Looking for John Paul Sexton

Looking for John Paul Sexton

Posted in the Hitchcock Forum

Peacock

Sunbright, TN

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Does anyone know a John Paul Sexton that owned the Trading post in Hitchcock several years ago? Just wondering what happened to him?
Yes and No

Santa Fe, TX

#2 Apr 15, 2009
Peacock wrote:
Does anyone know a John Paul Sexton that owned the Trading post in Hitchcock several years ago? Just wondering what happened to him?
I know him, I called him junk man John. I was curious what happened to him too !
Peacock

Sunbright, TN

#3 Apr 23, 2009
He was married to a woman named Mary Reeves from Santa Fe, does anyone know where she is at?
renesexton

Robbins, TN

#4 Jun 4, 2009
Peacock wrote:
He was married to a woman named Mary Reeves from Santa Fe, does anyone know where she is at?
No he is married to me. Rene' he and Mary divorced seven years ago we have been together for over five years.
renesexton

Robbins, TN

#5 Jun 4, 2009
I m married to John Paul Sexton. I met him at the trading post in Hitchcock over 6 years ago. I love him to death he is a good man. He is a good dad too. He is doing tree work but now and again sells junk we came back to his hometown in TN.
Britt

Texas City, TX

#6 Jan 25, 2010
Peacock wrote:
John is my step dad he married Rene Mitchell from Santa Fe they ended up moving to Tennessee a few years ago.
jill

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 7, 2012
I to am looking for john Paul Sexton. From Las Vegas NV./ tonopah area. Approximately 75 years old.anyone know him?
Alberta

Artesia, NM

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Jack and Jill ran up the hill to fetch a pail of water.
family

Wartburg, TN

#9 Nov 11, 2012
jill wrote:
I to am looking for john Paul Sexton. From Las Vegas NV./ tonopah area. Approximately 75 years old.anyone know him?
He is my brother in law and lives in Wartburg tn call Barts trading posting in Wartburg and they will help you fnd him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hitchcock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felipe or francisco bejarano? Any relatives. El... 9 hr Looking for a rel... 2
Jellyfish Jul 20 The Saint 3
why? Jul 20 Bondr 3
Bacliff and San Leon (Sep '08) Jul 19 TheMachine 60
Aaliyah mazzaradi around Jul 13 Stew 6
c.p.s. investigator Jun 30 Sick of liars 2
News NY road sign defaced to duplicate Trump's slam ... Jun '17 slick willie expl... 2

Hitchcock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hitchcock Mortgages