Fun, Friends and Deals at the Hockess...

Fun, Friends and Deals at the Hockessin Library Book Sale

There are 4 comments on the Associated Content story from Jan 7, 2009, titled Fun, Friends and Deals at the Hockessin Library Book Sale. In it, Associated Content reports that:

We've been visiting the Friends of Hockessin Library book sale for some time. Their upcoming sale is January 22-25, 2009 and is held at Hockessin Memorial Hall at Junction of Rt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Beatrice Foglio

Hockessin, DE

#1 Jan 8, 2009
How do you become a friend of the Hockessin Library?

Beatrice Foglio
Bfoglio@verizon.net
Beatrice Foglio

Hockessin, DE

#2 Jan 8, 2009
How do you become a friend of the Hockessin Library?
Beatrice Foglio
Bfoglio@verizon.net
Greek thinker

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 29, 2010
I was recently kicked out of this library for wearing cleats....ironically the cleaning lady kicked me out before she started cleaning! I have stopped circulating to this library. Please join my cause.
greek salad

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jun 5, 2010
join your cause. what exactly is your cause, freedom of footwear. you sir are wasting your time. but actually i got kicked out of the bowling alley for wearing work boots i think its time to protest, do you wanna join my cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hockessin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
find people for free sex here! (Sep '13) Apr '18 Love bug 11
News Custom Lipstick? This Make-Up Artist Ruelles (Dec '08) Apr '18 Decay 2
My heart is open and ready for love (Apr '17) Feb '18 Brittney Ford 3
Hockessin Music Forum (Nov '12) Jan '18 Musikologist 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul '17 Support Phartss 5
Veterans Hospital in Elsmere ,De (Jul '14) May '17 Sam Cork 3
News Biden family still mum on son Beau's condition (May '15) May '15 Mark Winshel 1

Hockessin Jobs

Personal Finance

Hockessin Mortgages