Green Valley Fight
don

Elkview, WV

#1 Sep 16, 2011
Just heard a black girl was thumping a blonde at the bar last weekend? I was there a bit and had to leave. Hell yes I am nosy and want to know, who got their ass beat?
allwrong

Danese, WV

#2 Sep 16, 2011
No. I believe you are wrong. I heard that two white girls jumped a black girl and beat her up. I had just left before all of the action but heard it from a good person.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Islamabad, Pakistan

#3 Sep 17, 2011
i beleive that green valley fight

Sunblock Studios Music Videos, Commercials, ad work, Feature Films, TV Shows, Music Portfolios, Show Reels, Demo Reels
dkr

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2011
maybe a harshaw girl. my friend said the fight was outside and no one was bared.
kingdomuk wrote:
i beleive that green valley fight
Sunblock Studios Music Videos, Commercials, ad work, Feature Films, TV Shows, Music Portfolios, Show Reels, Demo Reels
uhh

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Sep 19, 2011
dkr wrote:
maybe a harshaw girl. my friend said the fight was outside and no one was bared.
<quoted text>
That wouldn't be a "girl". That would be a woman who I hope would know better. Any truth to this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bridgestreet Ashland 2 min I am the Kessler guy 29
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,043
Sonya Upton and Brad Jackson 1 hr Oxx 5
That rose regalado girl Sun boo boo 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 23 Alex Kissinger 3,992
Kroger warning Feb 23 In the loop 7
Hinton MOM (Jul '16) Feb 23 Big pickle dickle 25

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance