Teen beaten to death with bat in Hobe...

Teen beaten to death with bat in Hobe Sound park -- South Flori...

There are 53 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Aug 6, 2007, titled Teen beaten to death with bat in Hobe Sound park -- South Flori.... In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

Deputies responding to a large fight near Date Street about 2 a.m. found Dewayne Bernard Mitchell III, of the 9000 block of Southeast Hobe Ridge Avenue, badly injured, according to Martin County Sheriff's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hillary C

Delray Beach, FL

#50 Aug 6, 2007
We have a big problem here, and there is only one way to fix it. I mis calculated on my figures. I thought if we gave away hard working american taxpayer dollars to the low lifes, that they would stop committing crime . I was wrong. WE NEED TO GIVE THEM MORE MONEY, MORE FREEBIES! WE HAVE NOT DONE ENOUGH! WE MUST PAY THESE MODERN DAY TERRORISTS, OR THEY WILL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE "GOOT" PEEPS.

REMEMBER, IT TAKES A VILLAGE, TO RUIN A COUNTRY.

I NEED YOUR VOTE IN 2008, HILLARY C (The "C" stands for &$#@)
friend of dwayne

Spartanburg, SC

#51 Aug 6, 2007
i absoluetly and goin crazy right now dwayne was a friend of mine and i see him come up on the news ... dang

ILL MISS YOU DWAYNE MUCH LOVE BRO
stu

Delray Beach, FL

#52 Aug 7, 2007
nice place to raise your kids

“"Man Bites Dog"”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon & Other Planets

#53 Aug 7, 2007
bobby-g wrote:
<quoted text>You tell it cold but you tell it true. I really like that part about "yesterday's newspaper". Nice touch!
As we say, it is what it is!

Thanks.

“"Man Bites Dog"”

The Moon & Other Planets

#54 Aug 7, 2007
nohow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, don't listen to nonsense. I enjoy your posts!
Come on those who have seen my posts know that a lot more creative people have put my thoughts down then this clown. It really doesn't bother me. I am actually leaving the country for Japan and today will be my last posting day until I am settled in.

“"Man Bites Dog"”

The Moon & Other Planets

#55 Aug 7, 2007
Just an observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Definetly a newbie, great comment!
He didn't think so. LOL!
woody hayes

San Antonio, TX

#61 Aug 7, 2007
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>a kid thats taught a value system will not sneak out, get high, engage in brawls, etc. The problem is that in todays society if you can ejaculate and collect welfare, you are a parent.
What world do you live in? I cannot think of one person I grew up with who did not sneak out at 16 or 17 years of age.
What do morals and values have to do with it? Trying to hook up with a girl was our motives.
What are you? Some momma's boy?
jumping to concl

Hollywood, FL

#62 Aug 7, 2007
woody hayes wrote:
<quoted text>
What world do you live in? I cannot think of one person I grew up with who did not sneak out at 16 or 17 years of age.
What do morals and values have to do with it? Trying to hook up with a girl was our motives.
What are you? Some momma's boy?
right, i was a nerd and i would sneak out (only a few times). i never did drugs, never fought, went to college, grad school. even most "good" kids will sneak out from time to time. of course now i'm going to do what i can to make sure my son never does it!!
Johnny

Hialeah, FL

#63 Aug 7, 2007
What outrages me the most, is that we pay more attention to him than to the officer that was shot. HE is black by the type of hair dude, well he looks like a gangsta oh hold on, did you read he was in a gang tyouth.
Furthermore, like they said, they are allow to have block parties. 2 am over 100 people on a block party, that is a bad neigbourhood right there in then. He got unlucky it was his turn. But he was a good boy and was turning his life around that it what the auny said on channel 5 news last night. Mommmie, works 2 shifts he never knew hi father. Want more info chdk wptv channel 5 news.
Another gone, about 2 million to go.. We will get there.
kid from hobe sound

Elk Grove Village, IL

#65 Aug 7, 2007
dont be so arrogant..kids are kids, and things happen. you dont need to blame the parents. you need to pray for their loss.
SATURATION

Pompano Beach, FL

#66 Aug 8, 2007
First it was Segragation and then Intergration and now we have an abundance of Black Race in many Broward, Palm beach areas.

