Cat fight at West Palm Beach adult cl...

Cat fight at West Palm Beach adult club lands two dancers in jail

There are 23 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Oct 9, 2009, titled Cat fight at West Palm Beach adult club lands two dancers in jail. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

A cat fight early Thursday at a suburban West Palm Beach adult dancing club left a Martin County woman nursing a bump on her head from a beer bottle and two dancers in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blackberry

Tucson, AZ

#1 Oct 10, 2009
I just left a lengthy commment on the "west palm beach" topix if you want too look. This is a damned shame that these two skanky strippers beat a innocent woman, they could of killed her hitting her over the head with a full bottle. nasty tramps.

Go to palm beach post and search "dreamgirls" thats the toliet hole bar it happened in, more like "nightmareskanks" the woman who was attacked was with her boyfriend and stopped in quickly to pick up one of his friends, the strippers saw her and how drop dead gorgeous beautiful the woman was and proceeded to beat her when her boyfriend turned away, she should of waited in the car, you dont bring a classy beautiful clean hygenic woman in some diseased dirty strip joint, but she did NOT deserve to get beat. by jealous skanky strippers who look old haggy saggy and not pretty.

go to the palm beach post and look at the pictures it tells the story two unattractive strippers and the hot beautiful innocent non-stripper, its not her fault she is beautiful and dont have to be a dancing hooker. I hope she is alright and the two skanks jailed. jealous pathetic tramps and this should of NEVER of happened. I guess stay away from these dirty places the pimps rob the guys and the females beat ya up! what a blemish on west palm beach, at least martian dont have these skanky bars. stay outta wpb and stay safe
delray dude

Tucson, AZ

#2 Oct 10, 2009
i just read the article in the palm beach post "catfight at bar" it says the women had "issue" with the pretty woman. the issue was she is great looking and they are not. maybe strippin for strangers killed any looks they had.

strippers have no brains no good looks no class and no talent now they beat up innocent people, apparently their pimps bailed them out they shoulbe sitting in jail before they do it again, and they risk diseases doing what they do
DISGUSTED

Tucson, AZ

#3 Oct 10, 2009
>> real bad sad when a couple cant be good samaritians and pick up someone who drank too
much without getting attacked by these ugly
vicious animals that work at the hooker club>>

this was no 'cat' fight man you dont smash a
bottle across somebodys head and face unless
you wanna hurt or kill em bad>>> i agree with
the bro above they were jealous they are lowlife
drugged out worn out strippers and they saw this pretty perky girl and beat her because she is what
they will never be>>>nobody told these animals to
strip for assholes did they? they are pond scum>>>

why are they outta jail? they tried to kill that girl because they are ugly whorre's and she is a hot clean chick>>>the dude shoulda not brought her
in that shitthole but leaving her in a dark parkin
lot is bad too>>>>>this shitthole club the cops outta close it and the health dept raid it>>>>they all full of diseases and drugs and ugly whorre's>>>
LW lass

Tucson, AZ

#4 Oct 10, 2009
my apologies to martian county. i live in palm beach county and i am so sorry this young beautiful innocent girl was attacked and beaten by these two dirty animal strippers. what a blemish on palm beach county. i feel so badly for her. her and her boyfriend were just picking up a friend who drank too much and these two slutts attacked this innocent non-stripping woman just because she was so much better than them and so much more gorgeous and pretty and so not like them, they look terrible, drugged out and old looking and she is young and beautiful and they beat her out of jealousy. how rotten nasty evil. not even human.

let me just tell the strippers one thing there are SO VERY MANY women much better and prettier than you all, you are the rock bottom of the barrel, a joke a laughing stock, you dance nude for degenerates in diseased dark dirty shacks. this girl you beat had a good decent job and was beautiful clean classy and you just couldnt stand it could you? stop playing dancing prositutes if you hate the life so much. you belong in jail.

stay out of west palm beach strip joints. dangerous dirty diseased dens of drugs. my sympathies to the family of this pretty clean good girl i hope she lives and recovers. and i hope the strippers do hard time, there was no reason to do this except jealousy hate and evil of a pretty young girl with a good life.
blogger

Tucson, AZ

#5 Oct 10, 2009
////this was NOT a cat fight this was two ugly ass
strippers beating a woman cause she was pretty
and better than them/// DONT call it a cat
fight when slam someon across the head with
whiskey bottle thats attempted murder in my
book//// the girl couldnt even defend herself
she fell on the floor she wasnt fighting just
trying to survive//// the two strippers jealous
wanted to mess her face up cause she was so
great looking and they aint//this aint no cat
fight it was a ambush// call it right wish
strippers would just crawl under the dirty rock
they came from// cat fight? no deadly ambush!!!
mangonia

Tucson, AZ

#6 Oct 11, 2009
the dude should not have taken his lady in some scumbum strip house. but i guess it was the lesser of two evils leaving her in a dark parking lot in a real bad area of town with a bunch of perverts and losers at the strip joint. he thought she would be safer. it wasnt his fault.

man those skankass slimey stripper ought to be in lockup now. one bashed her on the head with a broken beer bottle and the other one punched and kicked her as she lay on the floor under a broken chair. why are these ugly pigs not in jail? and the only reason she was beat up was that she was not a drug addicted hooker and stripper like the other two and was very very pretty with a good decent job. they were jealous and beat her because she was a pretty classy somebody and they are gutter garbage who will stick thier crotch in your face for a quarter. pure jealousy on the pigs part.

i hope she sues the pigs and management and bouncers who stood by and let a young innocent beautiful girl get beat by these dirty diseased pigs who work the strip joint. this never should of happened. strippers are bad sad nasty trash.
glory

Tucson, AZ

#7 Oct 12, 2009
i agree with the above posters. this was NOT catfight. a catfight is pulling hair slapping and pushing. these two Pieces of crap strippers hit this lovely young girl who was NOT a skank stripper over the head with a beer bottle then proceded to punch and kick her while the poor thing was lying on the ground under a broken chair trying to cover her head and bleeding badly. that is NOT a catfight that is a deadly attack ambush on someone while thier back is turned and the fact that these two dirty douchebags are out of jail boggles the mind. they are vicious mean animals.

the girl attacked was younger much much prettier than the two strippers {the strippers pictures look like old worn out streetwalkers} and had a great job, they attacked her because she was pretty and they are not and has a good job which they sure dont. it was jealousy and envy and hate and they belong in jail not still sticking their crotches and boobs in every losers face with a dollar bill. they should be in jail and the topless bar shut down. all those places are unhygenic unclean and most are full of drugs and prostitutes and diseases. that poor poor innocent young girl that did not strip and had a good job and looks. may she live!!
Naucous

Hollywood, FL

#8 Oct 12, 2009
You mean too tell me two strippers kicked punched beat and broke a alchol bottle over some young innocent girls head and they only do a few hours in jail? the dirty tramps should be behind bars.

I feel very sorry for this young innocent beautiful girl who was beat because she IS beautiful and not a stripper like the swine who beat her. I hope she did not catch anything from the trash. I hope the courts do what the cops did not, is this how they protect innocent citizens of WPB? by letting slimey sleazy strippers severely beat someone then walk away?
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#9 Oct 13, 2009
I heard she did really good, sliding up and down the chrome pole and thats why they got pissed off......
charming

Hollywood, FL

#10 Oct 13, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
I heard she did really good, sliding up and down the chrome pole and thats why they got pissed off......
..no they beat her cuz she wasnt a scuzzball like them..she had good job great body beauty face and class...everything the two douche bag ugly strippers dont have..jealousy and hate they wish they could be her..never happen until they leave the diseased dirty drug strip joints...the ugly jealous bitchh strippers should be in a cellblock...hope the girl is alright so she can sue the hell out of the shitthole..
Angel

Charlotte, NC

#11 Oct 13, 2009
Okay -- so here you have two posters, one of whom is writing under a lot of different names,(sorry, the writing style IS exactly the same) upset that a girl was beaten by a pair of ho's. That about it?
LW Lass

Hollywood, FL

#12 Oct 14, 2009
Angel wrote:
Okay -- so here you have two posters, one of whom is writing under a lot of different names,(sorry, the writing style IS exactly the same) upset that a girl was beaten by a pair of ho's. That about it?
i dont know about the other posters but i only wrote under my name and one post. not all the styles are the same i dont think but anyway i just write under LW lass. yeah i guess we are kinda upset about this girl being beaten by trash and getting away with it. it could be anyones daughter wife girlfriend or mother the hoe's go after. they should be in jail where some 400 pound mama inmate punches thier lights out!
Angel

Charlotte, NC

#13 Oct 14, 2009
LW Lass wrote:
<quoted text>
... yeah i guess we are kinda upset about this girl being beaten by trash and getting away with it. it could be anyones daughter wife girlfriend or mother the hoe's go after. they should be in jail where some 400 pound mama inmate punches thier lights out!
Sounds about right.
speedster

Spartanburg, SC

#14 Oct 15, 2009
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about right.
>>>that was rank of the strippers to beat her
ya dont beat and hit somebody on the ground
then hit em on the head with a beer bottle
why arent they in jail???>>>does anyone know
why they aint in jail thats deadly assault man>>>>>> >>>>>>

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#15 Oct 20, 2009
it was a beer bottle not a whiskey bottle!
lebron

Hollywood, FL

#16 Oct 21, 2009
pogostick wrote:
it was a beer bottle not a whiskey bottle!
...does it matter? they meant to really mess her up bad kicking and punching her while she lay on the floor under a chair bleeding.

those two strippers are savages! jealous because she was young and beautiful with a good decent job and a good guy, everything they are not and dont have..lots of people feel envy and jealousy but they do not try and beat someone to death because of it. they should be in jail i hope the jury reams them in court.
PAULA07032

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#17 Nov 17, 2009
SHE IS YOUNG ,,BEAUTIFUL WITH A DECENT JOB,,,WE WORK THERE ,BECAUSE WE CAN' T FIND ANY BETTER, JOB,,,BUT ONE DAY MAYBE THE THINKS CHANGE,,AND WE CAN FIND SOME DECENT JOB LIKE HER,,,LOOCK GIRL,,,,
Kara

Hollywood, FL

#18 Nov 20, 2009
PAULA07032 wrote:
SHE IS YOUNG ,,BEAUTIFUL WITH A DECENT JOB,,,WE WORK THERE ,BECAUSE WE CAN' T FIND ANY BETTER, JOB,,,BUT ONE DAY MAYBE THE THINKS CHANGE,,AND WE CAN FIND SOME DECENT JOB LIKE HER,,,LOOCK GIRL,,,,
i understand they brutally beat her because she was young and beautiful and did not have to degrade herself to strip for a living but that is NO reason to beat her up and kick her and hit her with a broken beer bottle. that is savage and unhuman and the two should be locked up they are dangerous jealous monsters.

in fact i hope they close that place down, raid it, investigate it and close it. right after that beating, a stripper said she was raped. but she left there at closing time at 2 in the morning with a customer to do drugs, that was a real stupid assinine thing to do, leave with some stranger you have been running around topless all night for to go to his ghetto apt. real bad move. the place seems too breed crime and evil....the cops should raid it and close it before someone gets hurt or killed there..dangerous place!
PAULA07032

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#19 Nov 23, 2009
Kara,,, U don"t no how hard it is work there,,but we don"t have option ,,i have 3 kids,,,no job,,,nobody for help me,,,is the only job i have,,,i need put food in the table,,,,,
Kara

Hollywood, FL

#20 Nov 23, 2009
PAULA07032 wrote:
Kara,,, U don"t no how hard it is work there,,but we don"t have option ,,i have 3 kids,,,no job,,,nobody for help me,,,is the only job i have,,,i need put food in the table,,,,,
I am sorry. I apologize. I did not mean that all the dancers were hookers or they beat up people..there are a few bad apples in every profession. I am sure there are dancers, like you, who just dance for the money to feed your family, I guess when it comes down too it feeding and caring for your kids is the most important thing in the world. I hope management is making it a safer place too work, it sounds dangerous but many things in life are dangerous. I did not mean to offend you, you sound like a caring intelligent Mother who loves her kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobe Sound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakeland Grace Academy Saved my Daughter (Mar '14) 23 hr Katie 6
Florida's torture of disadvantaged children. (May '14) Feb 21 Lafarge 20
LAHIA: Enabling criminals to victimize you. (Sep '15) Feb 21 Benchmark 4
News Trump family's elaborate lifestyle is a - logis... Feb 18 USA Today 1
Shooting Cartoonists (May '15) Feb 15 Freedom 7
The Media Conceal (Apr '15) Feb 15 Poblacht 9
LAHIA enabling criminals to victimize you. (Feb '14) Feb 15 USSLiberty 30

Hobe Sound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance