I want to party with Michael Phelps - New Hoboken Facebook Group

Feb 1, 2009 | Posted by: HobokenSandwich | Full story: www.hobokensandwich.com

Some people are hating on Michael Phelps in a big way today. Some Hoboken residents feel it is hypocritical and shameful to rake such an honorable young man over the coals.

So for people who think it is ok for a 23 year old to be an actual human being instead of a superhero, we've created the " I want to party with Michael Phelps " Group on Facebook

Don't hesitate to join and show your support for a good person, and a great olympian.

For those who would like to read the earthshattering news that a twentysomething was smoking pot and drinking beer go to newsoftheworld.com

For more on the Hoboken angle on the story check out HobokenSandwich.com, or the new *I want to party with Michael Phelps Facebook Group*.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2009

“Hoboken's Online City Guide.”

Since: Sep 07

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

HobokenSandwich

Montclair, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Looks like the Michael Phelps facebook group is doing pretty well online.
SandwichFAN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Mr. Phelps is my hero. 14 gold medals and the new spokesman for the legalization of marijuana in 1 year. And his sponsors are not dropping him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hoboken News Video

•••
•••

Hoboken Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hoboken People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE