More Articles of Philosophies and Per...

More Articles of Philosophies and Personal Observations (ARTICLE III):

Posted in the Hixson Forum

Sean Dickerson

Nashville, TN

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Perhaps certain people fail to realize that the kind of tactics they use in hopes to influence me in some way of another have already been employed in the same manner by yours truly. Do they honestly believe that they can use the same of conditioning tactics that I am just as experienced in for using on others? What kind of fool do they really take me for? They have deceived themselves into believing that such child’s play (or mental manipulation pursuits) is so sophisticated to the point of being beyond my cognition. Ha! Beyond MY awareness?? That is CERTAINLY wishful thinking on THEIR part to suppose they can challenge me all that much with that sort of contest. It does not phase me. No, not one bit. In fact, it is actually a challenge I am quite capable of mastering. As much as they wish that their silent treatments or psychological warfare can mold me or shape me into the human condition they seek for me to have, as a result – but this shall prove, soon enough, to have backfired into their faces. And it shall be I who gets the last laugh.

And guess what?

THOSE WHO LAUGH LAST – LAUGH BEST!
And so alas, it shall come to pass
That I shall pass gas
And royally say,
“Kiss mine a**!”

Their ploy will serve to be a fiasco only to THEIR embarrassment. THEY harmed THEMSELVES in abandoning me, and it is THEIR loss – not mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hixson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 1 hr Agg2 37,778
Chattanooga is the worst city in Tennessee (Sep '10) Fri Defeat Corker 70
Married m for married f Aug 17 Can not delete 28
ashley Jons Aug 17 shady 3
Older women with young guys (May '15) Aug 17 shady 4
Any women like younger guys? Aug 16 Couger 2
Quills Intriguing (Sep '15) Aug 11 Eternal truth 965

Hixson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance