mike

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

i thought it was mike cales that got her pregnant. He is the one that left the state.
was told

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

maybe it was him but he didnt leave. i heard he went back to jail
family member

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

I don't know where you got your information, but she is not pregnant...It is obvious that the same person is making all these comments. Your name is changing, but not your location. Just leave it alone and find another subject to gossip about.
agree2

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

was told wrote:
IS SHE PREGNANt?
I heard it was you that he got PG.
WouldntULikeToNo

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Look The Only Thing You Have To Do Is Shut Ur Mouth About Brittani She Is Not Prego So Quit Running Ur Mouth...Ur Were Her Frand And Now U Going To Turn Ur Back On Her Which Is Pretty Ignorant...FYI Back Off And Nobody Gets Hurt...If SomeBody Doesnt Theres Gonna Be A Bitch FIGHT
Nothing

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Don't you have more to talk about? Please don't TRASH THESE KIDS.
Slow Your Roll

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Judged:

I don't really know them but I even heard she was and that it was between Mike or David Cales...someone was just asking and you all freak out.What's up with that?
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

yall people are stupid because i aint freakin pregnant!! Besides if i was it wuldnt be any of yalls god damn business so back off!!When yall come to my house and clean it and pay my bills then it can be yalls business! And it WASNT mike nor david and if it was it really wouldnt matter because it isnt all of hintons business. My sex life has nothing to do with the whole damn freaking city. And whoever put that shit on there your freakin childesh...a freakin 2 year old would do that stupid shit!! Quit running yalls damn mouths!!!
discusted

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

whatever wrote:
yall people are stupid because i aint freakin pregnant!! Besides if i was it wuldnt be any of yalls god damn business so back off!!When yall come to my house and clean it and pay my bills then it can be yalls business! And it WASNT mike nor david and if it was it really wouldnt matter because it isnt all of hintons business. My sex life has nothing to do with the whole damn freaking city. And whoever put that shit on there your freakin childesh...a freakin 2 year old would do that stupid shit!! Quit running yalls damn mouths!!!
OMG, I need to take this time to let you know what a complete and total idiot you made of yourself. bravo!!!
IfUDontMindMeSay ing

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

All This Is Is Drama Just Drop Dont Start Nuthing When You Cant Finish It..........Please Dont Be Saying Nuthing About Brittani She Is A Nice Girl And She Is Not Starting Stuff With You...Everybody Calm Down And Leave The Stuff Alone...............
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

yall just need to shut up it really doesnt matter anymore its done and over with!! What the hell does it matter anyway??
concerned

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

yall needa jesus i say, praya i saya, yesa, yesa yesa, praya anda he shalla take awaya this sinny sinny sinna that is the worlda widea webba!!!! repenta i saya, praya i saya, oh yesa, oh sweeta yessa!!!
RLW

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

concerned wrote:
yall needa jesus i say, praya i saya, yesa, yesa yesa, praya anda he shalla take awaya this sinny sinny sinna that is the worlda widea webba!!!! repenta i saya, praya i saya, oh yesa, oh sweeta yessa!!!
Amen brother halleluja talk about it yeah
1 post removed
hinton language police

Thurmond, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

this subject dosent belong on topix.
hmmm

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Whose the daddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 27 min fitness-guru 56,547
Truck 44 min Right 1
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 4 hr Curious 138
Hinton PD facbook 5 hr Billy Ray 6
Pictures of your basement filled with sewage 11 hr West End 3
truth hurts!! 11 hr tamewater96 10
Dead body @ Hix (Mar '11) 14 hr McCoy 147

Search the Hinton Forum:
•••
•••
Hinton Dating

more search filters

less search filters