First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lovely

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 26, 2011
u have to prove that they worked under the table u have to have pics of them working the fruad u have to git them in the act im sorry the gov dont give to shits if they did we would be in the criesis that were in rigth now just figerd id put my two cents in
agree

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jul 27, 2011
I agree with you. I think people should start reporting anyone they suspect of SSI or welfare fraud. However, I have to add all of this "fraud" is the governments fault. They have made it so "appealing" not to work that you can't really blame these people. Think about it...they're the smart ones, they get free checks, medical, food stamps, furniture vouchers, clothing vouchers, utilities paid, free cell phones and lord knows what else and they get to lay around and relax all month. Unless of course they're working under the table...and a lot of them are. Hell, the working people are stupid, we work our a**es off and can't hardly pay our bills. Something's just not right. No wonder our country is so in debt. And by the way, you're talking about them lying around the pipestem pool, have you went by the water slide lately? Drive by there...it is packed, most of them have to be on some kind of assistance, working people are hard at work in the middle of the day unless they have a day off. The city just built them a place to hang out...and bathe lol.
lovely

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 27, 2011
the one thing i find funny is you poeple that bith about this will find out you cant work forever something will happin and you will be in the same boat your rockin and someone will think the same thing about u the poeple who report are no better then the poeple who git the checks and it isnt all ez street when u live on a fixed income poeple pay your power water and sewer phone then what u have left if u didnt git food stamp u wouldn't eat so please stop your bs thank you
agree

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jul 27, 2011
What BS. By the time "the working people" get finished paying all the bills that you people don't have to pay...we barely eat, and we don't get food stamps to help out. Yeah something will happen after we work for years we will be so sick and worn out that we still can't enjoy life. Our life is over while everyone on SSI and welfare cruised through theirs with a free dam* ride!!! And YES people should report this fraud... follow these people around with cameras if we have to, get proof and stop this FRAUD!!!
Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jul 27, 2011
lovely wrote:
the one thing i find funny is you poeple that bith about this will find out you cant work forever something will happin and you will be in the same boat your rockin and someone will think the same thing about u the poeple who report are no better then the poeple who git the checks and it isnt all ez street when u live on a fixed income poeple pay your power water and sewer phone then what u have left if u didnt git food stamp u wouldn't eat so please stop your bs thank you
This post definitely needs to be answered. It seems that the people who are upset with the welfare system, for the most part, are folks who are working and paying in to the Social Security System, just as I did for 47 years. Now, like you seem to be doing, I'm living on a "fixed income" but the big difference is that I WORKED for mine and you should have, too. What has your kind ever done for anybody else but be a burden on the working people? My thoughts are that, if working folks have to drive to a job, then by God it wouldn't hurt you if the law said that you had to get off your butt and clean up the trash along the road or even help repair the roads to make it a little more pleasant for the workers to get to work. Have one little bastard, for that's what they are, and you should have to make a choice. Either you name the father and both of you get sterilized or you don't collect a dime from the welfare folks. Not a dime. Starve to death or whatever. I don't care.
enough

Glasgow, WV

#7 Jul 27, 2011
"Wondering" I think you are right in your assessment of what and how people who eat at the public trough should go through to survive. As you say the rest of us do it and so should everyone else that is able to.
seriously

French Gulch, CA

#8 Jul 27, 2011
People need to wise up and do something about this crap. Yes follow them around with a camera or video and send them in and maybe just maybe this crap would stop. No I do not knock welfare for the people that really need it. Yea one day I might need them, but I won't feel bad because I have worked many years and paid into it. I would do everything that I can to not have to do that. These young girls should have to do something to receive the benefits that they do instead of lying on their backs all day and someone else taking care of their children. The elderly people need the assistance. The men that work and live with their ex wifes or girlfriends that income needs to be turned in. The welfare does make it to easy for the little whore's. I am sorry if I offended anyone the truth is the truth. You know instead of Obama making it hard on the truly disabled and elderly people he needs to stop all the free stuff, and come up with a way that they can check to see who is living there and catch these people and make them pay that money back. Something has to be done about it. I am tired of working every day 2 jobs to provide for every one else. Yes I have to decide sometimes what bill to pay so my kids can eat, but I know in my heart that I have done everything I can do to feed my family and my kids will grow up knowing that you have to work hard for what you get, and no one gets anything for free and won't be on the welfare line. They will work extremely hard so that no one has to take care of things for them. The welfare office has the right to go and check people's home's so they need to crack down.
1 post removed
hinton guy

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jul 27, 2011
There a lot of people fraud the welfare and sale there foodstamps but some people cant get shit
two cents worth

Ridgeview, WV

#11 Jul 28, 2011
i too am sick of supporting the dead beats. i work ten hours a day and can barley afford gas to get there not to mention clothes for the new school year .you get your kids school clothes for free.you don't haave to worry about day care when you are a hour away working.Yes this is a sore subject for me my six year old almost died this summer because we had no insurance and dr just seem to not really want to do anything because of this .Thank God i took him to charleston were he was finally treated after two weeks of pure hell.But the damage was done He has heart damage and will never be like other kids no sports ect.They finally gave me a chips card but it doesnt even cover part of his dr bills I have 467$ every month to pay for him to be healthy...Its not fair there is nothing to help the working people ..I was at the store just a few weaks ago,,a lady laughed at me She said you work all the time and your eating beans i got my food stams we eat steak.I am glad to be able to eat ,,moral of the story i am getting ready for work so i can support you
Silly bitch

Santa Clara, CA

#12 Jul 29, 2011
agree wrote:
What BS. By the time "the working people" get finished paying all the bills that you people don't have to pay...we barely eat, and we don't get food stamps to help out. Yeah something will happen after we work for years we will be so sick and worn out that we still can't enjoy life. Our life is over while everyone on SSI and welfare cruised through theirs with a free dam* ride!!! And YES people should report this fraud... follow these people around with cameras if we have to, get proof and stop this FRAUD!!!
And that would cost more money . People and there dumb ass ideas. I guess that's why you aren't the president. And causing problems in ppls lives is sorry.
dead beat patrol

Glasgow, WV

#13 Jul 29, 2011
Silly bitch wrote:
<quoted text>And that would cost more money . People and there dumb ass ideas. I guess that's why you aren't the president. And causing problems in ppls lives is sorry.
I would bet that evryone who looks at these posts could name at least three people who are "beating" the system in some way. In fact, I can name more than twenty-five. What we have to realize is that those people cheating the people are just taking advantage of anotheer stimulus package-that is they get the money, they spend the money and another business in our county and state can stay open. Just imagine how four wheeler sales would plummet if there was a crackdown on ssi, ssd and workmans comp. How could it cost a lot of money to investigate people who are dependent on the government for their support? The people removed would save a heck of a lot more than it would cost to get them cut off.
lovelyer

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 29, 2011
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
This post definitely needs to be answered. It seems that the people who are upset with the welfare system, for the most part, are folks who are working and paying in to the Social Security System, just as I did for 47 years. Now, like you seem to be doing, I'm living on a "fixed income" but the big difference is that I WORKED for mine and you should have, too. What has your kind ever done for anybody else but be a burden on the working people? My thoughts are that, if working folks have to drive to a job, then by God it wouldn't hurt you if the law said that you had to get off your butt and clean up the trash along the road or even help repair the roads to make it a little more pleasant for the workers to get to work. Have one little bastard, for that's what they are, and you should have to make a choice. Either you name the father and both of you get sterilized or you don't collect a dime from the welfare folks. Not a dime. Starve to death or whatever. I don't care.
looks like i hit a nerve on this one talkin about aborson and everything wow if u poeple think the grov gives to shitts thing of this the poor git taxed form hell and the rich complain about bring there taxes form 35% to 37% come the hell on no ones money matters anymore we are all fuc ed
hinton guy

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jul 30, 2011
Class and dont want her up class friends to know it and some people cant get shit like my wife and i we cant get shit from the welfare she fraud the welfare bad
Shut up

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2011
My dad lost his job when i was a kid and he worked his ass off ever damn day for the system and had to hitch hike back and forth to work so we did not get anything free and just because you get asistance does not mean your getting a free ride and i bet half you snobs thats bitching about welfare was most likely raised on it
im just sayin

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2011
I can remember when I was a kid my dad lost his job one winter and had no other choice but to go get asst. from the dhhr. they had him to work like 15 or 20 hrs a week at the senior citizens building for what he got. Do they not do that anymore??? He was a single father trying to survive. Well as soon as he could he was working again. He always told me their is no shame in getting a little help when u need it, but don't be a bum. If ur a$$ is able to work then u work. I don't care if u have to shovel horse sh!t for a living. I think they need to figure out away to a least cut back on the fraud cause I know they can't stop it all together unless they cut walfare out all the way. Just thought I would say something about this situation.
dead beat patrol

Glasgow, WV

#18 Jul 31, 2011
im just sayin wrote:
I can remember when I was a kid my dad lost his job one winter and had no other choice but to go get asst. from the dhhr. they had him to work like 15 or 20 hrs a week at the senior citizens building for what he got. Do they not do that anymore??? He was a single father trying to survive. Well as soon as he could he was working again. He always told me their is no shame in getting a little help when u need it, but don't be a bum. If ur a$$ is able to work then u work. I don't care if u have to shovel horse sh!t for a living. I think they need to figure out away to a least cut back on the fraud cause I know they can't stop it all together unless they cut walfare out all the way. Just thought I would say something about this situation.
and you are exactly right. The day is passed when people had to do a minimum amount of work for their "check". I dont know why it was stopped but a lot of people were helped, a lot of work got done that needed doing and people kept their pride through it all. Bottom line is that everyone should be required to contribute to the good of us all, even if it is to pick up trash on the highways to get a check.
seriously

French Gulch, CA

#19 Jul 31, 2011
I have never had to get assistance at this point and time, but if I did I am sure there would be some reason why I couldn't get it. I have an education. I don't have a problem with the people that really and honestly need the assistance. I have a problem with the young girls having babies and divorcing their husbands so they can get assistance, and then moving thei ex's in with them. That is the bull that I am talking about. Your right they should have to do some type of work for it. They can pick up trash work it off somehow, so there would not be a deficate with it. Get these low life bums off the streets and into a job. Why are they any different. Set up stings and go onto their home and ask them why is there mens clothes here when you are supposed to be divorced. Also make it in the evening when the ex's get off from their job being paid under the table. D. Meadow and Monty are bad for paying under the table. The IRS has also been notified of that crap to. Some have been working for a couple of years under the table. No I will not name them on here, but you know who you are. You just keep lying at the pool and then go to save a lot or kroger and spend your stamps so when your ex gets off work he will have a steak dinner waiting for him. Also make sure you go to the beack for vacation since you no longer work or do anything else you got fired remember. But you got fired for not doing your job. You cost other people their jobs and now it caught up on you. Well again plelase don't think that I am bashing families that truely need the assistance. I applaud them for humbling their selves and going to that god forsaken place. They look at you like you wnat something for free. I like you have worked many years and it does not come out of their pockets, but they act like it does. PLEASE BY ALL MEANS HELP THE TRUELY HONEST AND HARD WORKING PEOPLE. Then need the help so they can get back on their feet.
agree

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Aug 1, 2011
People should start reporting these people. Report them over and over if you have to. Sitting around complaining is not putting a stop to this system abuse, people need to start doing something about it.
So Serious

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Aug 1, 2011
I like the beach, it is fun!!
your friend

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Aug 1, 2011
Hi Vicky, how have you been? Looks like you have alot of time on your hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessie Patterson 1 hr Know for sure 25
Mark "Madball" Ward 6 hr SnowWhite 9
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 14 hr quilterqueen 3,442
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 15 hr quilterqueen 2,117
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr Just saying 4,194
How Did We Get to This Place in Southern West ... 20 hr Wricky 4
For Hayward and Shirley 22 hr dong 7

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages