Police hunting armed man shut turnpik...

Police hunting armed man shut turnpike, I-95 lanes in Martin

There are 25 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 17, 2007, titled Police hunting armed man shut turnpike, I-95 lanes in Martin. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Authorities have closed the northbound lanes of Florida's Turnpike and the southbound lanes of Interstate 95 north of Indiantown Road while police look for an armed man who ran into nearby woods in Martin ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wendy

Opa Locka, FL

#27 Sep 17, 2007
Well now that the one guy that has a gun in southeast florida has been taken into custody, I guess we can all sleep well tonight.....
RACE

Miami, FL

#28 Sep 17, 2007
Awwww comeon! One good old boy driving his truck along and he has the good fortune to have it break down. Next thing you know he's off chasing a boar in the woods and all these cops show up wanting his pig. Hell I would'nt give it up neither.
Read all about it

Maxton, NC

#32 Sep 17, 2007
For an actual news story on this, check the PB Post website. They identify the suspect and actually have good quotes from the cops. Does the Sentinel still bother trying to cover north of downtown WPB?
dave

Miami, FL

#33 Sep 17, 2007
I was in that traffic mess, that is being incredibly downplayed. People who had to go to work in the area missed out on a day's pay, and some probably lost their jobs. All because one man with a shotgun ran in the woods, unbelievable. I was expecting to hear some really dramatic thing for these extremities!
tjb

Hollywood, FL

#34 Sep 17, 2007
bet he was one of the usual suspects, u know danish.....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobe Sound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Curly-Tailed Lizard Population Threatens Native... (Mar '08) Sat Tarah 150
News $20,000 reward by FBI offered in Jupiter shootings Jun 20 Jupiter1 10
Review: Paul Stetson Pressure Cleaning (Nov '12) Jun 16 Cindy B 4
Woman running family business in Jupiter , palm... Jun 13 Cara 1
News Rich Campbell: Proposed Costco warehouse in Pal... (Mar '14) Jun 6 Andrea 13
Hair cutter named Joan Jupiter Jun 2 Tommyboy 1
Tiger Woods DUI Military Trail Prostitution Jun 1 WildLifeLover 3

Hobe Sound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hobe Sound Mortgages