Former Playmate, Stephanie Adams, fights in Hudson court for custody of aunt

May 2, 2010 Full story: The Jersey Journal 9

Former "Playmate of the Month" Stephanie Adams is engaged in a custody battle for her ailing aunt in Hudson County Superior Court.

Full Story
rraven9963

United States

#1 May 4, 2010
this woman is crazy and just wants money that whats it all about. va benifits is a study in come. if you noticed why are you worried about the va benifit and you want to take care of someone. she has ripped her xhusband out of 3 million dollars and she has been work as a call girl all of her life and money is getting low and she needs more to live the life she has set up for her self. she didnt tell the whole story i know more than she told you. check her records and passport you will see.
Gabe

New York, NY

#2 May 6, 2010
To the previous person (or should I say animal) who posted prior, learn how to spell first before you spew ourtageous, insane, libelous comments regarding someone you don't even know (or wish you knew...or wish you could be). Stephanie Adams is clearly a woman who has made millions of dollars from her own hard work (modeling and writing books) and is taking time off to take care of her family. That alone makes her more beautiful inside than her (apparent) outer beauty. Your post has been reported...and you...need to get a life...or get rid of your life...and put yourself out of your own misery.

By the way, I didn't mean to insult animals. Your attitude is more like that of a demon-inspired, estranged relative who is clearly jealous of her.
Gabe

New York, NY

#3 May 6, 2010
rraven9963 wrote:
this woman is crazy and just wants money that whats it all about. va benifits is a study in come. if you noticed why are you worried about the va benifit and you want to take care of someone. she has ripped her xhusband out of 3 million dollars and she has been work as a call girl all of her life and money is getting low and she needs more to live the life she has set up for her self. she didnt tell the whole story i know more than she told you. check her records and passport you will see.
WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE. YOU WISH YOU KNEW HER. YOU CREATED A FEW SENTENCES WITH POOR GRAMMAR FILLED WITH LIES ABOUT HER. ONLY A MORON WOULD THINK THE VA PROVIDES A LOT OF CASH TO SUPPORT A MILLIONAIRE. ONLY A FOOL WOULD SUGGEST SOMEONE CHECK A CELEBRITIES PASSPORT AND RECORDS BECAUSE NONE OF THAT INFORMATION DETERMINES THE "WHOLE STORY" ABOUT SOMEONE. YOU DEFINITELY SOUND LIKE SOME OF THE DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIVES SHE MENTIONED IN HER BOOKS. NO WONDER SHE DOESN'T TALK TO YOU. NO WONDER YOU ARE BROKE AND MISERABLE. THE LAST LAUGH IS DEFINITELY ON YOU.
Chris

New York, NY

#4 May 6, 2010
And here's living proof that prehistoric buffoons still exist on earth:
rraven9963 wrote:
Mary

New York, NY

#5 May 6, 2010
she's actually married to a doctor, has about 24 books published, and is retired from a successful career.

good for her.

god bless her for taking such good care of her loved ones and fighting for them.
Joseph747

New York, NY

#6 May 6, 2010
Mary wrote:
she's actually married to a doctor, has about 24 books published, and is retired from a successful career.
good for her.
god bless her for taking such good care of her loved ones and fighting for them.
I couldn't agree with you more. An angel and a centerfold.:0)
AnthonyDR

New York, NY

#7 May 6, 2010
Gabe wrote:
To the previous person (or should I say animal) who posted prior, learn how to spell first before you spew ourtageous, insane, libelous comments regarding someone you don't even know (or wish you knew...or wish you could be). Stephanie Adams is clearly a woman who has made millions of dollars from her own hard work (modeling and writing books) and is taking time off to take care of her family. That alone makes her more beautiful inside than her (apparent) outer beauty. Your post has been reported...and you...need to get a life...or get rid of your life...and put yourself out of your own misery.
By the way, I didn't mean to insult animals. Your attitude is more like that of a demon-inspired, estranged relative who is clearly jealous of her.
Well said!!
Vincent

Arlington, VA

#8 Nov 2, 2011
She's nasty.
300 True

New York, NY

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Nasty how, because she does battle and wins?! Get it right...
She's BRAVE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoboken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locksmith NJ Sat donnhartzell 1
Jersey City man charged with beating woman with... Thu asadrelative 1
Local Corruption (Jul '10) Dec 23 NorthBergencorrupt 54
Why dont East Indian/Asian guys date white women? (Feb '10) Dec 20 Windblownazureskies 101
Review: Garden State Animal Hospital - Kimberle... (Apr '10) Dec 15 Jessica 17
Any body want to jreck off Dec 15 kenny6518 3
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds Dec 12 helping westny 1

Hoboken News Video

Hoboken Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hoboken People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hoboken News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hoboken

Personal Finance