Do you like living in Waycross?

Posted in the Hoboken Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just me

Waycross, GA

#1 Mar 28, 2007
I've been here all my life and just don't particularly care for it. Maybe it's just me? Maybe it's just that I'm not "retired".
purple mole

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2007
just me wrote:
I've been here all my life and just don't particularly care for it. Maybe it's just me? Maybe it's just that I'm not "retired".
YEA i understand were you are coming from how old are you please reply back !!!!!
longtimeago

Ocala, FL

#3 Aug 1, 2007
Does anyone know the lady who had the foster kids in the big two story white house about 17 yrs ago? I know there were 3 girls who lived there at one time, just curious.
Peeler Jr

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2007
Try living in Alma...That is a shhhhiiiitttt hole if I ever saw one.
just me

Waycross, GA

#5 Aug 7, 2007
Oops ...not a quick reply but I'm in my 30s purple mole.
EX-WAYCORSS

Lakewood, WA

#6 Aug 24, 2007
IF YOU DISLIKE LIVING IN WAYCROSS SO MUCH THEN WHY DON'T YOU GET UP OFF YOUR LAZY___ MOVE. WHAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK. NOTHING BUT YOU. DON'T TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#7 Aug 25, 2007
longtimeago wrote:
Does anyone know the lady who had the foster kids in the big two story white house about 17 yrs ago? I know there were 3 girls who lived there at one time, just curious.
Thats not much to go on, do you know how many 2 story white house there are in waycross?

Location hidden

#8 Aug 25, 2007
EX-WAYCORSS wrote:
IF YOU DISLIKE LIVING IN WAYCROSS SO MUCH THEN WHY DON'T YOU GET UP OFF YOUR LAZY___ MOVE. WHAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK. NOTHING BUT YOU. DON'T TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT
It is called taking care of your mother, I do not like Waycross Waycross has not changed in 30 years it has the same small town thinking as it always has, As soon as my mother goes to be with Jesus my wife and I will be gone like the speed of light.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#9 Aug 27, 2007
The Cross RULES!!!!!! Trust me, I've lived all over the southeast. The Cross ain't that bad. Oh, yeah, I'm 31.
former wayx police woman

Studio City, CA

#10 Aug 28, 2007
i was born in wayx, traveled a lot in the air force and personal travel,and live in several ststes , wayx has some of the best people in the world...want to go back 30 years move to champaign county, illinois .. you can relive georgia in the 1950's

Location hidden

#11 Aug 28, 2007
Waycross is a minium wage town, also Please forgive me I can not remember the name of the company but The County and this company are planing to dump Fly Ash into our dump and if it leaks into our water supply we are screwed, There is a big law suit in the works, The county goverment did this in a way that was sorta in a hanky banky way and CSX is all for it because they make big money bringing it in, I have always said Waycross is living in the past. It has no pools for the kids to swim in they closed them all down, except one and they put it out by the high school where the kids can not get to it unless someone drives them to it, Well most moms and dad have to work here because once again Minium wage town, Nothing in this town is going down, Everything is up, The water bill is a joke $65.00 even if you do not use your water, Only industry is hambuger's and gas stations, and moblie homes when they are open. Waycross Motto should be welcome to Waycross It Is 1937 ALL THE TIME!!!! Like I said before I am here for my mom, When she goes home to be with Jesus we will be gone.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#12 Aug 28, 2007
Namco is the name of the company. Wayx is a minimum wage town. You can thank the Lott's and all the other small business men who kept big business out. There is nowhere to work. CSX, Hospital or the schoolboard. The City and the County also don't try to attract businesses by offering financial incentives. They just want to bring trash to Ware County and bury it.

I just wonder if the "former wayx police woman" is hot????

Location hidden

#13 Aug 28, 2007
The Shooter wrote:
Namco is the name of the company. Wayx is a minimum wage town. You can thank the Lott's and all the other small business men who kept big business out. There is nowhere to work. CSX, Hospital or the schoolboard. The City and the County also don't try to attract businesses by offering financial incentives. They just want to bring trash to Ware County and bury it.
I just wonder if the "former wayx police woman" is hot????
Thank you for the Name of the company, and your right about everything else also. The biggest joke in todays paper is they are talking about building a new 22 million dollar courthouse for security reason's(terrorist) but they do not think the tax payers will buy it, instead maybe they will spend 15 million to update the old one, I think they will find we will have a hard time with that also. we can not pave roads here in town but we are going to waste a bunch of money on the court house because of terrorist. Yep what a joke we are in Waycross.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#14 Aug 29, 2007
I don't forsee Waycross being on the terror attack list. More likely to strike Nahunta.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 30, 2007
Anthere good joke is that we should buy the Mayor a new car as he leaves office because he has been such a nice guy!!! LOL well I know a lot of nice people that work for the city I think we should buy everyone a new car then HECK we have so much money here in Waycross lets buy everyone in town a new car Its just money Isnt everyone nice here in town?---LOL
Dr Who

Waycross, GA

#16 Aug 30, 2007
Sure I love living in a town that is 40 years behind times and the city and county goverment could care less about the people that live here. I feel like I live in a third world country. But I too am taking care of my Mother and Father, As soon as I can I will leave.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#17 Aug 30, 2007
The city and county government is awful. Waycross has a ton of potential to be a great town.
john

Waycross, GA

#18 Sep 29, 2007
I had to move up here so I try to think its not bad, but I think fl better, where I was born
gocard14

Waycross, GA

#19 Sep 30, 2007
No there not much to like about this area of Georgia.
Rebel

Waycross, GA

#20 Oct 10, 2007
I've lived in this small town all my life. Yes its boring at times in this town. But you make it what you want it to be. I myself love going to the local races. That race track has been there over 50 yrs, heck thats where my mom met my dad, that was thier thing. But think about it tho if Waycross is an sucky town then just look at all the money that the race track brings to Waycross when they hold the big "Money" races. So yeah plus like one of the remark said if you hate Waycross so much then move, you use the line "Cause of my mom" well then since you hate it so much then move her with you so you wont have to deal with our small town ways...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoboken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Synergy 56,901
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Tue tammy101 2,072
shooting star? ufo? drone? (Sep '12) Sep 27 Anonymous 10
The mechanic David Sep 26 Curious 1
dr david cheney & sharon yawn southeast laser &... (Jan '12) Sep 23 bkeneddy 7
Shooting (Apr '09) Sep 22 Wacky Racer!!!! 45
Skating rink in Jamestown? Sep 14 Douglasdad 1
Hoboken Dating
Find my Match

Hoboken Jobs

Hoboken People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hoboken News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hoboken