William Shakespeare

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

I thought they said the United States did not torture people.
Othello the Moor

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

"The United States does not torture people."
George W. Bush

Oh? Is that so? www.thewhitehouseboys.com
Hamlet Mill

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Everywhere I posted this information on the internet I was met with accusations, denials, and so-called skepticism. Now, there are hundreds of men who experienced these state-sponsored tortures who are testifying witnesses.

Where are your retractions? I think I now know the types of people who hang around internet forums.
Backdrop Eternity

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Torture of innocent children? My Lord. What a god forsaken state Florida is.
Fulda Gap

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Well, it's torture pure and simple. I think Florida plays the game of---Ignore it and maybe it will go away. Well, authorities ignored perfectly valid warning of the coming attacks of September 11, 2001, and those attacks did not go away. They were brought on. Perhaps ignorance is not such a good policy.
Providence

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

So, they were talking up anti child abuse for the cameras, and all the time they had children of the poor and disenfranchised holed up in cruel places where they were torturing them to bloody pulp.
Danny

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

In fact, yes it was and may still be under a different set of disguises and pretenses.
Blackard

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Yes. The state was predator, and still is.
Piltdown Forgery

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

The state was worse than predator. Since when has it been considered even remotely acceptable to torture children to bloody pulp?

It points up the gross dishonesty and hypocrisy of state and society. The problem is people are basically selfish, indifferent, and bought off.
Peggy Sue Johnson

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

The state should be made to adequately compensate all persons who the government so grossly mistreated.
florida

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

florida is a great state
Java Man

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Yes, the state as predator. That's it and it's obvious.
Tenth Anniversary

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

I read all that and it is unbelievable that the goernment of the state of Florifa was so extremely cruel to shildren, but, I'm afraid it is true.

SHAME ON YOU FLORIDA.
Oreopithecus

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Indifference does not make it right or acceptable.

Where's your towers?
Jay Shatsky

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

I was in this school in the early 80s and we heard stories of the beatings . You had to watch your back and be aware all the time. I was on the senior side Owens Cottage ..You grow up fast .
Debbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

My father was abused at both, Mariana and Okeechobee! He has the scars to prove it! His punishment for being "incorrigible"! He is still shaken from this and talks about it in spurts due to immense feelings and old hurts that haunt him. Deb.davis@live.com
John Gobin Shaw wrote:
Florida the child torturing, kidnapping, baby attacking, pedophile protecting state. I bet you all think I do not have real knowledge supporting every one of the accusations about Flrida I have stated here. Well, I do have real knowledge.
Florida's government is criminal. If you support it, you are criminal too. Take the examples from Greece. Confront them by force and physically throw them out of office and into the streets. Your government is complicit in organized, criminal-gang stalking against innocent persons to provoke them into doing something for which they can be arrested and / or discredited. If you support that government you will most assuredly have to share in the adverse consequences of their criminal actions against innocent persons.
Don't be deceived by governments that hurt and murder with impunity. Their assertions that nobody had known details of the coming attacks of 9-11 were a campaign of blatant contemptuous lies against you the people. I know this for an unquestionable fact.
Florida tortured children to bloody pulp for decades in a campaign of paraphiliac psycho-sadism aimed almost 100% exclusively at children of poor, disadvantaged backgrounds, and at black children. I assure you I am a witness of many torture sessions against children. They liked harming children. I warned many people in the old days about the offensive criminal nature of government in Florida. Nobody heeded. I told 130 people about the coming attacks of 9-11, but got little more than ridicule, attacks, threats of being fired,and denial for my troubles.
Now you are being told again.
Ramon

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

New evidence uncovered by forensic anthropologists from Florida State University shows many more graves of boys at a north Florida state school than had been indicated in official records. Records and testimonies of former students suggest a strong possibility that some boys had been brutalized, raped, and beaten to death at the hands of state employees. Horrific, severe floggings with leather straps were normal practice at the schools in Okeechobee and Marianna with some boys receiving 40 to over 160 lashes, and at least one black boy being repeatedly tortured for six weeks at the Okeechobee school.
Ramon

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

In Stuart they locked this one kid in an adult jail. I think it was 1964-65. He was around 15. The jailers and trustees thought it fine sport to egg on a psycho, hallucinating, glue-sniffer to try and murder him. The murder was unsuccessful. However, they did manage to severely injure the 15-year-old. They let the attempted murderer go free. They kept the injured juvenile locked up, and refused to let him have and kind of medical treatment whatsoever. Later, the transferred him elsewhere, out of sight, out of mind, where they beat him to bloody pulp. We believe state employees may have beaten some children to death, stuffed their bodies into garbage cans, and buried them in secret graves. One boy at the school in Okeechobee ran away to escape torture, and they found him later shot between the eyes. A boy in Stuart, Florida was incarcerated for reporting sexual assault by a male principal of a school. They flogged a boy in a state school. He became paralyzed, and died four days later. These are only a few of the many examples that tell you the state's underlying intentions toward children from broken homes, and low-income, disadvantaged backgrounds.
Abu Musab al Zarqawi

Khobar, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

So, the great United States with all their hypocrisy about human rights were treating children worse than suspested terrorist detainees at Abu Grabe and Guantanamo.

Criminals.
Patrician

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

September 11, 2001

Sic semper tyrannis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of52
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hobe Sound Discussions

Search the Hobe Sound Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr number 23 2,915
Environmentalists fight Lake Worth over ocean d... (Jun '07) 15 hr janet fitzgerald 49
Organized Criminal-Gang Stalking in Florida (Jan '11) Jul 11 Anna 133
Treasure Coast Recovery (May '13) Jul 9 Ann M 6
Review: TMJ & Orthodontics - William J Bryant DDS (Mar '09) Jul 8 Maria 10
Bow & Arrow for Home Defense (Feb '08) Jul 8 Josh 22
LAHIA enabling criminals to victimize you. Jul 8 Peter 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hobe Sound Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000