Comments
61 - 80 of 122 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
HINTIN AROUND

United States

#65 Sep 26, 2013
Rite aid and big four are both on the verge of financial collapse. They have called the mayor and threatened to stop paying b and o taxes if things dont change. The old men are considering moving to las vegas bc of the hooker shortage!!! Thats got the old women nervous!!! Mcdonalds had to start a hiring freeze!!! Krogers may shut down bc nobodys sellin food stamp cards !!!! This could be rge end of hintin!!!
mee

Oak Hill, WV

#66 Sep 26, 2013
As long as people get free money, they will continue this path. Welfare reform NOW!!!!!!!!!! Get rid of the democrats who keep this going.
way past fed up

Christiansburg, VA

#67 Sep 26, 2013
If you go back and remember the young people who have died from drug overdoses in our area, doesnt it make you mad enough to be glad they are cleaning up the streets? My compassion and understanding is GONE! The druggies are doing what they want to do. They made their choices. There are pragrams out there if the want help. They just dont have the personal gumption to get the help. They like what they are doing better. It's come down to where the rubbervmeets the road. Either the decent people move out of the area and let the druggies have it or fight back and run them off. I vote fight back.
answer

Belleville, IL

#68 Sep 26, 2013
U can expect a massive increase in theft for next 3-6 wks cus the street prices will almost double so I doubt I b laughing long its capitolism supply down demand up price soars
Here we go again

United States

#69 Sep 26, 2013
the may arrest them today but they will all be back on the streets aagain. They did this bust a few years back and it didnt stop them so y should this. By this time next week 3rd ave will b back in business again.
Roy

Mount Hope, WV

#70 Sep 26, 2013
Fight fight druggies and rights the rights don't win we all jump in!!!!!
answer

Belleville, IL

#71 Sep 26, 2013
And just cus someone party's a little don't mean they s price of shit lots of people do their thing and still hold job work everyday yes there's a lot that won't work steal everything that ain't nailed down and r worthless but if u make Ur money it ain't no ones bussiness what u buy with iy
local

United States

#72 Sep 26, 2013
mee wrote:
As long as people get free money, they will continue this path. Welfare reform NOW!!!!!!!!!! Get rid of the democrats who keep this going.
Republican corporate welfare is far more costly and unnecessary. A welfare income is hardly enough to cover a days worth of drugs for an addict. We need to get drugs off the streets, but welfare isn't the problem. Poverty often is.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Oak Hill, WV

#73 Sep 26, 2013
It is nice to drive through town today! The question now is if none of these individuals bond out, How long can Summers County afford to keep them there. At $53.00 per day for each of the inmates picked up yesterday the county will pay out $3000.00 daily or $90,000.00 for the next month to WVRJA. The only winner I see in this is our Local Bail Bonding Company.
answer

Olathe, KS

#74 Sep 26, 2013
They need to legalize prescription drugs selling them at about double what cost now. That way new users will go down they'll be affordable so crime rate drops and with added accessibility after people get used to it will decrease ODs but sure won't happen cuts tgr current cycle keeps cops judges prison officials lawyers and all in bussiness. I'm sure bout 2 see 100 posts saying this is stupid buy this is the only country in world that require prescription and we only country with any problems with it. Have fun cheering your frivolous waste of billions though prohibition don't work ud think government would've figured that out in like 40-50 yrs
OKK

Charleston, WV

#75 Sep 26, 2013
Checked some names on the web--they r getting out as fast as they were caught!!
help

Belle, WV

#76 Sep 26, 2013
not sur how u can see who is getting out and who is still in jail can someone help me so i know how please
2 posts removed
try

Oak Hill, WV

#79 Sep 26, 2013
help wrote:
not sur how u can see who is getting out and who is still in jail can someone help me so i know how please
Try wvrja.com/ mugshots then hit on SRJ at the side
try

Oak Hill, WV

#80 Sep 26, 2013
Most of the peoples mugshots were not even taken and posted. I don't know why.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Oak Hill, WV

#81 Sep 26, 2013
help wrote:
Go to WVRJA, click on Daily Incarcerations, click on search by county, All inmates from Summers County will be listed with their charge, date of arrest, and date of birth.
Retro

Charleston, WV

#82 Sep 26, 2013
try wrote:
Most of the peoples mugshots were not even taken and posted. I don't know why.
Politics baby!!! POLITICS!!!
1 post removed
Jake

Mount Hope, WV

#84 Sep 26, 2013
This is jake.....from state farm
Retro

Charleston, WV

#85 Sep 26, 2013
You sound hideous.
keyluck

Charleston, WV

#86 Sep 26, 2013
Did Billy Ray really load his bike with bags of cash and go bail the women out?
Luckyone

York, PA

#87 Sep 27, 2013
Most of you sound ridiculous.... Just because these people were born with a problem such as addiction does not make them skanks or junkies or trash. I was once there and I did not grow up in a poverty stricken home. I would have been right there with them if I were still there. And from personal experience I can say, i did not know anything a doctor gave me would turn my life upside down. I also know from personal experience I hated myself, the things I did, and the way I looked and acted but it was too late. As far as the help goes, there is none. The mother program is a joke and even if it did work for some, getting out and returning to the same place fails. I was suicidal and homicidal and turned into a mess before I finally reached out, far out for help. I was lucky and blessed to finally recieve the help that I got, after getting kicked out of the methadone clinic and referred to an interventionist who bought me a bus ticket and sent me 6 hours away from Hinton! They can only help themselves but they have to have the resources. I have been clean now for almost 5 years and I am praying for these poor people! Most of them aren't even dealers but addicts. If they really want to clean up go after the ones milking the docs for scripts to sell or the dealers that come and stay from Detroit or wherever else they come from! This will not stop here and mocking the people that are less wealthy and poverty stricken quite frankly makes you look like an ass! I'm sorry you feel so strongly about something that you have no clue about!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Acused Child molester staying at 308 9th ave 36 min Hank Sr 15
This site is... 1 hr Plato 18
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Billy 57,229
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 8 hr Honest Babe 1,258
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 8 hr Honest Babe 436
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 8 hr Honest Babe 1,955
last letter first (Sep '13) 8 hr Honest Babe 269
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••