Graduating seniors recall friend

Graduating seniors recall friend

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 7, 2008, titled Graduating seniors recall friend. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

He wasn't at his graduation from South Fork High School on Friday night, but memory of him hung from the necks of several graduating seniors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Good Golly Miss Molly

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jun 7, 2008
Let me see if I have got this correct.....he was on a motorcycle (with drugs/alcohol) and NO helmet @ 3:05 in the morning on the day of his graduation?
Doesn't sound like graduation was at the top of his list.
Too bad for him..........
One less wheelie riding motorcycle jerk off the streets as sad as that is to say..........
Jess

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Jun 7, 2008
Rest In Peace Dante, We love you!
We all missed you at graduation.
Live on.
Glod

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3 Jun 7, 2008
What if this was your son? Would you be singing this same song? I think not; be careful what you say lady things have a way of coming back to bite you in the butt.
Good Golly Miss Molly wrote:
Let me see if I have got this correct.....he was on a motorcycle (with drugs/alcohol) and NO helmet @ 3:05 in the morning on the day of his graduation?
Doesn't sound like graduation was at the top of his list.
Too bad for him..........
One less wheelie riding motorcycle jerk off the streets as sad as that is to say..........
no name

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Jun 7, 2008
i agree with " GLOD" um excuse me miss i'm to good for it all. a.k.a. miss molly that was uncalled for you to say that. That is a person's life, that is like me saying if you died. Hey we have one less heartless b!tch living in florida. How does that feel? not so good. RIP dante, don't know you but, people come and people go for a reason. Like some say the good die young.
mallory

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Jun 9, 2008
im sorry that you feel that way golly miss molly but im sure if you knew dante you wouldnt have thought that

dante was an amazing guy who always had the biggest smile on his face and was always making people feel special and loved...he made a few bad mistakes but he was the person that so many people wanted to hang out with.i will miss him so much and i still cant believe that he is actually gone. i feel like ill still see him driving around or playing basketball or running laps to train for track.things arent the same without him

everybody loves you dante and we are soo proud of you for graduating and all of the things that you accomplished.youre such a smart and extremely talented kid and i will never forget all the love and joy and happiness that you brought into my life and all the people around us...
i know youre shootin hoops and doing the high jump with jesus right now and im so happy for you=]
miss you dantee
Mirta Morgan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Jun 12, 2008
It is very easy to judge when you are not suffering in the flesh. Dante was a wonderful young man, that had reconstructed himself, came back to school and was ready to graduate. He touched many lives, I saw it myself from the first time I met him in my first blood drive at the school, dressed all in yellow, from head to toes. At the second blood drive I saw his smiling face and called his name. He was so happy I remembered his name. No one will ever forget you, Dante. He helped us with the blood drives, taking pizza out to call kids hin to donate. God bless you and your family and many friends left behind. You'll be riding high in the highways of Heaven, ENJOY IT!!!!

With Respect,

Mirta Morgan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobe Sound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Severe Child Torture Policy in Florida. (Jul '09) 5 hr Erno 74
LAHIA enabling criminals to victimize you. (Feb '14) 5 hr Owner 29
Lakeland Grace Academy Saved my Daughter (Mar '14) Jan 11 CuriousMom 5
News Martin County grad is Playboy's Miss October (Sep '08) Jan 11 Mmm 216
Jupiter Music Thread (May '12) Jan 8 Musikologist 19
News Donald Trump ditches media for golf game, offer... Jan 2 no money to lie 1
Review: TMJ & Orthodontics - William J Bryant DDS (Mar '09) Dec 29 See you in Hell Mr B 11

Hobe Sound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hobe Sound Mortgages