“Blah”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 19, 2010
No way! How is he still employed?
Dedicated

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Feb 25, 2013
If you Knew the rules, you would know there are no exceptions to be taken in this situation. But uploading a picture taken from the cab of a locomotive on to the internet is. Mr. Brown is a great trainmaster, and he really cares about our and your safety. He was actually taking a crew to their locomotives so they didn't have to walk in four feet of snow. If I were a single woman, I'd be all over his fine ass. But, alas, I am a married man, and I hear is spoken for.
Skeeter Fulonouy

Canal Winchester, OH

#3 Feb 26, 2013
I wish I could be a trainmaster. I would strive to treat everyone fair. But I've got to tell you this: That little bus stop they call CSX Hinton, I would close immediately. A total waste of time and money. The worse rule breakers on the railroad. One of these days the light bulb will go off in the right persons head and its bye bye cliff apes.-
1 post removed

“I am Random... That is all.”

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm let a buddy get a little wet while walking in snow, or break a bunch if rules and put a truck across the tracks? Lets choose the stupidest and most dangerous of the two. LOL
1 post removed
hahahomo

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Skeeter Fulonouy wrote:
I wish I could be a trainmaster. I would strive to treat everyone fair. But I've got to tell you this: That little bus stop they call CSX Hinton, I would close immediately. A total waste of time and money. The worse rule breakers on the railroad. One of these days the light bulb will go off in the right persons head and its bye bye cliff apes.-
You know you sound like a Homo, right?
Skeeter Fulonouy

Canal Winchester, OH

#8 Feb 27, 2013
hahahomo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you sound like a Homo, right?
Such an intellectual and might I add intelligent reply. Thanks for the compliment.
hahahomo

Beckley, WV

#9 Feb 27, 2013
can you say somthing thats not so gay ?
Skeeter Fulonouy

Hyattsville, MD

#10 Mar 1, 2013
hahahomo wrote:
can you say somthing thats not so gay ?
Tsk, tsk, tsk... I'm not gay. Are you not sure about yourself? Normally those who make such accusations are hiding behind there own fears. It is okay my friend come on out. We will still love you and pray for you. After all we're all God's children, so let's all just get along and live in peace. No need for the name calling. Peace be with you.
hahahomo

Covington, VA

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Do you not recall refering to anyone as a cliff apes? Now speak of "God" and "prayer" after you throw the first stone. I don't care what you call people from Hinton, but its the comment about rules that makes think you're a fag*ott.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 58,041
Acused Child molester staying at 308 9th ave 4 hr Hank Sr 16
fire elknob 5 hr hinton 1
You Dont Live In Fairmont W.v Ronald Atwell Qui... 5 hr Billy Ray Ronald ... 3
What's the drug scene like in Hinton now????? 5 hr Billy Ray Ronald ... 3
upland cememtary 10 hr I_SEE_the_ politi... 2
what happened to josh oneal? 22 hr info 4
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000