just need to now

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Ok where can a person ride there atv in this area. And where are you suppose to put your registration sticker. Do you need helmet and googles when you ride at these locations please help
4whlr

Columbus, NC

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Aetna mtn look it up on YouTube. Fun place to go. No registration required for 4wheelrs and if you're not doing anything stupid helmet and goggles aren't necessary but if u want to be on the safe side not a bad idea cause u just never know
just need to now wrote:
Ok where can a person ride there atv in this area. And where are you suppose to put your registration sticker. Do you need helmet and googles when you ride at these locations please help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hixson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plastic Surgeon (Sep '10) 13 min Here2Opine 69
News Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... (Aug '14) 1 hr ORIGINAL WILLARD 267
Aquarium Pools (Nov '13) 2 hr AquariumFins 6
heathens mc (Jan '14) 15 hr SYLO 374
Regarding cosmetic surgery consent forms 16 hr Impacted 7
Deadly Cosmetic Surgery-Baja, CA. & A Cover Up 20 hr Impacted 1
Deadly Cosmetic Surgery- in Kennesaw, Ga. (Sep '13) Mon Motion Cobb State CT 119
Hixson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hixson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]