Minnesota High School Football - Hawl...

Minnesota High School Football - Hawley beaten by Mahnomen

There are 17 comments on the MaxPreps story from Oct 6, 2006, titled Minnesota High School Football - Hawley beaten by Mahnomen. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

In Friday's league game, the visiting Mahnomen Indians football team scored a good 21-13 win over the Hawley Nuggets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

Brandy

East Grand Forks, MN

#1 Oct 26, 2006
I hope Mahnomen will LOSE!!!!!

They need to lose
Brandy

East Grand Forks, MN

#2 Oct 26, 2006
Hawley is playing Mahnonmen and i Hope they beat them and also the Fertile-Beltrami Falcons are going to make it all the way!!!!!!!!
tyler

Rush City, MN

#3 Nov 16, 2006
pierz pionners should of won
cory

Mahnomen, MN

#4 Dec 5, 2006
Brandy wrote:
Hawley is playing Mahnonmen and i Hope they beat them and also the Fertile-Beltrami Falcons are going to make it all the way!!!!!!!!
Wow
tyler degroat

Mahnomen, MN

#5 May 28, 2007
everyone hates mahnomen because their the best and they have been the best and next year brian smith is going to lead them all the way....
Karley

Sioux Falls, SD

#6 Jun 22, 2007
Brandy wrote:
They need to lose
Well i think mu mahnomen football team can kick ass so there i hope East Gradn Forks looses!!!
Karley

Sioux Falls, SD

#7 Jun 22, 2007
Mu Mahnomen football team iz the best -nd- im happy u guyz all hate mahnomen juss cuz there a challenge 2 ur guyses football team ?? DATZ CUZ UR GUYSES TEAM SUCKS ND SO WUT IF THERE THE BEST !@!
Karley

Plummer, MN

#8 Jun 24, 2007
Brandy wrote:
They need to lose
Well i need 2 tell u something Mahnomen will kick ass & beat ur gay team juss cuz mu mahnomen team iz da shit dont make fun of dem juss u cant addmit ur team sucks!!!!!
Karley

Plummer, MN

#9 Jun 24, 2007
tyler degroat wrote:
everyone hates mahnomen because their the best and they have been the best and next year brian smith is going to lead them all the way....
Of course Mahnomen iz da best cuz we r juss like dat !!! HAHA
Karley

Plummer, MN

#10 Jun 24, 2007
tyler degroat wrote:
Yea wut ever mahnomen iz good juss cuz ur team sucks dont mean u have 2 talk shit bout US!!!
Karley

Plummer, MN

#11 Jun 24, 2007
Brandy wrote:
Yeah wut ever talk shit !!My team mahnomen iz da best datz why u r talkin a bounch of shit boutz US!!!
Karley

Plummer, MN

#12 Jun 24, 2007
Brandy wrote:
They need to lose
Wut ever talk shit all u want !!!!! Mahnomen wont loose there juss 2 good 4 ur gay team !!
Zach neis

Mahnomen, MN

#13 Sep 18, 2007
Mahnomen is the best will go all the way
jurash

Greenbush, MN

#14 Sep 22, 2007
fertile-beltrami is going down!!! lake of the woods bears all the way baby
jonny

Oklee, MN

#15 Oct 3, 2007
i belive lake of the woods lost by 25 that kinda hurts
dalton benson

Mahnomen, MN

#16 Nov 5, 2010
i can talk all u wnt about mahnomen but just remember WERE UNDEFEATED and were hungry for the state trophy... and just remember we r known for our football
Lasaro

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 19, 2011
Way to go boyz we goin all da way! To all you haterz out there f#ckoff!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hitterdal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake Park Residents Call For Mayor's Resignation (Jun '14) Jun '14 Lake Park Native 1
News Hawley teen sentenced in turtle burning (Sep '06) Jun '14 Yodel 20
News Lake Park mayor agrees to plead guilty to charg... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dl Native 1
Did you know the Grotness family in Hitterdal? (Apr '12) Apr '12 John A Bauge 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Hitterdal, MN (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jay Hershberger 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4
News Stephen-Argyle ends Spartans' state Nine-Man pl... (Nov '06) Nov '09 Spartans are Better 5
More from around the web

Hitterdal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hitterdal Mortgages