Cinema 1 Rossville Blvd
lmv

Johnson City, TN

#110 Oct 27, 2012
ill be there wed. email me a time. [email protected]
RaL

Albuquerque, NM

#111 Oct 27, 2012
First visit $20 , includes 17.48 admission and 2.52 membership for year.....if you loose card, its 2.52 to replace it
curious girl

Chattanooga, TN

#112 Oct 29, 2012
young girl wanted to try and go to cinema one. Don't really know what i need. Interested to go with me email at [email protected]
Bbc

United States

#113 Nov 3, 2012
Is there any cute girls that be there? If so when's the best time to go
RaL

Albuquerque, NM

#114 Nov 3, 2012
There are usually more couples there on Fri and Sat night...9pm or later...guys bringing wives/gf to enjoy the "movie" with
RaL

Albuquerque, NM

#115 Nov 5, 2012
Like to see few other couples there besides us, Wed day. Large screen, different varities of vids
WING WANG

United States

#116 Nov 8, 2012
WENT AGAIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS A GO.THERE WAS HARDLY ANYONE THERE.I SAT IN THE BACK OF THE THEATRE.I GOT UP AND WNET INTO THE PRIVATE BOOTH SECTION.THERE WAS THREE GUYS IN DIFFERENT ROOMS.I GAVE ALL THREE GUYS BLOWS.WHEN I GOT DONE AND WENT BACK INTO THEATRE I HAD MY COCK OUT STROKING IT WHEN 2 OLDER LADIES CAME IN AND STARTED WATCHING.THEY GIGGLED THE WHOLE TIME UNTIL I CAME THEN THEY STARTED MAKING OUT.I EAT THEM BOTH.
JACK

Charlotte, NC

#117 Nov 11, 2012
That's B.S.. They WON'T LET TWO LADIES COME IN WITHOUT A MAIL . THAT'S FOR SURE . EVERY CRACK HO IN TOWN WOULD BE THERE IF THEY LET THAT GO ON
RaL

Albuquerque, NM

#118 Nov 11, 2012
Your right Jack...THEY WONT!! Yes and Ive never seen a "working girl" there either. NEVER seen that issue there...I know it wouldnt be permitted, folks are there to "enjoy the show",.....MANAGEMENT WOULD RUN THEM OUT AND BAN THEM FROM RETURNING.
94uboth

Albuquerque, NM

#119 Nov 14, 2012
Wow, this place is DEAD!! So where is everyone else heading to now?
Trip

Las Cruces, NM

#120 Nov 19, 2012
RaL wrote:
Like to see few other couples there besides us, Wed day. Large screen, different varities of vids
when do you plan on going again? we are interested in going and would feel more comfortable meeting another couple.
justaperson

Fayetteville, NC

#121 Nov 20, 2012
Great place. A lot of action. Would gladly pay my 20 and go back again some day
looking

United States

#122 Nov 26, 2012
anything new at cinema 1
looking for fun

United States

#123 Nov 26, 2012
any couples going to cinema 1 ?
looking for fun

United States

#124 Nov 26, 2012
any couples going to cinema one ?
Just sexy

United States

#125 Nov 27, 2012
Depends on what u r looking for!
looking for fun wrote:
any couples going to cinema 1 ?
curious

South Pittsburg, TN

#126 Nov 27, 2012
This place is dead! Nothing to see!
94uboth

Albuquerque, NM

#127 Nov 27, 2012
agree with curious.....last few times I been there, nothing...maybe 6-8 folks enjoying the movies....def not worth it..however in times past, could meet and make alot of friends with like interests.
looking for fun

United States

#128 Nov 28, 2012
Just sexy wrote:
Depends on what u r looking for!
<quoted text>
. Looking for good sex
Daniel

Cleveland, TN

#129 Nov 28, 2012
Are men allowed to go by themselves? I'm looking for a woman to have fun with!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hixson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quills Intriguing (Sep '15) 27 min Eternal truth 916
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 2 hr Homewrecker Watch 30,918
Amazon cha1 married woman having affair 4 hr Ms GoodCoochie 4
News NPR raises concerns about firing of Tennessee r... 7 hr Rainbow Kid 1
Money vs faithfulness 20 hr Truth 1
Robert james Mon wayne richardson 6
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Mon Ha ha 9,771

Hixson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hixson Mortgages