Baby ingests METH
Melissa

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Jun 24, 2010
The "father" and i use this term loosely is Glen Russ formaly of Hobart Ok
blake

United States

#3 Jul 2, 2010
keep ur kids away from druggies taht allow their baby to be in a coma from injesting their crystal meth
blake

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2010
pretty sad when u can't even show ur face in choctaw county because everyone knows the Russ family secret that Glen about killed his baby and is still going to court and supervised visits at childwelfare screwed up it may be awhile before he sees his son again since he will be drug tested before his visits and how on earth can his mom show her face in public since she is enabling him to continue his usage. what is it going to take i hear there is another toddler in her home is it going to take him getting into glen's stash one son has already been lost to this addiction wake up and get him help!!!!! people are even scared to meet him on the road because he is soooooo high!!!! maybe the child support division will solve that and take his liscenes since he hasn't payed for any of his kids in god knows when instead he has been using it to smoke his crack!!
truth

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2010
I agree this family needs help!!! Glenn needs to be in prison and his parental rights on all his kids taken away for good!!!! From what I hear just play the video tape at the hospital and see what sorry excuse for a dad he is!!!!!!!!
Sarah Cordell

Enid, OK

#6 Aug 3, 2010
blake wrote:
pretty sad when u can't even show ur face in choctaw county because everyone knows the Russ family secret that Glen about killed his baby and is still going to court and supervised visits at childwelfare screwed up it may be awhile before he sees his son again since he will be drug tested before his visits and how on earth can his mom show her face in public since she is enabling him to continue his usage. what is it going to take i hear there is another toddler in her home is it going to take him getting into glen's stash one son has already been lost to this addiction wake up and get him help!!!!! people are even scared to meet him on the road because he is soooooo high!!!! maybe the child support division will solve that and take his liscenes since he hasn't payed for any of his kids in god knows when instead he has been using it to smoke his crack!!
And "BLAKE" who are you to be giving such "factual" information (not!)??? You can throw alot of names around on the internet slandering people. Are you too afraid to state your own???
Jen

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2010
Ok I have been reading these comments and I have had enough I am only responding to stand up for my baby since noone else will. I heard that an individual was making false claims about what happened to my baby I want to give him the respect he desereves and that is a falsehood about him injesting rat poisoning!!! My baby has been traumatized enough and it needs to stop now! God says the truth will set u free well hopefully this will aid in giving my child the dignity he deserves!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hobart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meagan Watts and Daniel Sharp marriage 5 hr terminator 1
matt real Jul '16 wth 2016 1
Ashley Slaughterback Jul '16 Old one 2
Jessica Clayton (Jun '14) Jun '16 Jessica 2
Laura Biddy (Dec '12) Jun '16 feather 16
Mountain View Town Clerk. (Feb '12) Jun '16 Angie 11
brendon jackson (Nov '13) Apr '16 Dawn 4

Hobart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance