Officials: Ashlyn Ferreiro struck & killed by NJ Transit train

There are 76 comments on the 7Online.com story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Officials: Ashlyn Ferreiro struck & killed by NJ Transit train. In it, 7Online.com reports that:

“My sister loved every single person here, whether or not she knew you tight or if you were that friend in school”

Officials say the victim, 12-year old Ashlyn Ferriero, may have been playing a game of "chicken" with an oncoming train, a train that hit and killed her. via 7Online.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 7Online.com.

The ShIt

Stewartsville, NJ

#23 Dec 11, 2007
R.I.P baby girl your in my heart forever ASHLYN MARIE FERRIERO <3
aLERN

Vineland, NJ

#24 Dec 22, 2007
http://www.buddy4u.com/view/... .

that sitee is about ashlyn ! look at it . its so goodd =]]]]]]]]]
HaterZ

Wantagh, NY

#25 Dec 24, 2007
AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AAH SHE DIED WUT AN IDIOT!!!! "OOH LOOKY HERE I CAN JUMP ACROSS TRAIN TRACKS! KRISHNA!!!! OH LOOKY THERE A TRAIN'S COMING MAYBE I GO LICK IT'S TIRES SO IT GOES FASTER AND RUN ME OVER FRICKIN 500 MPH LOL!!!!
I'm so SMART!!!!
Yeah and for all you peeps that were her friends and feel so sorry, if you feel that way just kill yourelf and MARRY HER!!!!I AM SO RIGHT.WHAT KIND OF LOSER GETS HIT BY TRAIN AHAGAGAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHH AHHAHAHAHAHAHA. U LOSERS CARE BOUT MISS ASHLYN POOPEIRO SO MUCH JUST GO AND KILL HER FAMILY SO THEY CAN BE TOGETHER AGAIN.AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

By the way this is all wrong I knew Ashlyn used to go to Avenel Middle School and I just wrote that stuff above because I AM VERY ANGRY at Donald my lil cousin for saying mean things about me.Donald trump you're stupid for saying things about heer like that how would u like it if U die and we say things bout u? it's wrong please dont do it again.
regina

Wantagh, NY

#26 Dec 24, 2007
she is asweet person . she is so nice . her frenids were nice too mabey.rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppto ashlyn.rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiipppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppp6
jenny

Jenkintown, PA

#27 Jan 9, 2008
donald trump i hope yu burn in hell were yu belong!!ashlyn hunny i didnt kno yu but i felt like i did ,one of my best friends knew yu and wen i found out about the accident i was so upset i heard only the best of things about yu. rip hun
ALEXIS

Darby, PA

#28 Jan 9, 2008
i did'nt know ashlyn but, i heard that she was sooo nice...
somebody in avenel middle school 6th grade said that ashlyn deserved to die..
TITO BEAT THAT 6TH GRADER UP FOR SAYING DAT...
I SWEAR IF SUMBODY SAID DAT THERE LIFE IS OVER
ashley

Kenilworth, NJ

#29 Feb 8, 2008
marissa wrote:
ok first of all, ashlyn wasn't playing "chicken". she was just playing on them with her friend. and whoever this "donald trump" person on here is, is a real jerk. this wasn't funny at all. you don't know how many people love & miss her. you don't know what an amazeing person she was. ashlyn lovie, i miss you<3 rest in peace.
ashlyn wasn't playing.she took a quicker way with her friends.her friends hid and when they saw the train continue,they came out and found her. i actually met her a few years back.she burped a lot but was a fun girl. i miss you and wish i got to know you more
Ashlyn Ferreiro

Montclair, NJ

#30 Feb 15, 2008
I Speaking For This Angel Ashlyn Ferreiro Donald Trump And all Thoes Who Say Dumb Dies First,You Must Have Known Me,Right Because If So You Know I Wasnt Dumb Speaking Highly I Was Smart.If You dont Know What Happened That Day You Should Ask The Ones I Was With.I Tried To Get Home That Day When I Thought I Would Make I Just Wanted To Go Home But I Didnt Get The Chance.Well To The Ones I Love And Know Me Im Watching Over You.Well Its Great Here And I Wish You Guys Luck Even Donald Trump.
Nicole R

Denville, NJ

#31 Feb 20, 2008
donalddd trump yous a bitch 4 reall ily &&++ miss you s00o much ashlyn u were gorgeus and stay Ill the sweetest pers0on ever damn i mizz you more and mpore each day riP bou <|3
Nicole R

Denville, NJ

#32 Feb 20, 2008
and u no if she was s0o dumBB how was she smart enough to save TWo peoples lives shes a fricken hero
donnetta

United States

#33 Feb 23, 2008
to the person who wrote this:
donald trump wrote:
Must of been pretty dumb. how do you get hit by a frickin train? Did it jump out of the bushes? Lol great story. LMFAO
HOW THE F*CK CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?!
THIS GIRL GOT HIT BY A F*CKING TRAIN, AND YOU ARE LAUGHING ABOUT IT??
WHAT AN A**HOLE. ASHLYN I DIDNT KNOW YOU, I LIVE IN FLORIDA, BUT I HAEV FRIENDS IN JERSEY THAT TOLD ME ABOUT IT, AND EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER KNEW EACH OTHER, I MISS YOU SO MUCH IF THAT MAKES SENSE?
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ASHLYN, DONT BE STUPID!
GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW INCONSIDERATE SOME PEOPLE CAN REALLY BE!
arii

Stamford, CT

#34 Mar 2, 2008
donald trump wrote:
Must of been pretty dumb. how do you get hit by a frickin train? Did it jump out of the bushes? Lol great story. LMFAO
thats not funny dumba$$. she risked her life ! go crawl in a fcking hole and die !
annie

Milford, NJ

#36 Mar 11, 2008
jenny wrote:
donald trump i hope yu burn in hell were yu belong!!ashlyn hunny i didnt kno yu but i felt like i did ,one of my best friends knew yu and wen i found out about the accident i was so upset i heard only the best of things about yu. rip hun
damn right u tell him like it is he is so wrong 2 say dat ashlyn watch over mee rrrr.iiiiiiiii.pppppppppp babe
annie

Milford, NJ

#37 Mar 11, 2008
r,i,p ashlynn is so sad wat happened have a great life soory 2 whoever loved u
shelby

Abington, PA

#38 Mar 12, 2008
RIP Ashlynn even though i didnt knoe you i heard s lot of good things about you.
paigemisesher

Browns Mills, NJ

#39 Mar 19, 2008
donald trump wrote:
omygod i think my heart jus stopd!! u didnt even no da real story. my best frend waz there like rite next 2 her, she knos da whole thing nd told me and she never lies who wood this is serius. they were crosin da train tracks nd evry1 does it in avenel, nd they wood never think it wood hapen 2 them and the train came and ya.. wtf u sayin bushes cumin at ya?! ima cum at u ugly face nd shove a bush up ya as5!! she was our frend nd i cant hav u talkn but her lik that she is dead, gone do u know that feeling o wait how can u your jus a loser who needs atention and doesnt hav a heart and doesnt hav feelings u r so luky u dont live in avenel boy u kno sum1 wood kil u 4 sayin dat. i aint playin. evry1s pisd nd u jus guna go say dat shxt wtfs ur problem omg u make me so freakn mad! fxck u ugly bxtch!! member karma honey ya wel its guna get u!! r.i.p ash il never 4get u, ur in my heart nd all the memories 2 !!<333333
p.s il never 4get wen we were lil we had 2 go acros the street 2 ur house but ur door was lockd so u had 2 go threw da window nd u fell but u was okay nd u came rite back up laughn wit dat beautiful smile nd il never 4get da first time u came over my house we had so much fun lol. i wish we were closer wen we got older lik we used 2 b but it dont mater atleast i got that time in my life 2 c da great gurl u r nd how much fun u r. il mis u luv ya bi<333

Since: Mar 08

Stanhope, NJ

#40 Mar 21, 2008
i would like to know who in here in actually over the age of 18? my heart goes out to everyone hurt by the death of ashlyn yet it should be a lesson learned

paigemisesher
"they were crosin da train tracks nd evry1 does it in avenel, nd they wood never think it wood hapen 2 them and the train came and ya.. "

thats not a very smart idea. playing on a train track is how you ask for something bad to happen. its not worth what could happen and now i'm sure that is alot more aware to all of you. taking the 15 at most extra minutes to walk prob would of been a better idea that day. it should be a lesson learned and hopefully some of ashlyns friends will see that. make smarter choices girls! as for ashlyn its terrible she was a beautiful girl, but she in a way asked for it, you dont play on train tracks! you are taught that as early as you can walk.
maxi

AOL

#41 Apr 16, 2008
i dont kno ashlyn but i kno she is a sweet girl and my friends kno her and its sad to see her die go to the light i kno if she was here everyone would be happy and ashlyn is nice lov u and my friend jonathon misses u lov u girl shes a beatiful angel
unknown

United States

#42 Apr 25, 2008
0hh emm gehh ... she died ii can not belive this.. se died .. she was my best friend.. how can this ha have happened to her.. ii cant belive this.. tommorrow ii am going to kill my self so ii can be with you ashlyn.. ii will see you in heaven .. i l;ove all of you guys
Sarah and Sammy

Iselin, NJ

#43 May 7, 2008
We didn't exactly know you, but we miss you soooooo much, and we can't wait for the day when we get to see you again. <333333 rest in peace girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoboken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Astrology & Psychic gallary on Route 3 is a SCAM (Jul '06) May 22 Jackir 189
Local Corruption (Jul '10) May 20 NBtaxpayer 60
News Letter: Chiaravalloti and McKnight would make o... May 18 depotnomore 1
News MARGRA Launches French Press For Cold Brew Coff... May 17 Fred 2
News Secaucus set to launch campaign against underag... May 17 Sal 1
Nutley Tax Re-Assesment (Feb '06) May 16 Mary Gallo 60
North Bergen Recreation Baseball garbage May 16 Bun 2
More from around the web

Hoboken People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE