OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19866 Jul 26, 2013
An Islamic dictator doesn't understand limits.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/25/obama-...
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19867 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
It took 37 times to deport this criminal. There may be hope yet, that Congress can repeal that dumb law Obamacare.
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/26/illega...

Dumb ain't it?
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19868 Jul 26, 2013
Ann Coulter is a smart lady when it comes to immigration and civil rights. Obama is willing to sell out black folks for mexicans, because their votes are easily bought. He cares nothing for black people. Civil rights in this country are for legal Amaerican Citizens. Illiegal aliens are criminals and none of OUR rights as American citizens apply to them at all. Impeach Obama Today.

OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19869 Jul 26, 2013
I know there were some grammar errors in the above post Jeb, but you get my point. ;)
Butthead

Millbrook, AL

#19870 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19871 Jul 26, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Not only do I see the irony, oh my flipped it backwards & placed her typical spin on my link showing NBC/WSJ polls discussing racial relations plummeting in the US since Obama's election... Obama's comments before the Zimmerman arrest & after the verdict sent the message loud & clear he's VERY aware of growing racial divide. Yet, chose NOT to sieze the time to even make an attempt to be peacemaker of a broken country during tense times. UNITER not divider, a much better look for an American president/world leader winner of the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE.... and Oh My posts a racist Obama monkey photo???
Try & untangle those twisted thoughts..... wow!
You must've heard a different speech than the one I did.

Oh wait, now I realize how it works, when you agree with a poster they have a worthwhile opinion, when you disagree with a poster they are spimmasters with twisted thoughts.

Course it doesn't really matter, spin and twist all you like cause it won't change the history of who was circulating what images, and which cartoons were posted, and who makes comments in this forum, racists and bigots will always be easy to spot and they will always squeal when named.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19872 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait, now I realize how it works, when you agree with a poster they have a worthwhile opinion, when you disagree with a poster they are spimmasters with twisted thoughts.
Course it doesn't really matter, spin and twist all you like cause it won't change the history of who was circulating what images, and which cartoons were posted, and who makes comments in this forum, racists and bigots will always be easy to spot and they will always squeal when named.
It sure wasn't hard to spot your muslim butt.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19873 Jul 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
No cherry picking, just highlighting the very first article you posted. The title said it all:
"Obama Monkey Picture Shows Racism Is Alive and Well in America" - so ONE picture shows that racism is alive and well in America. Yeah, right.
This is just too funny, new game for the weekend, finding all the news reports of GOP minions and supporters keeping racism alive and well in America.

I wonder how many offered the now standard non-apology apology.
Here's a great place to start...

The Internet Republican Racism Database
http://republicanracism.blogspot.com/2012/03/...

To review for people new to the blog, so far we have posted stories about:

The Republican mayor of Los Alamitos, California sending an email to friends that included a picture of the White House lawn covered with watermelons

A member of the Orange County, Ca., Republican Party Central Committee sending a email with a picture depicting President Obama as the child of chimpanzees

A Republican Party supporter and CEO of the Tennessee Hospitality Association sending his online friends a message comparing First Lady Michelle Obama to a chimp

A staffer of a Tennessee Republican state senator sending an illustration with portraits of all the presidents except Obama, who was depicted as a pair of “spook” eyes against a black background

A South Carolina GOP financial supporter and friend of Bush 43 who sent an email claiming that a gorilla who escaped from a nearby zoo was an “ancestor” of Michelle Obama

A Republican city council member from Atwater, Ca., who sent a series of racist emails to friends including one suggesting that “presidential solutions” should be called “ni$$er rigs”

A vice chair of the Republican Party in Collin County who in an email to her pals called the White House the “Black House”

The national leader of the Young Republicans group who posted “LOL” when a friend referred to the president as a “coon” in a Facebook thread on her page

A failed Republican city council candidate and Ron Paul fan in Carson, California, who refered to Obama as a “ni$$er” and called for the murder of the Obama family on his Facebook page

A Republican political consultant in South Carolina who in an email said that Obama was going to tax aspirin because it’s “white and it works”

And a GOP gubernatorial candidate in New York who distributed an email among his friends with a photoshopped picture of Barack and Michelle Obama as a pimp and whore and another that used the term “ni$$er”
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19874 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I can't out BS one of the 2 biggest BS'ers on topic.
It's only BS to you cows.
The link said Jefferson reschedule a dinner until later in the eveing.
Had nothing to do with celebrating ramadan, had a lot to do with barbary pirates.
Obama on the other hand..........
Please keep posting these priceless gems, would you like a hot towel to wipe all that ignorance off your face.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar;[1] Muslims worldwide observe this as a month of fasting.

...While fasting from dawn until sunset, Muslims refrain from consuming food, drinking liquids, smoking, and engaging in sexual relations; in some interpretations they also refrain from swearing. Food and drink is served daily, before sunrise and after sunset.

http://blog.chron.com/believeitornot/2011/08/...
...Mellimelli arrived during Ramadan, and Jefferson, when he invited the envoy to the president’s house, changed the meal time from the usual hour of 3:30 p.m. to “precisely at sunset” in deference to the man’s religious obligation.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19876 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just too funny, new game for the weekend, finding all the news reports of GOP minions and supporters keeping racism alive and well in America.
I wonder how many offered the now standard non-apology apology.
Here's a great place to start...
The Internet Republican Racism Database
http://republicanracism.blogspot.com/2012/03/...
To review for people new to the blog, so far we have posted stories about:
The Republican mayor of Los Alamitos, California sending an email to friends that included a picture of the White House lawn covered with watermelons
A member of the Orange County, Ca., Republican Party Central Committee sending a email with a picture depicting President Obama as the child of chimpanzees
A Republican Party supporter and CEO of the Tennessee Hospitality Association sending his online friends a message comparing First Lady Michelle Obama to a chimp
A staffer of a Tennessee Republican state senator sending an illustration with portraits of all the presidents except Obama, who was depicted as a pair of “spook” eyes against a black background
A South Carolina GOP financial supporter and friend of Bush 43 who sent an email claiming that a gorilla who escaped from a nearby zoo was an “ancestor” of Michelle Obama
A Republican city council member from Atwater, Ca., who sent a series of racist emails to friends including one suggesting that “presidential solutions” should be called “ni$$er rigs”
A vice chair of the Republican Party in Collin County who in an email to her pals called the White House the “Black House”
The national leader of the Young Republicans group who posted “LOL” when a friend referred to the president as a “coon” in a Facebook thread on her page
A failed Republican city council candidate and Ron Paul fan in Carson, California, who refered to Obama as a “ni$$er” and called for the murder of the Obama family on his Facebook page
A Republican political consultant in South Carolina who in an email said that Obama was going to tax aspirin because it’s “white and it works”
And a GOP gubernatorial candidate in New York who distributed an email among his friends with a photoshopped picture of Barack and Michelle Obama as a pimp and whore and another that used the term “ni$$er”
I tryed to post a link to all the racist remarks that Democrats have used over the years, right up to Biden. It keeps getting erased. What is your point, muslim? Are you trying to profile the whole Republican party, by the comments made by a few? That sounds racist to me. As I'm sure it does to alot of non-racist Americans. You muslims just don't get it. Do ya?
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19877 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep posting these priceless gems, would you like a hot towel to wipe all that ignorance off your face.
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar;[1] Muslims worldwide observe this as a month of fasting.
...While fasting from dawn until sunset, Muslims refrain from consuming food, drinking liquids, smoking, and engaging in sexual relations; in some interpretations they also refrain from swearing. Food and drink is served daily, before sunrise and after sunset.
...Mellimelli arrived during Ramadan, and Jefferson, when he invited the envoy to the president’s house, changed the meal time from the usual hour of 3:30 p.m. to “precisely at sunset” in deference to the man’s religious obligation.
Jefferson wasn't a muslim, hell bent on converting the USA into a muslim nation. It was a little different when he done it.(IMO)
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19878 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Well dumble dumb, nothing to wipe off here. I do see brown on your face though.

