First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thelma

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2010
nita wrote:
sorry,
If you can't afford to buy the house on your salary, you should NOT be allowed to live there at tax payer expense.
I hate section 8 lasy ass people, we all should band together to eliminate this system that is destroying our communities where we pay taxes.We need to let the goverment know that if they continue to spend our tax money taking care of these parasites then the parasite should be required to get an education,and obtain and keep a job'not have any children that they cannot afford,most of all no one should be allowed to stay on the system for more then five years.And those whores that keep having babies to stay on the systems would be out of luck too.secton 8 mothers are poor example of a real woman,this system is setup to cripple you and your children.But I still do not want you living next door to me.You do not bring anything positive to the communities in which you live.And to the landlords,you should be more responsible by either suppling a lawnmower to your section renter or cutting the grass yourself,also out of kindness,leave curtains at the windows instead of sheets...people call code enforcement every chance you get for those commmunity rules that they break,don't forget to write your goverment agency about your concerns with section8...IF GOVERNOR JULINO cleaned NYC ,got the junkies out of Harlem,got the people off welfare...what is wrong with out government.

FREEDOM WRITER

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2010
its a way of life for his scum.
the best way to get your money back is to SCAM them.Offer them a step up in a pent house apartment on section 8 with a $250 payment.You would have to go to the bank 10 or 15 times a day to deposit your earnings.How can you be arrested for scamming your OWN money?
Thelma

Woodstock, GA

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Have you seen the sect 8 females shopping at krogers, she has two full shopping carts,with her sorry ass piece of a man pointing to what he wants for her to buy him to eat.Girl you need to stop,he only wants your lazy ass to provide a place to lay his head a free meal and nasty ghetto sex. Sister girl,don't you think more of yourself.
kent

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2010
dogs usually hang out together
maria

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2011
I agree completely there should be a limit on how long a person should be granted section 8 and forced to better yourself and your children ... its sad to say the children of these lazy good for nothing women end up the exact way just stand out with their hands out waiting on a hand out. Not only do they piss me off being a waste of skin but it makes me more mad to hear ppl like that talk down on hard working ppl who bust ass to give those bums a place to live, like are you serious I hope the government starts using my money for something worth it not crap like they have been doing
len

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2011
I hate section 8, tenent, they are a waste.of people. The government protect them like they are the good people of the world ,while the middle class suffers.
Cocka bag

Plainfield, CT

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Frigu guys I'm on the state and lovin it. Guess what, my kids r eatin like kings while yours suffer. Who's the ones fighting over mOney with their loved one? Not me, I'm fighting over your tax dollars :] n I love knowing u guys think we r all the same, too bad that ur bitter over the $14 per check u pay, mine now, least u could do is pay me for having to see and hear u normals be average, keep scratching n clawing while I have a silver card that entitles me to eat like a king, little to no cost living, and all the toys my kids want. I'm a working parent n so is my girl, n we r both good ppl n so r our kids, we just happen to make enough to get assistance
Cocka bag

Plainfield, CT

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Hahahhaha ur struggling I'm not hahahhaha
VoteRomney

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Wow! Your a real piece of shit!!! If you qualify for help well good for you. Because of our stupid government us hard working tax payers will continue to foot the bill. The real problem since your bragging about it is that you have no since of pride or shame. You probably use your money for drugs and expect others to provide for your family! You should man up!!! I agree that no child should go hungry but I could care less if trash like you starve! So just keep abusing the system until there's nothing left for the rest of your freeloading family to collect!!!! What will they do then because all they will know us how to ask for handouts?
BornandRaisedInT heUSA

West Palm Beach, FL

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Hey! Guess what, not only do i get Section 8. I also get food stamps $600 a month to be exact and I only have to pay $40 a week for a top notch daycare! thats what you will pay for one day.. i also get medicaid. and you know what. i deserve it. i work hard and still qualify. so cry all you want but i believe i pay taxes too.
VoteObama

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Mar 6, 2013
I LOVE SECTION 8. I LIVE FOR 300 A MONTH IN A NICE BEACHFRONT HOME WITH GRANITE COUNTERTOPS AND STAINLESS STEEL AP. I ALSO GET FREE STEAKS AND SHRIMP FROM ANY SUPERMARKET, OH YEAH AND MY CO PAYMENTS FOR DOCTORS. FREE. HOSP BILLS? WHATS THAT? THE BEST DAYCARE,$2 A DAY.. YEAHHHH LIFE IS GOOD!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BUST MY ASS.
Kim

Champaign, IL

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Who brags about being on section 8 & getting food stamps? Only pieces of shits do. Why not brag about going to college, getting a degree & having a job that pay $20 an hour? You aren't living like a king or queen by living off the government. Do you drive a Benz? BMW? Do you live in the suburbs with a basement & pool in your backyard? Do you go out to 5 start restaurants? Hahaha I don't think so.
Vanessa

West Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 26, 2013
In my experience Section 8 neighbors are the WORST. Yes, it may be a few good decent people on Section 8. However, most of those ones I have lived are terrible! Bad ass kids run around everywhere. Many don't bother watching those little bastards and the kids don't even have enough common sense to move out the way when they see a car! Common sense is truly priceless. They also have alot of people living with people on section 8 illegally too. Some of these landlords don't give a rats ass who they rent to as long as they get paycheck. The lowlifes move into our communities while the landlords live in good areas away from the bums. I wish the government would end this program. I hate to say that because I know some families need it and will appreciate it. However, the low life people who don't want anything are complete TRASH.
Original Paulding county

Pikeville, KY

#16 Mar 30, 2013
There is a few angles to look at this. People on Section 8 generally has not always been on it...generally they paid taxes also.

