Cat fight at West Palm Beach adult club lands two dancers in jail

Oct 9, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palm Beach Post

A cat fight early Thursday at a suburban West Palm Beach adult dancing club left a Martin County woman nursing a bump on her head from a beer bottle and two dancers in jail.

Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PAULA07032

United States

#21 Nov 29, 2009
KARA,,thank you very much,,u make feel better,,
561girl

Durant, FL

#22 Feb 16, 2010
Honestley you guys do not know the whole story marshalls and rengifo got into a prior fist fight before that night that marshalls had started.So it wasnt two strippers jealouse of some girl(not the case at all).You guys keep calling these girls ugly drugged out strippers , you guys our looking at there jail photos.I work with these girls and they are actually very nice classy girls,that do not do drugs have kids to support not a drug habbit lol...So it sounds like you guys need to get your facts straight.
blackberry wrote:
I just left a lengthy commment on the "west palm beach" topix if you want too look. This is a damned shame that these two skanky strippers beat a innocent woman, they could of killed her hitting her over the head with a full bottle. nasty tramps.
Go to palm beach post and search "dreamgirls" thats the toliet hole bar it happened in, more like "nightmareskanks" the woman who was attacked was with her boyfriend and stopped in quickly to pick up one of his friends, the strippers saw her and how drop dead gorgeous beautiful the woman was and proceeded to beat her when her boyfriend turned away, she should of waited in the car, you dont bring a classy beautiful clean hygenic woman in some diseased dirty strip joint, but she did NOT deserve to get beat. by jealous skanky strippers who look old haggy saggy and not pretty.
go to the palm beach post and look at the pictures it tells the story two unattractive strippers and the hot beautiful innocent non-stripper, its not her fault she is beautiful and dont have to be a dancing hooker. I hope she is alright and the two skanks jailed. jealous pathetic tramps and this should of NEVER of happened. I guess stay away from these dirty places the pimps rob the guys and the females beat ya up! what a blemish on west palm beach, at least martian dont have these skanky bars. stay outta wpb and stay safe
Art

Sturgeon Falls, Canada

#23 Jul 8, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobe Sound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 21 hr Liberal forever 2,121
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
Man shot dead in Jupiter leaves behind pregnant... (Jul '12) Aug 23 too tall 19
Copco Nazi skinhead dirtbags in Jupiter Farms (Mar '11) Aug 23 too tall 10
Severe Child Torture Policy in Florida. (Jul '09) Aug 22 drugged kid 55
Florida's torture of disadvantaged children. Aug 22 Go Blue Forever 14
•••
•••

Hobe Sound Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hobe Sound People Search