Florida Man Catches 800-Pound Gator w...

Florida Man Catches 800-Pound Gator with Fishing Pole

There are 31 comments on the NBC Chicago story from Sep 20, 2011, titled Florida Man Catches 800-Pound Gator with Fishing Pole. In it, NBC Chicago reports that:

A Florida man with a mere fishing pole reeled in a big one that didn't get away: a 12-foot, 800-pound alligator.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Chicago.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Sep 21, 2011
There are human crazies who are much more likely to try to do me harm than an alligator who has not invited me to jump in the water with it.

As for harvesting, I can foresee a time when we humans are being "harvested". I know we taste a little salty, but food is food.

“Extra Extra Read all about me”

Since: May 08

illinois

#22 Sep 21, 2011
800 pounds? thats nothing...my uncle caught a 13000 pound dinosaur once with an ice fishing pole
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

#23 Sep 21, 2011
Dr know it all wrote:
800 pounds? thats nothing...my uncle caught a 13000 pound dinosaur once with an ice fishing pole
Is that supposed to be funny? I hope not or else you need to get a day job because you will never make it as a comedian. you're an idiot!

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#24 Sep 21, 2011
Dr know it all wrote:
now that was funny, during the ice age no doubt , you should do this as a stand up
Pun Chalein

Huntington, NY

#25 Sep 22, 2011
Dr know it all wrote:
I remember that, I just can't believe he married her.
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

#26 Sep 23, 2011
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
now that was funny, during the ice age no doubt , you should do this as a stand up
If you think that's funny you are as stupid as the retard that posted it!

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#27 Sep 23, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>If you think that's funny you are as stupid as the retard that posted it!
I love when you people come in to call someone stupid. It speaks volumes for your character.
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

#28 Sep 24, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>I love when you people come in to call someone stupid. It speaks volumes for your character.
You people who? If i want your opinion I'll give it to you!Go back to bed you brainless moron!
SpaceBlues

River Grove, IL

#29 Sep 24, 2011
So.. where's the fishing pole?

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#30 Sep 24, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>You people who? If i want your opinion I'll give it to you!Go back to bed you brainless moron!
Hhahahaha..you couldn't instruct an amoeba. Hhahahaha...poor child!
He Who Pharted

Buffalo, NY

#31 Feb 27, 2017
Fishing pole pharts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobe Sound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weed? Oct 16 Interested 1
News $20,000 reward by FBI offered in Jupiter shootings (Mar '17) Oct 12 Anonymous 20
Jupiter Music Thread (May '12) Oct 6 Musikologist 20
News Jesus House of Hope drops 'Jesus' from its name... (Apr '08) Oct 4 Natalie 70
Is Stuart FL a nice place to live? (Dec '09) Sep 22 anglergirl3 58
Rape and Murder from LAHIA goers. Sep '17 Defarge 9
LAHIA enabling criminals to victimize you. (Feb '14) Sep '17 Sally Sufficient 45

Hobe Sound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hobe Sound Mortgages