First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JEALOUSY

Mount Hope, WV

#21 Dec 19, 2012
the truth wrote:
damm oxley's think they run this town with their drugs and shit wasteing their time for any of them to run for any office in this town again even dogcatcher lol
The only problem i have with this site is that ppl should have to put there right name on here when they have sumthin to say about others. Its ashame how the city of hinton and the people who live there have to go to a site like this to talk trash about others.These people have worked all their life for what they have so why not get a life and a job an maybe you might have something as they do....im sure they (the family) need nothing from anyone nor would want it....so find another way to entertain yourself like maybe getting a job a being someone...we all have skeletons in our closets as im sure you do too...we all make mistakes...so in the end the truth will prevail....an only time will tell..innocent untill proven guilty...remember this!!!
Rich wheeler

United States

#22 Dec 19, 2012
Whats your name Jealousy? Hypocrite much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clean up river rock 2 hr denise owner of rr 6
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,129
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,003
last letter first (Sep '13) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 751
true/false game (Mar '12) 11 hr mr goodwrench 1,508
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 12 hr Honest Babe 2,552
Will you join me for church today, Melissa? 13 hr haha 10
More from around the web

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE