Posted in the Hinton Forum

wonderin

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2011
?
friendly

Snowshoe, WV

#2 Jul 26, 2011
I heard it on the scanner, they said white mustang was sittin crashed in a feild and run an Angell guys name. I hope he is ok cause he never went to jail.
Get a Life

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 26, 2011
friendly wrote:
I heard it on the scanner, they said white mustang was sittin crashed in a feild and run an Angell guys name. I hope he is ok cause he never went to jail.
Instead of sitting on your ass listening to a scanner, why don't you try minding your own f --king business.
Then, go find a job.
what

Statts Mills, WV

#4 Jul 26, 2011
think we should work day and night? Love my scanner.
True Mountaineer

Sophia, WV

#5 Jul 27, 2011
No, I don't expect you to work day and night! But seriously, what's up with this town, and so many people's obsession with these scanners? There are tons of people here with scanners. I even know someone that carry's a portable scanner with him when he leaves his home. Are most of these folks afraid that their name's gonna come across the scanner? Are they doing something they shouldn't be doing and are a bit paranoid? Or is it entertaining for them to revel in someone else's misfortune? Like the 80's song "Dirty Laundry"; "Kick em when they're up, kick em when there down" I think it's a little bit of both. I've actually been in someone's home and we literally had to stop our conversation because the stupid scanner started screeching! I'm not trying to be mean, but every time I see someone who's got a scanner I can't help but wonder why they've got one. Who has the time to sit around and listen to a scanner so much. Even if you work 8 to 12 hours a day isn't there something more productive you could be doing, like spending time with family, doing something for the community, or even working in the garden? Peace ~~~~~~~
Get a Life

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 27, 2011
True Mountaineer wrote:
No, I don't expect you to work day and night! But seriously, what's up with this town, and so many people's obsession with these scanners? There are tons of people here with scanners. I even know someone that carry's a portable scanner with him when he leaves his home. Are most of these folks afraid that their name's gonna come across the scanner? Are they doing something they shouldn't be doing and are a bit paranoid? Or is it entertaining for them to revel in someone else's misfortune? Like the 80's song "Dirty Laundry"; "Kick em when they're up, kick em when there down" I think it's a little bit of both. I've actually been in someone's home and we literally had to stop our conversation because the stupid scanner started screeching! I'm not trying to be mean, but every time I see someone who's got a scanner I can't help but wonder why they've got one. Who has the time to sit around and listen to a scanner so much. Even if you work 8 to 12 hours a day isn't there something more productive you could be doing, like spending time with family, doing something for the community, or even working in the garden? Peace ~~~~~~~
I firmly believe some people just enjoy being entertained by the heartache and troubles of others. It's a small minded sickness.

They are rubber neckers in the traffic of life. They like to gossip,they like to meddle, they like to stick their noses in other peoples' business.

They are the types who also enjoy seeing people fail or get in trouble because they enjoy feeling superior because that's the only way they can.

Their lives are as small and boring as their minds.
Buckwheat

Disputanta, VA

#7 Jul 27, 2011
You All be having it all wrong.It be the Humor ya know.Well maybe from where yall sit you can't see it.But yall be being funny Hillbillies.
chillin

Snowshoe, WV

#8 Jul 27, 2011
it was mike mann amy mann husband he will walk.
Information

Warfordsburg, PA

#9 Jul 27, 2011
It was not Mike Mann. Get your facts straight retard!!
rodofnc

Afton, VA

#10 Jul 28, 2011
they were just making a lighthearted reference to some things brought up on the "indictments" thread. lol.

Level 3

Since: Jul 08

Spencer, WV

#11 Jul 28, 2011
who was it?
justice monitor

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jul 28, 2011
chillin wrote:
it was mike mann amy mann husband he will walk.
again!!
hmmm

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2011
Brandon ellis
Goober Pyle

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jul 29, 2011
True Mountaineer wrote:
The funny thing is you raking people with scanners over the coals. I notice that you are on the computer all the time.I dont see much difference in the two. Is it possible that you need to look in the mirror?
t a s c p s

Snowshoe, WV

#15 Jul 31, 2011
Goober Pyle you need to clean the oil out of your ear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer recovering after off duty shooting 8 min Sad 76
Poll Does a child deserve to know who their biologic... (Apr '11) 1 hr Dustin 97
Trailer park cats 2 hr Carl 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Diane of Laughter 4,318
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Fri Princess Hey 817
last post wins!!!! (Jul '13) Fri texas pete 265
Why? Fri Some People 13

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages