9/11 charity founder could face charges

Full story: WPTV Local News

Dennis McKenna, founder of the 9/11 First Responders of the Treasure Coast, speaks to a group of spectators gathered at the Port St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
DisguistedPCresi dent

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

This story sickens me to the extreme! He is a sick man! Suggestion? Lock him up, throw away the key.
Really

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

People have to do their research before giving any charity/organization any money. This man should be on a shame list! I also agree with the above comment....lock him up, throw away the key.
Notsurprised

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

In the wake of the Sandy Storm that hit the northeast, I wonder if this nut is going to go back to his homeland "Brooklyn" to help out.

It's yet another tragedy he can exploit! He does it for resume building! "Look at me"! I I I I I I I ....it's all about I.

Totally disguisting!!!
Mostlaughable

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Any updates on this fraud been done? Just curious.
Update

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Mostlaughable wrote:
Any updates on this fraud been done? Just curious.
the newspaper did a followup to the orignal article from last year, yesterday. A lot of mumbo jumbo and rambling from the idiot. It pointed out, this is one sick sick man. Try to get past the bullsh*t and notice he FINALLY said that he was fired in 1995 and got his job back in 2002 and he was a construction worker. So in his own words he was not a federal agent during the most horrific time. Where are the authorities with the handcuffs?
Update

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

oh sorry, forgot to add the article link of the followup.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2013/sep/08/treasu...
intentional deception

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Heard the individual who the articles are about is now following people with camera's. Deflecting the attention onto someone else doesn't work. When your a fraud, no matter how much you try to use the smokey mirror tactics, your still a fraud! Plain and simple!
lokesable

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Are they going to bust this guy or what? Stealing money from the victims of 9/11 is sick. the guy is a thief. How does his wife put up with this? Anybody know whether she is involved too? What a big scumbag. I hope they get him.
forpetessake

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

It's been well over a year. Actually a year and a half and no charges?? This fraud gets off scott free? If so, then why waste the time printing the news in the paper? Why bother????? What a true POS!
nononsense

Loxahatchee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Do you people believe everything you read from a failing newspaper? I have read so many articles on politics, the environment, the school boards, county commissioners and more that are so far off mark, but half truths and propaganda produce paychecks in these counties. Has anyone seen any concrete evidence that this is true? If there are no charges, fines, violations, complaints, trials, or investigation other than a young reporter who reports shock value to pay her rent maybe there was no impropriety. Nothing more than a witch hunt. Peoples lives are
forpetessake

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Nononsense - no i don't believe everything I read in the newspaper. Just as I didn't believe the proof he provided to them. When you read all the newspapers in totality, one can form their own opinion. So basically what you are saying is the proof or so called evidence he provided to the Voice was bullshit too? I and most people can see right through it.

Common sense prevails.

As for charges, fine or investigations...need I remind you this is Floriduh!
Sorrytosay

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hobe Sound Discussions

Search the Hobe Sound Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hess: Customers targeted with skimmer devices 1 hr Jimberly 6
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 1 hr kiss me Kate 1,827
Review: Chewy's Auto Interiors 4 hr Michael 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 21 hr Panamaed 2,631
9-11 Known Since 1997 (Jun '13) Apr 11 juju 23
Review: Sailfish Tax & Accounting Services Apr 10 Pete Price 1
Review: Cutting Edge Lawn & Landscape Services Inc (Mar '13) Apr 7 Stella Cristal 3
•••
•••
•••
Hobe Sound Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hobe Sound Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hobe Sound People Search