Now property values decreased, crime increased and most of these home sites that house them have made the developments run down with lots of low life people living on welfare and unemployment checks

Saturation of a race makes for the whole area dominating and there is lots of crime and disorder which requires Law Enforcement to be on hand daily

Home invasion, Auto theft, Car Jacking, Fires, Riots, Rapes, Murder, Robbery etc are at an all time high.

Our schools have a 99% minority attendance and our children are not safe in this enviroment.
Drugs, Guns, Knives and Gangs are part of the curricular activities.

Never thought that Saturation in the past decade would breed a racial inbalance.

What was once a Haven for retirees and starter families is now a State Fiasco of areas that have high crime and property run downs that ressemble a War Zone.

This is why there is so much discrimination and hatre for these Minorities.

The movement northward in Florida affects every town and soon will make homes and condos simply over run heaverly Saturated with a one race area

Foreclosures opened the door for Low prices and many used this to buy rent homes apartments with little of no money down.

At rish is the Management companies that do not receive the Mainenance fees so the property is neglected and looks like hell

We are concerned that we are not getting normal people, but migrants from other poor towns uneducated and most are criminals that house a dozen people in one apartment.

Saturation ruins society where Segragation was the aim to mix people
Hillary C

Delray Beach, FL

#67 Aug 8, 2007
SATURATION wrote:
First it was Segragation and then Intergration and now we have an abundance of Black Race in many Broward, Palm beach areas.
Now property values decreased, crime increased and most of these home sites that house them have made the developments run down with lots of low life people living on welfare and unemployment checks
Saturation of a race makes for the whole area dominating and there is lots of crime and disorder which requires Law Enforcement to be on hand daily
Home invasion, Auto theft, Car Jacking, Fires, Riots, Rapes, Murder, Robbery etc are at an all time high.
Our schools have a 99% minority attendance and our children are not safe in this enviroment.
Drugs, Guns, Knives and Gangs are part of the curricular activities.
Never thought that Saturation in the past decade would breed a racial inbalance.
What was once a Haven for retirees and starter families is now a State Fiasco of areas that have high crime and property run downs that ressemble a War Zone.
This is why there is so much discrimination and hatre for these Minorities.
The movement northward in Florida affects every town and soon will make homes and condos simply over run heaverly Saturated with a one race area
Foreclosures opened the door for Low prices and many used this to buy rent homes apartments with little of no money down.
At rish is the Management companies that do not receive the Mainenance fees so the property is neglected and looks like hell
We are concerned that we are not getting normal people, but migrants from other poor towns uneducated and most are criminals that house a dozen people in one apartment.
Saturation ruins society where Segragation was the aim to mix people
It is not called "Saturation", it is called "Building a Village" Now we see how it works.
BATTER UP

Pompano Beach, FL

#68 Aug 23, 2007
We need to reciprocate and administer instant justice

Allow the family to use the bat to reciprocate
We are an animalistic society

Just look at the daily media and you will see who and what is causing society to decay

We do have a sick society and need lots of mental therapy
Dog killers
Rapists
Home invasion
Attacks on the weak elderly
We need to open Gitmo and sent them there with no parole

Wild animals belong in a zoo or Gitmo
We need a devils island because our jails and prisons are overloaded and a refuge for criminals.

Death with no options of parole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobe Sound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Curly-Tailed Lizard Population Threatens Native... (Mar '08) Jun 24 Tarah 150
News $20,000 reward by FBI offered in Jupiter shootings Jun 20 Jupiter1 10
Review: Paul Stetson Pressure Cleaning (Nov '12) Jun 16 Cindy B 4
Woman running family business in Jupiter , palm... Jun 13 Cara 1
News Rich Campbell: Proposed Costco warehouse in Pal... (Mar '14) Jun 6 Andrea 13
Hair cutter named Joan Jupiter Jun 2 Tommyboy 1
Tiger Woods DUI Military Trail Prostitution Jun 1 WildLifeLover 3

Hobe Sound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hobe Sound Mortgages