Looking for someone
hmmm

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jan 30, 2011
I am looking for a gentelman by the name of Rod, he is 42, bald, possibly works for csx railroad, not from the Hinton area, he is from NC, and is Africian American, doe anyone know how I may be able to find this man.. I am interested in him if he is single??
hey

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jan 30, 2011
Yes I know Rod..He is one of my best friends..How do you know him if you dont mind me askn......
because i can

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2011
LOL.......get the gun........
hmmm

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2011
I dont know him actually just seen him around and I am interested, if he is single.. If not I mean to cause him no problems, just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.. If he is I will be glad to leave a e mail address to try to connect up with him..
hey

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jan 31, 2011
Yes he is single....he is a very sweet guy that will do anything to help those who are in need..he doesnt need any one to play games with his feelings he has already been put thru that enough. If you are serious about wanting to get to know him then leaving an email address and i will make sure that he gets it.....
hmmm

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jan 31, 2011
I do understand that, as I said I mean to cause him no problems just very interested. The e mail address is mouseminnie67@yahoo.com.
hmmm

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jan 31, 2011
And thanks so much for your help..
hey

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Feb 4, 2011
ur welcome...i hope he contacts you..he needs some one good that will treat him right and like him for him......He is a really a great guy and will help any one if he can.....
tkl

Lansing, WV

#9 Aug 11, 2013
really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Why 4,491
pee wee patarson 1 hr Worthless 1
Men that are DOGS (Apr '12) 1 hr Worthless 56
Hayward cales Thu Bet ya didnt know 2
JB/Nimitz fire dept (Feb '12) Thu Donna 19
dem Niggiz Iz crazy (May '12) Thu Candy Cane 19
Where is Mary Ellen Bennett Thu Candy Cane 12

Hinton Jobs

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages