Got you

Alma, GA

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Does anyone know her? She works at nursing life studies i think. We'll she is going with my husband that is 48 yrs old her dad I think is 44,she is about 28 yrs old. I think that it is a low down sorry piece of trash that goes with a married man even though we are getting a divorce. It's also a sorry man to date a girl that he is old enough to be her father and the grandfather to her child. But what it all boils down to is drugs.
Got you

Alma, GA

#2 Feb 8, 2014
I will also drag her though the courts with this divorce. If she is on drugs how does she take care of her child. Cause I know for a fact that my husband is on drugs, meth is snorts shoots that's why we are getting a divorce, but we did take vows
Danny Noonan

Fort Stewart, GA

#3 Feb 10, 2014
Got you wrote:
I will also drag her though the courts with this divorce. If she is on drugs how does she take care of her child. Cause I know for a fact that my husband is on drugs, meth is snorts shoots that's why we are getting a divorce, but we did take vows
And your posting this on here why? You're a scorned woman who probably let yourself go and ole hubby had to find something appealing.
Got you

Alma, GA

#4 Feb 11, 2014
I have not let my self go. 48 year old man and a 20-28 year old women what they have in common DRUGS. Why I post cause I can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoboken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like living in Waycross? (Mar '07) 12 hr Native 82
The Bizarre Story of What Happened to Gram Pars... Sep 21 WayxInsider 1
Missing Waycross Woman-Nancy Stewart Wilke (Jan '09) Sep 18 Irishpompano 33
Five Upcoming Murder Trials in the Waycross Jud... Sep '17 WayxInsider 1
is there a motorcycle club in waycross (May '13) Sep '17 vet1979 12
Child Support Garnishment from Disability Check (Nov '11) Sep '17 ExMilitarywife 117
LAY-ze SUMMER (Oct '16) Oct '16 jimgriffo 1

Hoboken Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hoboken Mortgages