United States

#1 Sep 4, 2013
What happen there today.Who went wild?

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Sep 4, 2013

Pine River, WI

#3 Sep 5, 2013
Terrist threat by an employee,Mr. Ronald Atwell,he is in jail on $25,ooo bond.He threaten to kill Steve another manager and employees with an AK-47.See this place has nothing but nutz here.See this crap can happen in a small town.
1 post removed

Pine River, WI

#5 Sep 8, 2013
I don't blame you Apple Jacks,that place has got so bad.No wonder they have lost business.
Dream Crystal

Glasgow, WV

#6 Sep 14, 2013
Well we lost our other Manager now also,he is heading back to Princeton.That leaves 3 total.Steve you can not continue to traet us like trash and think we are going to stay.When are you going to fire the Mouth of the South Donna.She tries to boss everyone and she is the main reason all the new employees are leaving.Crystal Raines you are so lazy ,I am glad you are leaving.P.S. Ralphie has a boyfriend in jail now.
Dream Crystal

Glasgow, WV

#7 Sep 16, 2013
Bahahahahaha Steve is back to 4 managers,Skank girl Melissa O is back.After she walked out in the middle of her shift Steve brought her back.She is a Bipolar psycho.Steve how would your wife like to know that she wants to tap you she told several of us girls this.Bet she would not like this.
Whitten V

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 22, 2013
McDonalds is nasty and I have seen roaches there before.Can any one tell me why every one is quitting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Dorsey 5 hr You are too 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr -meabadboy- 3,701
Jenn 11 hr Rope 27
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) Sun Hatti_Hollerand 2,018
Brian Tincher Oct 23 Been there 2
Tattoos Oct 23 Tina 19
Drug dealers Oct 23 thieves too 6

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance