magnolia king

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2008
lets talk about mr cruse again.this man has fooled a lot of people and he does not fool this person.i know what he is all about.the families lives he has destroyed in the past cannot be undone by his being the new terry cruse.he feeds off the power of his office like he did when he was a deputy.he likes being seen and wants people to think he has truly changed.infact whats this new thing about his city clerk and him?
tina

Trinity, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2008
yes she also has had dui's and such> just like chris jackson they still walk around like they own hodgenville and havent dont nuttin wrong..
i guess its just a think hodgenville has?
AJ Skyman

Grapeland, TX

#3 Nov 3, 2008
Hey, let's not talk about Terry Cruse again. Whatever he has done in the past, is in the past. Everyone has screwed up in their lives. Get off your high horse Magnolia Queen. As for this thing about him and the City Clerk, it's obviously a thing, a rumor, no one has come up with any hard evidence, even if they did, who gives a shit? They only people that should be worried about what he does is his family, and I know them very well, and Terry has proven to be a better man. He may not be the best, but who is? Leave the man alone. A 22 year old guy I went to school with died in a car wreck yesterday, and you all just want to spread fucking rumors?
"Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone"
-The Son of God
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
-Voltaire

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strip clubs 1 hr mightabeenthere 3
Nurse Erin from the jail works at hms 8 hr Ex inmate 2
Chris Montgomery 8 hr K Patt 2
Concerned mother how do i stop the bullying 13 hr hello 8
felons on disability Dec 8 Be real 11
Charles Monroe warren Dec 8 Please 1
Trump Protest In Hodgenville Dec 7 Keff 95

Hodgenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance