Serial killer in Hobbs?

Serial killer in Hobbs?

Posted in the Hobbs Forum

jano1

College Station, TX

#2 Nov 2, 2010
I just can't believe there are dead bodies being found and the police are able to keep it quiet. In a town the size of Hobbs word would get around. Sounds too outrageous to be true.
iamadibngdong2

Jal, NM

#3 Nov 3, 2010
Haven't heard of it till your post.
really

Hobbs, NM

#4 Nov 3, 2010
i agree with jano, hobbs is a very small town, its hard to keep anything quiet here... i only know of 1
it all happens right here

Jal, NM

#5 Nov 4, 2010
really wrote:
i agree with jano, hobbs is a very small town, its hard to keep anything quiet here... i only know of 1
There have been eleven (11) murders in Hobbs in 2010. Strange... we annex more land into the city limits of Hobbs, move the police into a larger building and REDUCE the number of Officers working the streets. Look at the statistics produced by the Police Department. Nearly all crime is at it's highest rate ever in Hobbs, and we have less Officers on the streets than there were in 1990. Hobbs....it ALL happend right here.
Truth

Hobbs, NM

#6 Nov 4, 2010
There is one crime the police can not prevent. That is murder. And I remember reading where in 2009 nearly every crime rate was down in Hobbs. Some people like to exaggerate.

Jal, NM

#7 Nov 5, 2010
look again. really look again.

Jal, NM

#8 Nov 8, 2010
some people will just lie about the real crime rate in Hobbs. Helps them look real good. Not everyone in Hobbs is blind to the truth.
Horny Dude

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Nov 5, 2011
All the local hookers told me that they don't like to talk to me anymore because I can't keep it up longer than five minutes and I have three nipples. I wish I could find a hooker that had an open mind.
DIME35

Hobbs, NM

#10 Jan 4, 2012
I would not be surprised if there were one. I know of one prostitute being murdered in the past couple of years that has yet to be solved. Two men were involved in a double homicide (granted neither victim were prostitutes) and only one was sent to prison.
Jack the Ripper Stripper

Sherman, TX

#11 Jun 7, 2013
I like to dissect girls do you know that I'm utterly insane.
Jack the Ripper Stripper Nottingham, UK
Erny

Hobbs, NM

#12 Jun 9, 2013
I believe that a major problem is the media, not reporting cries committed in Lea County as they do knot want the city or county to look bad.
Local media is afraid of upsetting their advertises and that they might pull their add dollars.
I can see a new media coming into the area that does not do advertising and reports the news and facts as they are.
Erny

Hobbs, NM

#13 Jun 9, 2013
An online newspaper, supported by a small ISP and a few volunteers to start reporting the news and facts as they happen, also reporing what they see on the streets.

I think the online paper would grow and then city officials would have to respond to the media and t,criminal prosecutors and judges would start handing out stiffer penalties.

But that is just my though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobbs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paranormal activity in Hobbs NM (May '11) Tue Nini 17
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 20 whosurdaddy 8,823
lccf? Aug 18 Mocking Jay 13
Have you ever looked at Carlsbad topix? Aug 11 Carlsbad native 1
Chief of Police J.D. Sanders (Aug '08) Aug 4 fdg 366
New eye doctor in Lovington??? (Nov '15) Jul 27 Wounded 2
trial of julio Jul '16 justice 1

Hobbs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance