First Prev
of 3
Next Last
William H Chrysler

Jamestown, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2007
This town sucks so bad. I wish it didnt even exist.. I think I may buy it and use it as my personal farmland..

Since: Feb 07

cave city

#2 Jul 30, 2007
your wahh
William H Chrysler

Jamestown, KY

#3 Jul 31, 2007
That is correct! I am in the process of buying the majority of Hiseville, to turn it into my farm land for English Shires..

cave city

#4 Jul 31, 2007
i'll take $9000.00 per yard for my land OK :),,,

BUT if you wish hiseville never did exist why you want to buy it LOL . wahh
William H Chrysler

Jamestown, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2007
Actually, with the deal I am proposing to the State and County, it is out of the hands of private land owners. The State and or County can legally make you sell for various reasons, giving you the value of your property. This helps many of us with the capabilities of doing this. However, in doing this I must let them build by-pass roads etc. on that land at no cost to them. Residents of Hiseville can remain on the land and in their homes with the allowences given to them by the state to "rent". I will have the deciding factor on which houses I will take down, and where my farm land will go in.
Dont mistake this as all business' will have to sell. I can not take their business away from them, and can not take their land that they own. They are protected Federally.

cave city

#6 Aug 2, 2007
your still a wahh. lol goodluck to ya
hummmmn

Cave City, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2007
You are absolutely full of it.
Kdog

White House, TN

#8 Aug 8, 2007
I live in Hiseville and I love it there.... your a blow hard and nothing less. Come buy it up Mr. Chrysler, you have no idea what your getting into!
Steve Newberry

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2007
Forget about it, Hiseville is Newberry country.
wahh

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2007
I thought it was saltmans'ville?
duh

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2007
and all this time I thought it was Hiseville???
pink buttons

Cave City, KY

#12 Aug 10, 2007
I thought it was Byrdville
cave city citizen

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2007
sounds like somebody is dreaming

WAKE UP ! if you had that kind of money and power you wouldn't be on this forum talking about it. would have already been done. ya think ?
wahh

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 13, 2007
LOL correct c.c.c. but i heard it was its soon going to be called estersville hahahahaha. TE going to move to estersville and call it his own then he can be king LOL......
cave city citizen

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 13, 2007
i hate to wish that on anybody but there's a bunch willing to help him pack so he can get his move on!!!
UNBELIEVABLE

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 15, 2007
How do some people around here look at themselves in the mirror on a daily basis.Some people are so full of themselves that they can't see how stupid they are.It is called HISEVILLE and no one owns it they only wish they did!!!!!Please get a life and if you are looking to buy up some land and call it "KINGVILLE" ,then why in the world would you not aim for something much bigger ??UNBELIEVABLE!!!
wahh

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2007
wahh
south central mom

Cave City, KY

#18 Aug 22, 2007
I really like the parts house, grocery store, farm store, restaurant and especially Ellen's consignment .

Since: Oct 07

Hamilton, AL

#19 Nov 20, 2007
lov-it in the 60's when i was kid
ChapBoySlick

Glasgow, KY

#20 Apr 28, 2008
duh wrote:
and all this time I thought it was Hiseville???
I always remembered it being Goosehorn, KY.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 32 min winner 1,100
Word Association (Jun '08) 35 min winner 5,770
Wire Tapping 40 min winner 74
what is it to do in Glasgow 1 hr Reality 10
Cave City Teenagers (Oct '13) 1 hr CC_Citizen 25
Johnny Belcher and Trish Johnson Belcher . . . ... 1 hr Curious 13
Meals on Wheels Dumped 1 hr my say 85

Hiseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance