Home for Christmas? Don't punish this dad because of 'stupid' gun laws

Dec 13, 2010 Full story: Daily Journal

New Jersey has unusually strong -- some say stupid -- gun laws. While it's debatable how much safer it makes us, in the case of one young man the way the law was applied is a disgrace to the legal system and the state.

Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 16, 2010
I have a CCW in N.Y. for over 40 years,when I moved to N.J. I had all of my guns locked in a safe in my house thinking that it would be OK as long as I didn't carry any of them.Than one day I was talking to a Maple Shade cop (A friend)that told me it was illegal,the pistols were back in N.Y.the following weekend.I am glad that we moved back to N.Y. 7yrs.ago,now I can protect my family and home once again.The way the thugs are running wild now anyone without a record should be allowed to own a sidearm.God knows that the court system doesn't punish the thugs,they punish the victims.I guess as long as we have bleeding heart liberals in office we will be at risk.Over 99% of the guns used in a crime are not legal,guess the thugs don't believe in or follow the law,who would ever think that?? LOL!!! Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoboken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why dont East Indian/Asian guys date white women? (Feb '10) Sat Windblownazureskies 101
Review: Garden State Animal Hospital - Kimberle... (Apr '10) Dec 15 Jessica 17
Any body want to jreck off Dec 15 kenny6518 3
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds Dec 12 helping westny 1
$6.2M house sells in WeehawkenHistoric mansion ... Dec 7 robin2430 1
Review: Rendies Autobody Repair & Service LLC Dec 4 qwr 1
Winter Storm Watch for Hudson County starting N... Nov 25 Mets Fan Forever 1

Hoboken News Video

Hoboken Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hoboken People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE