More Articles of Philosophies and Per...

More Articles of Philosophies and Personal Observations (ARTICLE II):

Posted in the Hixson Forum

Sean Dickerson

Nashville, TN

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Just because they do not entertain me with their company or presence, it does not have the effect that they probably want it to have on my conscience. I am quite aware of the trickery, the smoke-and-mirrors, or the enhanced ploys that they hope would succeed enough in breaking my self-confidence in the sovereignty I acquire for my ideas and personal convictions or beliefs. And trying as they do with their constant mind games or theatre they hoped would condition me into adopting their ideology, social habits, etc. – this shall prove, soon enough, in the course of time, to have WASTED their time. Because I am solid enough to not waver or compromise in my position or where I stand about the things that I know I’m right about. So this constant need they have to mentally herd me into their social atmosphere or way of thinking or being – this does not work as an approach that they think they can or might use on me. I perceive their plot, and I do not suffer fools gladly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hixson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 1 hr little tuffet 26,759
Women who depend on men for money 4 hr Linda 5
judge neil thomas III (Sep '15) 11 hr Countrygurl1970 10
Kenny santos that works at Amazon cha1 night sh... 16 hr Caught you 1
Why is the state of Tennessee full of hillbilli... 18 hr ThomasA 3
Amazon cha1 married woman having affair Thu Looking 1
i hate black men but i love their thick big boo... Thu old racist black man 4

Hixson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance