Pain meds...oxycotin/hyrocodone/morphine

Posted in the Hixson Forum

jrod

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2009
Anyone know where some are. Its hard getting the proper pain treatment with no insurance since been laid off going on 8 months. Anyone know where to go to get pain medication locally? Was in a bad car accident last year. Been working 2 jobs to make up for the one I lost last year and its taking its toll on me. Any help would be appreciated! If u have any information on where I could get medication plz email me at joe111599@gmail.com

Thx
LOL

Livingston, TN

#2 Jun 3, 2009
You are crazy! You better go to the doc to get those meds or else you will be behind bars with no meds at all lol.

Since: Jun 09

everywhere in the usa

#3 Jun 5, 2009
have you heard about all the trouble with the pain pills in kentucky. people were going to Flordia to get pain pills and taking them back
and selling them and people have been getting busted like crazy.
jrod

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Jun 6, 2009
smokeykywoman wrote:
have you heard about all the trouble with the pain pills in kentucky. people were going to Flordia to get pain pills and taking them back
and selling them and people have been getting busted like crazy.
No I didn't hear that. Man this is some bullshit. Lol. No insurance means ur facked! Stupid.
citizen

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2009
jrod wrote:
Anyone know where some are. Its hard getting the proper pain treatment with no insurance since been laid off going on 8 months. Anyone know where to go to get pain medication locally? Was in a bad car accident last year. Been working 2 jobs to make up for the one I lost last year and its taking its toll on me. Any help would be appreciated! If u have any information on where I could get medication plz email me at joe111599@gmail.com
Thx
call obama, he is the almighty healer
opinion

Livingston, TN

#6 Jun 10, 2009
jrod wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't hear that. Man this is some bullshit. Lol. No insurance means ur facked! Stupid.
haha you are the stupid one for posting this i mean hellooooooooo any one agree??? lol!
pain in alabama

Henagar, AL

#8 Oct 16, 2010
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
haha you are the stupid one for posting this i mean hellooooooooo any one agree??? lol!
I agree 100% People with real pain are treated like junkies by doctors and society. But I guess they have never been through six neck surgeries and set up in night hurting so bad with no end in sight. But someone with no insurance, you are very unfortunate and I synpothize with you. I can't even find a doc that treats you like a human and I have insurance. If anyone knows of a doctor that really cares please email kjohnson4492@yahoo.com or just let me know what you think on here. To the man with his rude comments to a man in pain, it will get you somewhere down the road

Since: Oct 10

Mount Morris, MI

#9 Nov 1, 2010
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
call obama, he is the almighty healer
. AGREED! Ogreatone can help ya! All ya gotta do is drink the koolaid he hands u and u will slip into a world where one pill makes u small and another makes u big and u can chase a rabbit with a watch or take advice from the cheshire cat!
lance

Carrollton, GA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
WHat do you need? I buy pills by the gallon jug in mexico. the stuff that is regulated in america is sold by the gallon jug in a pharmacy in mexico.Tell me what you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hixson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage 5 hr wondering 1
News Human Rights Campaign report says Chattanooga l... Fri Mikey 10
Mayweather VS Pacquiao May 1 titan 2
News Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... (Aug '14) May 1 WasteWater 286
Coming Out May 1 Michael 1
Chattanooga is the worst city in Tennessee (Sep '10) Apr 30 Rebe 29
Car wreck looking for a guy Apr 29 Leki 3
More from around the web

Hixson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]