Officials: Ashlyn Ferreiro struck & killed by NJ Transit train

Jun 23, 2007 Full story: 7Online.com 76

“My sister loved every single person here, whether or not she knew you tight or if you were that friend in school”

Officials say the victim, 12-year old Ashlyn Ferriero, may have been playing a game of "chicken" with an oncoming train, a train that hit and killed her. via 7Online.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ashley

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2007
ashlyn was my friend.she was trying to get on the yellow thing and was to late.i miss her a lot
Matt from CMS

Iselin, NJ

#2 Sep 19, 2007
im in 7th grade and i have never seen ashley but i here an awful lot of stuff about her and how she died. i feel very sorry for her and i wish she waz back. my friend joey or i think he is was a good frend with her and he seemed very sad when he got the news that ashley died R.I.P Ashley Ferriero!!!!
P.S tell me where you get those ashley bracelets on my myspace ma names Matthew Halbing
donald trump

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Sep 19, 2007
Must of been pretty dumb. how do you get hit by a frickin train? Did it jump out of the bushes? Lol great story. LMFAO
sujany

East Orange, NJ

#4 Sep 21, 2007
donald trump wrote:
Must of been pretty dumb. how do you get hit by a frickin train? Did it jump out of the bushes? Lol great story. LMFAO

yo how u say that ...i know that there are alot of rumers on how it happened but dont say that dats messed up for the people who new her her family ...how u do that play around with something so serius
gnfk

Johnston, RI

#5 Sep 26, 2007
donald trump? i dont even know this girl & i wanted to cryy when i read all the stories, how can you be so cold. rip ashlyn.
caity

East Brunswick, NJ

#6 Sep 27, 2007
i miss u ashlyn
i love you so so so much
i wish u were here so we can hangout
i love you always
caity
kelsey and kimi from CMS

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2007
wow ashlyn you sounded like a great person.thats so sad what happened to you.thats really sad that you were so young.i guess its true that the good die young :( RIP.

-kelsey and kimi
marissa

Iselin, NJ

#8 Oct 15, 2007
ok first of all, ashlyn wasn't playing "chicken". she was just playing on them with her friend. and whoever this "donald trump" person on here is, is a real jerk. this wasn't funny at all. you don't know how many people love & miss her. you don't know what an amazeing person she was. ashlyn lovie, i miss you<3 rest in peace.
unknown

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2007
"My sister loved every single person here, whether or not she knew you tight or if you were that friend in school”

wat
JAY JAY

Verona, NJ

#10 Oct 22, 2007
sujany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo how u say that ...i know that there are alot of rumers on how it happened but dont say that dats messed up for the people who new her her family ...how u do that play around with something so serius
THANK U!! I KNEW HER AND PPL SHOULDNT BE TALKING SHIT LIKE THAT LIEK WHO WOULD DIE BY A TRAIN WHY DIDNT SHE RUN.. IVE BEEN THERE AND I WAS AT THE RAILINGS AND THE TRAIN PASSED AND I ALMOST FELL OFF THE RAILING CUZ OF HOW FAST IT WAS!!!....RIP ASHLYN BOO...I MISS U SOOOOO MUCH! REST IN PEACEEE
Alex

Kenilworth, NJ

#12 Nov 9, 2007
Ashlyn I love you and miss you with all my heart.... Donald Trump I dont know if you were trying to be funny but ur not that was messed up how can you say something like that.....

R.I.P Ashlyn Marie Ferriero<33333
jay jay

Verona, NJ

#13 Nov 15, 2007
donald trump wrote:
U KNOW WAT STFU SERIOUSLYY.. IF U DONT NOE HER AND DONT CARE DONT BE TALKIN BS ... ATLEAST U WONT BE ABLE 2 C ASHLYN EVER CUZ SHES GONNA BE IN HEAVEAN.. RIP ASHLYNN.. I MISS U SOO MUCH
Fatima Yechburgh

AOL

#14 Nov 18, 2007
kelsey and kimi from CMS wrote:
wow ashlyn you sounded like a great person.thats so sad what happened to you.thats really sad that you were so young.i guess its true that the good die young :( RIP.
-kelsey and kimi
\
No,but it IS true that the dumb die first.
Jinna

New York, NY

#15 Nov 19, 2007
i dont know her but from eveything i have read, i burst in tears couse its just soo sad!=[
sarah

AOL

#16 Nov 23, 2007
rest in peace ashlyn you are loved by everyone i knew her and she was wonderful. people who are talking crap really need to stop & whoever donald trump is really needs to stop, she wasn't playing chicken. and whoever said the dumb die first is wrong. THE GOOD DIE FIRST . ashlyn marie ferriero i miss and love you.
Katelyn M

AOL

#17 Nov 23, 2007
yo ppl i knew ashlyn and i knew her and i luv her very much and if u say crap like dat ill have u arrested....R.I.P. ashlyn
sarah

AOL

#18 Nov 23, 2007
i knew you and you were amazing ashlyn. and no it isn't true the dumb die first IT'S TRUE THE GOOD DIE YOUNG. whoever said that you were dumb is wrong. and donald trump whoever that may be is dumb & doesnt caree
kelsey

Greenwich, CT

#19 Nov 24, 2007
ashlyn its not true its only the good die young <333
and for the rest of ou that wrote mean stuff you can go screw your self cause i knew and loved ashlyn<333r.i.p baby sis
Allison

Cape May, NJ

#20 Nov 28, 2007
WOW i think its pretty disgusting for someone to think that my little cousins death was a "great story". You have no idea how hard it is for our family. Every day i think of her and i still dont understand how something like this could happen. Whats even worse is that we dont know what really happened that day because every story is different. If i could trade spots with her i would in a heart beat. Its not fair that a 12 year old had to die, she didn't even get to live her life yet. REST IN PEACE ASHLYN <3
Brianna

Pleasantville, NJ

#22 Nov 28, 2007
Fatima Yechburgh wrote:
<quoted text>
\
No,but it IS true that the dumb die first.
Yea, and you are next Fatima.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoboken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jersey City man charged with beating woman with... 9 hr asadrelative 1
Local Corruption (Jul '10) Tue NorthBergencorrupt 54
Why dont East Indian/Asian guys date white women? (Feb '10) Dec 20 Windblownazureskies 101
Review: Garden State Animal Hospital - Kimberle... (Apr '10) Dec 15 Jessica 17
Any body want to jreck off Dec 15 kenny6518 3
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds Dec 12 helping westny 1
$6.2M house sells in WeehawkenHistoric mansion ... Dec 7 robin2430 1

Hoboken News Video

Hoboken Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hoboken People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hoboken News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hoboken