loving stepmom

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Does anyone have experience being a father fighting for custody? Can you make any suggestions as to who is and who is not a good lawyer? Any tips from anyone that has been there done that? This woman hops from man to man and takes our kids with her. The latest is a drunk and she has a new dui charge herself. I don't know what is considered "enough" poor parenting for a judge to place the kids in a stable, loving home with my husband and I where both children atually have thier own room and they don't sleep ont he couch. I'm at my wits end with this situation, any advice would be appreciated! thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackie stovall (Apr '14) Sep 18 Joe Stovall 5
K.B. Recovery House, Anniston, AL Aug '16 Lilboat06 3
new highway Aug '16 carol williams 1
News Suit against Anniston alleges city imprisoned w... Aug '16 man031381 1
Are you a female who has been screwed in Calhou... (May '08) Jul '16 VeronicaD 95
Tina Cosner, Clark, Hydrick (Dec '14) Jul '16 Denny 4
News Hobson City: A town in peril, a history worth s... (May '09) Jul '16 Sabanholic 9

Hobson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hobson City Mortgages