Jersey City, Hoboken warn residents t...

Jersey City, Hoboken warn residents to plan proactively as Sandy roars northward

There are 2 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Oct 27, 2012, titled Jersey City, Hoboken warn residents to plan proactively as Sandy roars northward. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

As reports of Hurricane Sandy's destruction in Cuba and the Caribbean continue to fill the airwaves, Hudson County municipalities continue their efforts to prepare for Sandy's arrival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

No Hurricanes Allowed

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 27, 2012
THis is the last thing that New Jersey needs and wants!!!! I'm still hoping that the storm goes OUT TO SEA and hits France, Iran or North Korea (LIke I give a **** about those countries). BUt then again I bleame this storm on the Jews. Think about it, the media is controlled by them and most of the weatherwimps are Jews. My sister almost lost her home last year during Irene and I'll be damned if history repeats itself again. THIS STORM BETTER NOT HAPPEN OR ELSE THAT LOWLIFE MR. G FROM CHANNEL 11 IN NEW YORK WILL FELL THE WRATH FROM MEL GIBSON, DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER, DON IMUS AND ALSO SETH AND CAMERON FROM "AMERICAN HISTORY X". Plus the National Weather Service needs to be hit w/ a scandal just like PENN STATE AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. So lets pray and lets hope the storm spares the East Coast. THANK YOU
carpetbaggers

Pottstown, PA

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Hoboken and other more inland communities should have had visits from the governor and president before they visited a devestated "resort" area.

Good Luck to those still suffering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoboken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George E. Norcross Caught Bragging of Influence... Feb 25 Simandle Crooked 4
South Jersey Corruption Feb 8 Mike D 1
News Boy Scouts welcome first transgender member Feb 8 discocrisco 1
News Secaucus transgender boy returns to Scouting Feb 8 Joe D 1
News Our World: The evolving threat of jihad in the ... Feb 7 SnowFlake 4
News Tax Collector Paid Dominatrix with Town Money (Jul '11) Feb 6 Pay the Phart 17
News Hoboken man charged in brutal early morning sex... (Jul '12) Feb 4 jimgriffo 5

Hoboken Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hoboken Mortgages