Again you post the same link that shows Jefferson changing the time of a dinner.
I see no reference Jefferson showed deference to Islam. He showed diplomatic respect by postponing dinner.
He would have done the same if the guy had taken a late train.

However Obama does show deference by bowing down before a saudi king, by siding with the muslim brotherhood, etc., etc.

Tell us again of your love and admiration of muslim terrorists and the inverse numeric concept principles involved.

We do like to see you make a fool of yourself.

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19879 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jefferson wasn't a muslim, hell bent on converting the USA into a muslim nation. It was a little different when he done it.(IMO)
Spin, Spin, Spin

Another hot towel needed.
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#19880 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the queen of twist & spin, dear. You label everyone, twist/spin every single post, & make failing attempts to translate words, YOU squeal & whine more than ANYONE on this forum. Well, maybe except for your man, IO... I don't find your weird games entertaining, and I don't recall seeing any monkey photos of Obama in 2009 or 2011, because I don't spend time on racist websites. Believe what you will, it makes no difference in my life.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19881 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dumble dumb, nothing to wipe off here. I do see brown on your face though.
Again you post the same link that shows Jefferson changing the time of a dinner.
I see no reference Jefferson showed deference to Islam. He showed diplomatic respect by postponing dinner.
He would have done the same if the guy had taken a late train.
However Obama does show deference by bowing down before a saudi king, by siding with the muslim brotherhood, etc., etc.
Tell us again of your love and admiration of muslim terrorists and the inverse numeric concept principles involved.
We do like to see you make a fool of yourself.
Spin, Spin, Spinning that hole deeper and deeper.

Please come back with more.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19882 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Jefferson wasn't a muslim, hell bent on converting the USA into a muslim nation. It was a little different when he done it.(IMO)

Well, you know they have a name for people who are against muslim terrorism, it is Islamophobia. But is isn't really Islamophobia when they really are trying to kill you.

So we can expect Oh my to try another libroid trick from his devotional book called "dummies manual to put conservatives on a guilt trip."

He tries it with "everyone conservative is racists". That failed so now he tries to re-write history and claim Jefferson celebrated Ramadan. That failed and put cow crap on his face. He tries to downplay that most terrorists are muslim, that failed also.

Yes, I would say Oh my probably is a muslim convert, a believer in their faith, and probably makes donations to their "worthy Allah cause" of sending money to their home office.

I won't take him on my team, he strikes out too much.

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19883 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin, Spin, Spinning that hole deeper and deeper.
Please come back with more.

Don't need too, you dug your own hole so go crawl into it.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19884 Jul 26, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the queen of twist & spin, dear. You label everyone, twist/spin every single post, & make failing attempts to translate words, YOU squeal & whine more than ANYONE on this forum. Well, maybe except for your man, IO... I don't find your weird games entertaining, and I don't recall seeing any monkey photos of Obama in 2009 or 2011, because I don't spend time on racist websites. Believe what you will, it makes no difference in my life.

Many here exhibit a sense of humor every now and then.
I have never seen a sense of humor posted from Oh my, have you?

And why do you reckon that?

OMTE

Decatur, GA

#19885 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin, Spin, Spin
Another hot towel needed.
I thought you muslim "liberals" were the spinmaster.
OMTE

Decatur, GA

#19886 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Many here exhibit a sense of humor every now and then.
I have never seen a sense of humor posted from Oh my, have you?
And why do you reckon that?
I think it's against shari'a to show personal freedoms, such as a sense of humour. You know the word islam means submission?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoboken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Wright (Feb '13) Nov 12 Baxter 6
is there a motorcycle club in waycross (May '13) Nov 3 dieselfumes 11
David Perdue Tricking Georgians to be their Sen... Nov 1 concerned taxpayer 1
Porschia fluker Oct 31 Baxter 2
Mandy Bell (boatright) of Alma Ga. (Mar '13) Oct 30 TruthLiesandApple... 7
Cherokee Heights... Why is everyone selling? (Jun '11) Oct 28 resident 15
Review: Clough Pecan Co Oct '14 SClough 1
Hoboken Dating
Find my Match

Hoboken People Search