Sex offender working at the new Cleveland RUSH

Posted in the Hixson Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ConcernedVol

Houston, TX

#1 May 14, 2008
Mathew Todd Marion is a member of management at your new Rush in Cleveland, TN. He was convicted of Second Degree Sexual Assult in Corpus Christi, Texas. He was required to register by the State of Texas and failed to do so. The information I have provided below will take you to the facts. The Rush has chosen to ignore the fact that Marion has been fired from three other jobs for fighting then moved to Texas and brutally assulted his ex-wife. If you, the people of Cleveland have a problem with someone like this working in a place like the Rush, please inform the Rush of your concern. You can also see the forum in the Topix Knoxville listed as Sex offenders working at the Rush. The information below is free.

Take out five minutes to search Nueces county, Texas web site. Click on the left hand side "Civil/ Criminal Case search" You have to register to see the public info, but it ony take five minutes to get a response. Once you get a response, go back into the link above with your password and log in. Look up SID # 10137642
In big letters you will then see SEXUAL ASSULT
Rush Hater

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 15, 2008
I used to work for the Rush Fitness Complex a few years ago and, frankly, management could not give a flip about this person's past. They (management) will hire somebody simply because they like the person, even if the person they hire is unqualified for the position hired or has a checkered past like Matthew Todd Marion. It would probably take a huge boycott of the Rush Fitness Facility in Cleveland, TN to run this guy out. Other than that, Rush management could care less about client concerns or complaints. As long as management is making money, that is all they care about.
UNKNOWN

Ooltewah, TN

#3 Jun 16, 2008
Funny you say that, the rush does a back round check in everybody before they are hired! Maybe people need to get their story straight before they go accusing!
TeacherCrime

Land O Lakes, FL

#4 Jun 17, 2008
This is just sad. www.TeacherCrime.com
Impacted

Ooltewah, TN

#5 Jun 22, 2008
ConcernedVol wrote:
Mathew Todd Marion is a member of management at your new Rush in Cleveland, TN. He was convicted of Second Degree Sexual Assult in Corpus Christi, Texas. He was required to register by the State of Texas and failed to do so. The information I have provided below will take you to the facts. The Rush has chosen to ignore the fact that Marion has been fired from three other jobs for fighting then moved to Texas and brutally assulted his ex-wife. If you, the people of Cleveland have a problem with someone like this working in a place like the Rush, please inform the Rush of your concern. You can also see the forum in the Topix Knoxville listed as Sex offenders working at the Rush. The information below is free.
Take out five minutes to search Nueces county, Texas web site. Click on the left hand side "Civil/ Criminal Case search" You have to register to see the public info, but it ony take five minutes to get a response. Once you get a response, go back into the link above with your password and log in. Look up SID # 10137642
In big letters you will then see SEXUAL ASSULT
Please copy and paste the link make it easy to follow. Any steriod use history on this guy?
Rush Hater

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 9, 2008
Assuming that everything i heard is true about Mathew Todd Marion, if the Rush knew about this guy's past criminal behavior and knew that it could become a problem, then why would they hire this guy to begin with?
ripped_dude82

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Sep 5, 2008
The Rush on Lee Highway in Chattanooga has the biggest slut in town working there. I dont know if that is good or bad lol
unknown

Knoxville, TN

#8 Oct 23, 2008
well first of all the rush charges way too much. the prices are crazy the management doesnt care about the paying customers and the facility isnt that nice.
PoDaddy

AOL

#9 Oct 23, 2008
ripped_dude82 wrote:
The Rush on Lee Highway in Chattanooga has the biggest slut in town working there. I dont know if that is good or bad lol
Hey who be the slutt ?
OnlyGodCanJudge

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2008
As long as he's not hurting anyone, what's the big problem???? It is hard enough for people with a criminal background to finds jobs and places to live at so I don't understand your main concern. These people have families and bills just like you and I, so the way that I feel is God bless the people who are willing to give people another chance to make things right. From what I recall it states in the bible that we should love one another and not judge anyone because when it comes down to it you might have a dark secret on which you will be judged on the day of judgement.
God Bless!!!
Daddy

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 20, 2008
OnlyGodCanJudge wrote:
As long as he's not hurting anyone, what's the big problem???? It is hard enough for people with a criminal background to finds jobs and places to live at so I don't understand your main concern. These people have families and bills just like you and I, so the way that I feel is God bless the people who are willing to give people another chance to make things right. From what I recall it states in the bible that we should love one another and not judge anyone because when it comes down to it you might have a dark secret on which you will be judged on the day of judgement.
God Bless!!!
Lack of punishment is the problem!! There was no justice in this case!!
Brittany_Clark

Hixson, TN

#12 Jan 8, 2009
I think that posting uneccessary material online is ignorant. No one cares about your opinions because they're like buttholes...everybody has one. Also it's illegal to publicize false accusations, so I would make sure someone really were a slut or a sex offender. Another thing, if you don't like the prices at a particular place... don't go there. FYI..There are other gyms you can join. Now, wouldn't you think it were hilarious if someone wrote something about you on here or your business. Remember, you reap what you sow!
missy

Etowah, TN

#13 Jan 8, 2009
OnlyGodCanJudge wrote:
As long as he's not hurting anyone, what's the big problem???? It is hard enough for people with a criminal background to finds jobs and places to live at so I don't understand your main concern. These people have families and bills just like you and I, so the way that I feel is God bless the people who are willing to give people another chance to make things right. From what I recall it states in the bible that we should love one another and not judge anyone because when it comes down to it you might have a dark secret on which you will be judged on the day of judgement.
God Bless!!!
i so agree with you everyone has dark secrets im sure and just dont let it out like others have to make it known hey if GOD can forgive why cant people GOD says forgive or you will not be forgiven
missy

Etowah, TN

#14 Jan 8, 2009
ripped_dude82 wrote:
The Rush on Lee Highway in Chattanooga has the biggest slut in town working there. I dont know if that is good or bad lol
hey are you mad cas you didnt get a shot at it and now ur on here broadcasting it lol
missy

Etowah, TN

#15 Jan 8, 2009
Rush Hater wrote:
I used to work for the Rush Fitness Complex a few years ago and, frankly, management could not give a flip about this person's past. They (management) will hire somebody simply because they like the person, even if the person they hire is unqualified for the position hired or has a checkered past like Matthew Todd Marion. It would probably take a huge boycott of the Rush Fitness Facility in Cleveland, TN to run this guy out. Other than that, Rush management could care less about client concerns or complaints. As long as management is making money, that is all they care about.
ok people what is the point here?is everyone here mad cas he didnt try to have sex with them come on i mean give the guy a chance maybe hes changed cant judge a book by its covers now days
Phil

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 15, 2009
missy wrote:
<quoted text> ok people what is the point here?is everyone here mad cas he didnt try to have sex with them come on i mean give the guy a chance maybe hes changed cant judge a book by its covers now days
Missy, you are either just as sick as this guy, or you are related to him. Probably a big liberal.
Forgiven

Gary, IN

#17 Jan 27, 2009
OnlyGodCanJudge wrote:
As long as he's not hurting anyone, what's the big problem???? It is hard enough for people with a criminal background to finds jobs and places to live at so I don't understand your main concern. These people have families and bills just like you and I, so the way that I feel is God bless the people who are willing to give people another chance to make things right. From what I recall it states in the bible that we should love one another and not judge anyone because when it comes down to it you might have a dark secret on which you will be judged on the day of judgement.
God Bless!!!
I agree with you 100 percent. To be a christian is to be Christ -Like. If Christ can forgive, I often wondered why people cant..

Since: Dec 08

Athens, TN

#18 Jan 28, 2009
Maybe there is more to this than the original poster stated.
According to the court records, it appears that the charges were brought about by someone this fellow was once involved with.
So no one knows what the actual circumstances to this case could be.
The fact is if you do the research, he is NOT a registered sex offended in either Texas or Tennessee.
So perhaps that is why he is employed at the gym.
So under that circumstance this thread (As several I have seen in the Chattanooga forum.)boils down to slander.

Since: Dec 08

Athens, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2009
correction-offended=offender
Dan

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 28, 2009
ihaftapoop wrote:
Maybe there is more to this than the original poster stated.
According to the court records, it appears that the charges were brought about by someone this fellow was once involved with.
So no one knows what the actual circumstances to this case could be.
The fact is if you do the research, he is NOT a registered sex offended in either Texas or Tennessee.
So perhaps that is why he is employed at the gym.
So under that circumstance this thread (As several I have seen in the Chattanooga forum.)boils down to slander.
You are correct! He is not registered as a sex offender, but I looked up the info provided by the original poster and the public records show that he pleaded GUILTY to 2nd degree sexual assualt. The judge ordered him to register and through some loophole he doesn't have to. So, I see no slander here. You write just like your name states. So you go ahead and defend this scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hixson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a spoiled bit** who thinks I should always... Thu guessing 2
Deadly Cosmetic Surgery- in Kennesaw, Ga. (Sep '13) Dec 25 Ghost 114
Recipes And Coupons (Apr '13) Dec 24 Sara 38
Old CoorsTech Dec 24 billy 5
Assistant manager Dec 23 layla71 11
Lulu lake murders Dec 20 Sherry 6319 1
Review: Everclear Pool & Spa (May '11) Dec 20 Owner 32
Hixson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hixson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hixson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hixson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:02 am PST

NBC Sports10:02AM
Julio Jones, Steven Jackson questionable for Sunday
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
NBC Sports11:09 AM
Falcons boosted by Julio Jones' return to practice - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:11 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Panthers