just back where he started... and I do believe he is a good person, you couldn't ask for a better Father, he was a great Father to a son that wasn't even his, now thats a good man....
HPD

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jan 26, 2011
Glad to see Marcus on the Hville PD.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 26, 2011
Well Wow I know all the officers on Hodgenville City and have for many years and most of them I am proud to say are my friends and they are all great guys. I also know the Mayor of Hodgenville and the people who work for him as well as the families of those people even those at the Sheriffs office so you might need to get your facts straight because I recieved my information straight from the mouths of those people. In the end a job is a job and a paycheck is a paycheck and marcus had to do what was necessary to take care of his son. So I am happy for Marcus and I feel very happy for those of my family who still live their that i know they will be safer with him, Robbie, and Doug on duty and I say thank you to all of them. I also thank you to Terry Cruse for seeing Marcus's strength and loyalty to the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brownfield/carolyn 9 hr Studly 9
Old druthers building 12 hr Just curious 3
save a lot cashiers Wed Wayoverthere 16
LC Teachers & Students (Feb '08) Wed Justin B 54
LCHS Girls Jun 21 Truethat 12
Holly Crain (Mar '14) Jun 21 The club 32
military people (May '11) Jun 17 Knowing all 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hodgenville Mortgages