I'm sure Native American people can say the same thing about all the people here complaining.

Alot of the people on Section 8 in the area....actually have been in the area longer than these people complaining.

It is quite annoying that people have been moving into the area...only lived in the area 1 year....5 years...a small few 10 years...then complain about the people who have been in the area since the 1800's.

Alot of the people complaining is not mentioning the fact that a large portion of the people on section 8 in the area actually are descendants of the families who cut downt the trees in the area..plowed the land in the area...made the area into businesses....made the area liveable....etc etc

A majority of the people who complain about section 8 is people who is actually on land that was scammed and even stolen from from Native American people.

Alot of the people who complain is also people who claim to be Christians...yet the Bible goes against complaining in these ways.

I myself used to work 2 and 3 jobs at once....my family has been in the area since 1820's...I do have Cancer...I am NOT on Section 8....I do have Cherokee blood...I do have Muscogee blood.....If you go to any cemetery in the area you'll find my family buried there....If you look on war records in Georgia you'll find my family on every single one all the way back into the 1700's....I do have family who was removed from the Villa Rica area in 1830's and taken down the trail of tears into Oaklahoma....but you will not see me complaining about poor people or anyone who has less than myself....and I'd ay I do have more than enough right to speak on the subject for this area.
Rach

Villa Rica, GA

#17 Apr 10, 2013
Kim wrote:
Who brags about being on section 8 & getting food stamps? Only pieces of shits do. Why not brag about going to college, getting a degree & having a job that pay $20 an hour? You aren't living like a king or queen by living off the government. Do you drive a Benz? BMW? Do you live in the suburbs with a basement & pool in your backyard? Do you go out to 5 start restaurants? Hahaha I don't think so.
Im curious...do you? O.o Im not on section 8 nor do i get any assistance but the fact that they do doesnt bother me...im happy and if a little of my money goes to helping other people out so what! Its true as the saying goes give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish he'll eat for a lifetime....but I believe in karma, ive always been blessed because I give with a cheerful heart.
jason

Carrollton, GA

#18 Apr 15, 2013
If you sell your child for money to buy crack, you may be a section 8 idiot.
Sandra Barber Rabern

Carrollton, GA

#19 Apr 19, 2013
Remember our country's leaders were the people who said,"Everyone should have a House".
TheNuNu

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 21, 2013
Haha, too bad your bitching while I am happy and grateful to have Section 8. and I will keep it forever. I wouldn't give it up unless you have millions. I eat good smell good and I also have a FREE Education. So double free load for me! I don't know why your bitching you get income tax and all the money back at the ned of the year. So STFU and go pinch those pennies for me baby
WTF

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Apr 27, 2013
Ok Shame on all of you. First off the people who are bragging about being lazy ass bastards....GET A JOB!!! For the people complaining about section 8 and shit.... REALLY??? You are soo worried and outraged about your tax dollars going to section 8??? What about the tax breaks for the fucking richest of rich people???? The people who make millions of dollars but pay nothing in taxes??? Where's your outrage with that?? Section 8 help is for the kids who had nothing to do with their parents being lazy or whatever they are... ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC!!! I get free medical and food stamps for my daughter and I because I have no income because I am going to college!!! The only reason I do not get section 8 is because the waiting list is closed. But guess what?? I AM A GOOD FUCKING MOTHER TRYING TO BETTER MYSELF BUT NEED HELP AND THE GOVERNMENT IS HELPING ME.!!!! IF YOU PEOPLE HAD YOUR WAY MY CHILD WOULD BE DEAD!!! So I hope all of you sleep better knowing that!
ANON

Ann Arbor, MI

#23 May 21, 2013
Kim wrote:
ACTUALLY, U CAN GO TO SCHOOL FOR FREE ON SECTION 8, AND WITH ALL FREE STUFF, U CAN AFFORD BMW ALSO, IVE SEEN MANY SECTION 8 PEOPLE WITH NICE HOMES, AND BMW, LEXUS, EVERYTHING. MAYBE YOUR NEIGHBORS HAVE FOOD STAMPS... AND SHE CAN AFFORD A 5 STAR RESTAURANT SO DONT B SO NAIIVE, JUST BECAUSE U CANT AFFORD YOUR LIFE, DOESNT MEAN U HAVE TO BRING OTHERS DOWN WITH YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Douglasville have 2 Attoneys 1 hr FriendofDC 4
Chattahooche Music Festival that wasn't on the ... 4 hr Common Sense 1
News Footage shows moment black boy's birthday party... 12 hr jake kesey 3
Defend our Flag 16 hr HelloThere 2
forrest road = racist? Mon changes 1
Black Ratt Mon Rebel Fighter 2
The Hoax / exposure Mon Rebel Fighter 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hiram Mortgages