Historic cathedral celebrates 150th year

Historic cathedral celebrates 150th year

There are 1 comment on the News Journal story from May 4, 2006, titled Historic cathedral celebrates 150th year. In it, News Journal reports that:

The magnificent structure -- The Cathedral Church of St. John -- on Concord Avenue in the Brandywine Village neighborhood in Wilmington -- does double duty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Journal.

robert davis

Brooklet, GA

#1 May 4, 2006
I sang in the all boys choir from 1945 to 1947 at St. Johns. Our music teacher at Middletown School , Mr C Merrill Wagner was the tenor soloist . He took a couple of us to practice and then to church on Sunday every week.For a small town boy like me it was a really big deal.Mr Paul Terry was the choirmaster and organist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hockessin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hockessin Music Forum (Nov '12) Oct '15 Musikologist 11
News Biden family still mum on son Beau's condition (May '15) May '15 Mark Winshel 1
find people for free sex here! (Sep '13) Jan '15 Famous_15 6
News Shots fired near US Vice President Joe Biden's ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 3
Veterans Hospital in Elsmere ,De (Jul '14) Nov '14 RighteousRobert 2
Elemeres Dunkin Donuts (Jan '14) Mar '14 Petal Power 6
the biggest dating webs ite in the world free (Sep '13) Sep '13 Howard Rockymore 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hockessin Mortgages