Jose Riley

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Feb 17, 2014
Althea V Moore has been in Scotland Neck for about five months She is accused of intentionally spreading the HIV Virus, She is in a incestouse relationship with her blood uncle and the are living together at 890 shields commissary rd, she is wanted in the state of Arizona and came here to avoid prosecution. There are several cival suites filed against her in arizona, she has no driver liscence but drives around drinking and smoking weed carrying a gun in her care, she had all three of her children taken away five years ago for being an unfit mother, she has been in and out of mental institutions in Arizona. She denied her HIV Status until we finally showed paper work but continues to have unprotected sex with unknowing victims, she was prostitute in arizona and one of her regulars has filled civil and criminal charges against her for infecting him, she braggs on FB about how stupid the north carolina and scotland neck people are (Thea Moore), and she is working in Food Lion in the Deli Department at the Scotland Neck Food Lion, where all of the unpackaged and handled food is cut and prepared. I asked Food Lion is they minded hiring persons of such character and wanted in other states, and are they taking any special precautions for public safety with a person infected with a fatal desease. I was hung up on. What can be done to send this person on her way and out of our community?
Jose Riley

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Apr 25, 2014
Althea Moore after abandoning her children five years ago and being labelled as an unfit mother has come to Scotland Neck to not only get pregnant after being here for five months, but is pregnant by her own uncle Justin DAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobgood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov 11 Musikologist 20
News Princeville, NC residents still recovering from... Nov 7 firsthome 1
News Samaritana s Purse gives Gov. McCrory Good Sama... Nov 7 jhinton12 1
News Road to recovery could test patience of Matthew... Oct '16 Belinda Brown 4
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug '16 Dr Justice 2
general foam Jul '16 josh 1
Read This BEFORE Buying a car with Doug Henry Ford Jul '16 Robert Hester 1

Hobgood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hobgood Mortgages