browns tax service
not2ez4u

Hixson, TN

#713 Nov 19, 2012
Daisygirl wrote:
wonder if Jason is going to Peru with his daughter & ex-wife??
your an idiot...if you think you know so much DAISYgirl...why not state your real name?? let me tell you why, bcause they only thing you are is a trouble making, low down, trashy, [email protected]%
Daisygirl

United States

#714 Nov 19, 2012
i ddint know thats what i made it a question and the only reason i asked was because someone put they went to the aps..didnt mean to sound mean and i didnt know it was a mission trip..sorry!
hightailer

Soddy Daisy, TN

#715 Nov 19, 2012
are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
have you by chance re-read what you wrote? for one it makes no sense at all. did it ever occur to you or anyone that when a business ceases to exist the webiste or anything affiliated with that company is taken off the web or any other types of advertisement? how could a business be ran out of a place that has closed its doors and is now in control of attorneys and bankruptcy court? who said this was the investors fault? it wasn't me. as far as backwoods inbred goes, maybe you should look in the mirror, because according to your grammar and your logic on what has happened i would dare to say you have stayed in the backwoods far too long and need to get out.
Browns tax service was an entirely different entity than lighthouse perpetual solutions and browns had been up and running long before lps Browns did not have a website Jason created that himself so when you say all advertisement and such cease to exist when you go out of business why do you continue with the phony Lighthouse perpetual solutions. it didn't exist until a couple of months ago maybe 6 months tops so when things starting going south Jason thought better make this company disappear to wow is that so hard to figure out He is saying he didnt know anything about jacks doings and so He now thinks oops this looks bad and so i better not do this cause it makes me look guilty too huhh
not2ez4u

Hixson, TN

#716 Nov 19, 2012
Daisygirl wrote:
i ddint know thats what i made it a question and the only reason i asked was because someone put they went to the aps..didnt mean to sound mean and i didnt know it was a mission trip..sorry!
No, the only reason you wrote that moronic comment was to try and start another rumor. Leave everybody alone that has nothing to do with this!!! Grow up!
BACK OFF

Hixson, TN

#717 Nov 19, 2012
Daisygirl wrote:
i ddint know thats what i made it a question and the only reason i asked was because someone put they went to the aps..didnt mean to sound mean and i didnt know it was a mission trip..sorry!
For starters, you dont just go to Peru for the heck of it, and the only reason you knew about that trip was probably facebook..which tells me that your a friend of hers on there, and coming to this website to start trouble. Obviously your lying and knew it was a mission trip! Please do everyone a favor and grow up.
Daisygirl

United States

#719 Nov 19, 2012
looks like i gave the Brown's a break..your welcome guys! LOL
1sttimer

United States

#720 Nov 19, 2012
as i read everyones comments i notice its became more of a fight between commenters than what should be addressed. Ignore comments from viewers who try and start trouble and focus on the real issue. Familys have lost alot and alot have been hurt by this..why not just pray for peace and justice as i am for my grandmother!
Anonymous

Soddy Daisy, TN

#721 Nov 19, 2012
I agree with 1sttimer. I mean people are going to go without, relationships have been ruined, friendships destroyed, jobs lost....ect I really hope and pray that the ones that have lost in this can recover. So sad I can't imagine doing this to anyone especially the elderly. My heart just breaks for all involved. To the innocent, I hope and pray justice comes SOON!!!!
Sis

Adrian, MI

#722 Nov 19, 2012
What were the county police and the white unmarked cars doing at the Brown Estate today?
Papaw

Adrian, MI

#723 Nov 19, 2012
Hope they found the safe in big Browns house,
not2ez4u

Hixson, TN

#724 Nov 20, 2012
Hope the whole bunch end up jail!
COPYCAT

Hixson, TN

#725 Nov 20, 2012
not2ez4u wrote:
Hope the whole bunch end up jail!
you could atleast come up with your own screen name...lets be a little original, I mean come on!
Morning glory

Soddy Daisy, TN

#726 Nov 20, 2012
The only things in big browns safe are a few guns (not worth much ) and a bunch of bills ! He owed money on everything he had ! GET OFF THE SAFE TOPIC ......DIP STICK ! I know this for a fact as well !!!!!'
Morning glory

Soddy Daisy, TN

#727 Nov 20, 2012
not2ez4u wrote:
Hope the whole bunch end up jail!
. I hope you had money invested !!!!!
Papaw

Adrian, MI

#728 Nov 20, 2012
How do you know about the safe and what is in it? I do know they owe on everything and believe they have nothing, but they sure stole a lot of money from all of us, and yes that includes me. The authority's have done nothing yet, but just in case I sure wish they would at least look!
too good 2 last

Adrian, MI

#729 Nov 20, 2012
You won't find anything in Jack's safe but blood, sweat and tears for all he did for you Greedy Investors who keep on wanting more and more! If he hadn't have gotten sick you would still be sucking him dry! If you would have given Jason a chance he would still be paying you just like he has for the last year!
Concerned citizen

Waxhaw, NC

#730 Nov 20, 2012
http://www.lehmantaxlaw.com/ponzi-schemes-tax...

A little consolation. Maybe an "at least..."
Lucy

Adrian, MI

#731 Nov 20, 2012
Morning glory wrote:
The only things in big browns safe are a few guns (not worth much ) and a bunch of bills ! He owed money on everything he had ! GET OFF THE SAFE TOPIC ......DIP STICK ! I know this for a fact as well !!!!!'
How do you know what is in the safe dip stick!
Louis

Adrian, MI

#732 Nov 20, 2012
Good question Lucy!
Lucy

Albuquerque, NM

#733 Nov 20, 2012
Not sure who commented using the name Lucy, but it wasn't me! There must be another one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hixson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 4 min Stray- Dog 30,735
Robert james 15 hr el jeffe 2
Jay Bell is a crook! 21 hr Guest 2
interracial dating for white man Wed jballz 1
Quills Intriguing (Sep '15) Wed Eternal truth 914
Coming Out Of My Shell Mar 20 Rejected Outcast 1
Messianic Jewish Fellowship (Nov '06) Mar 19 Dianne St Amand 113

Hixson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hixson Mortgages