An Eighteen Hour Odyssey Through Hobo...

An Eighteen Hour Odyssey Through Hoboken's St. Patrick's Day

There are 2 comments on the Hoboken Patch story from Mar 7, 2011, titled An Eighteen Hour Odyssey Through Hoboken's St. Patrick's Day. In it, Hoboken Patch reports that:

Sing to me of the man, Muse, the man of twists and turns driven time and again off course, once he had plundered the hallow heights of Troy... So begins The Odyssey .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hoboken Patch.

bunkerhill

Pleasant Valley, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2011
I think Mayor Dawn Zimmer has launched the most vicious attack on Americans of Irish descent. She like Bloomberg across the river are relentless in their demeaning the parade they were both trying to get rid of in the first place. I don't know Zimmer's heritage, but I will bet if anyone attacked her heritage the way she is attacking the Irish there would be law suits. My people came here in 1719 and fought for freedom for all. Zimmer is vicious and must have an agenda. I see Bloomie also wants to limit the Italian Feast in mid-summer. What or who is going to replace these NY traditions.
bunkerhill

Pleasant Valley, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2011
I am back again as I just read that Mayor Dawn Zimmer is under "INVESTIGATION" on various charges.

Don't tell me that it could possibly be true that this vicious attacker of Irish Americans could be less than honest.

No one blames the New Orleans Mardi Gras on the French. The Germans celebrate Octoberfest for two weeks and no one says a word.

I do agree that Hoboken should be able to control their "events" but Zimmer's vicious attacks on the Irish-Americans are over the moon. I do believe that Zimmer and Bloomie have an agenda.

I sincerely hope they catch Zimmer as from what I read she is less than honest.

Oh yes. Didn't Hoboken have a problem with a past elected mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoboken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Union City man charged with grabbing woman's bu... (Jul '15) May 23 unknown 7
Review: H & S Travel & Tours (Aug '15) May 19 Sondra LeGrand 49
T R U M P can save the USA May 7 see the truth 2
News Officials: New Jersey man skipped $12,000 in EZ... Apr 29 8541 MARINE 5
News Hoboken man charged in brutal early morning sex... (Jul '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News North Bergen man, 40, and Toms River woman, 33,... (Feb '14) Apr '16 Jessjerz 2
News New Jersey Assembly Speaker Vincent PrietoState... Apr '16 Nancy Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hoboken Mortgages