Hot dog stand: hotties wanted

Hot dog stand: hotties wanted

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 3, 2009, titled Hot dog stand: hotties wanted. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Think of them as hot dogs with a little hottie on the side. To add a little zing to its wieners, B's Honey Hut, a hot dog stand at 11475 U.S. 1 just north of Bridge Road, will have women in "Hooters-esque" ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

sara

Homestead, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2009
hey frank, i will not buy any dogs from a dog. it is disgusting to have a nearly nude person touching your food. all themen on the planet can patronize your dog joint but dont count on more than 2 or 3 women stopping by, unless they are morbidly obese. sometimes too much information is too gross for words. and too gross for food. it may be a turn on to loser men who can only dream that the naked chick likes them, but if thats the best they can do, so be it. just dont count on me or my friends stopping by. the sight of this trash makes us heave, therefore the expression lost lunch applies. so frank, you can keep your dogs. how appropriate to call them dogs too. no class whatsoever.
ron jeremy

Mandaluyong City, Philippines

#2 Mar 4, 2009
sara wrote:
hey frank, i will not buy any dogs from a dog. it is disgusting to have a nearly nude person touching your food. all themen on the planet can patronize your dog joint but dont count on more than 2 or 3 women stopping by, unless they are morbidly obese. sometimes too much information is too gross for words. and too gross for food. it may be a turn on to loser men who can only dream that the naked chick likes them, but if thats the best they can do, so be it. just dont count on me or my friends stopping by. the sight of this trash makes us heave, therefore the expression lost lunch applies. so frank, you can keep your dogs. how appropriate to call them dogs too. no class whatsoever.
Good for you Sara,when you want a hot dog you call me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobe Sound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized, coordinated, criminal-gang, stalking. (Feb '16) 18 hr Pleb 7
Gavin Eugene Long---Martyr, Hero. 18 hr Rib 3
Severe Child Torture Policy in Florida. (Jul '09) Jan 17 Erno 74
LAHIA enabling criminals to victimize you. (Feb '14) Jan 17 Owner 29
Lakeland Grace Academy Saved my Daughter (Mar '14) Jan 11 CuriousMom 5
News Martin County grad is Playboy's Miss October (Sep '08) Jan 11 Mmm 216
Jupiter Music Thread (May '12) Jan 8 Musikologist 19

Hobe Sound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance