Comments
41 - 60 of 68 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2009
i do me ma own wai

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 28, 2008
 
Prego luvin punkin wrote:
does anyone know some guy named punkin I moved here a few months ago, I met him, we had sex, and I thing I may be pregnant with his baby!!!!!!! I think I heard on of his friends call him roger maybe or something like that.I cant find him anywhere!! PLEASE HELP me find my babies father!!!!!!!!!!
hei i know punkinz # if u wanna talk 2 me add me on yahoo messenger love_2_envy_me..i know him all 2 well..
gANGSta DOA

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Aug 28, 2008
 
Prego luvin punkin wrote:
does anyone know some guy named punkin I moved here a few months ago, I met him, we had sex, and I thing I may be pregnant with his baby!!!!!!! I think I heard on of his friends call him roger maybe or something like that.I cant find him anywhere!! PLEASE HELP me find my babies father!!!!!!!!!!
I'M the babies daddy...not that punk Punkin'
Condoms

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Aug 28, 2008
 
prego luvin punkin wrote:
To everyone on this website who is saying I did not use a condom you are an idiot!!!!! They do break just like every thing else I am not a bad person and I never stated I did not use a condom so before you talk you sh*t get your facts straight!!!!!
Squeeze the tip of the condom with one hand as you roll the condom up with the other hand. Make sure you roll it all the way up. If you don't squeeze the tip before you start rolling the condom on, it will fill up with air & bust like a balloon. oops
So So What

Mableton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Aug 28, 2008
 
if she's dumd enough to hook up with someone she doesn't know - how the heck do you expect her to use a condom the right way???
whisper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Aug 29, 2008
 
you need to shut the f*ck up stupid bi*ch you don't even know me
whisper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Aug 30, 2008
 
as a matter of fact i know that thats a lie cause he comes to my house every night whenever i get off of work or if i don't work i'm with him all day so if your tryin to make me jealous you can't because i know where he is at all the time!!! So get you f*ckin sh*t straight before you go talking it bi*ch!!!!! And oh yeah I am the girl he is f*ckin with not one of my friends.... And you probably know who I am and if you do you don't wanna f*ck with me cause I will stomp a mud hole in your as* and walk it dry so just try me!!!
Crack Rabbit

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Aug 30, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Prego luvin punkin wrote:
does anyone know some guy named punkin I moved here a few months ago, I met him, we had sex, and I thing I may be pregnant with his baby!!!!!!! I think I heard on of his friends call him roger maybe or something like that.I cant find him anywhere!! PLEASE HELP me find my babies father!!!!!!!!!!
Just what the hell are you doing humping a punkin???...you just can't come to this town and hump the first damn punkin you see....you need to shop around....make sure that the punkin you pick is the right one for you...and now you claim to be a packin a little punkin.....and you can't seem to find the punkin in question.....someone should have told you what would happen...if you take your snatch to a punkin patch..........
someone who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Aug 31, 2008
 
I wouldn't sleep with punkin if i were any of you guys because he gave me herpes. on the real i hope he reads this because if you are punkin that gun ain't gonna stop me from hurting you really bad so you bette watch your back!!
Crack Rabbit

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Aug 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

whisper wrote:
as a matter of fact i know that thats a lie cause he comes to my house every night whenever i get off of work or if i don't work i'm with him all day so if your tryin to make me jealous you can't because i know where he is at all the time!!! So get you f*ckin sh*t straight before you go talking it bi*ch!!!!! And oh yeah I am the girl he is f*ckin with not one of my friends.... And you probably know who I am and if you do you don't wanna f*ck with me cause I will stomp a mud hole in your as* and walk it dry so just try me!!!
Well...Damn you're a mean HillBilly....But I know who you are....I'll try you...I've never had a mudhole in my ass before....always wanted one for christmas....but Santa never brought it....If I had only known I could get a mudhole from....Punkin Clause.....but I will need you to walk it dry before I go to work.....I can't be working all day with the mudhole in my ass leaking water all over the place.....so you bring your mudhole...and I'll bring my ass....Oh....don't forget your Stompping shoes....I'll be honest with you...I'm real excited about this....I just can't wait to get my new Mudhole....You big mountain bitch you..........
big mountain bitch lovers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 2, 2008
 
Crack Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...Damn you're a mean HillBilly....But I know who you are....I'll try you...I've never had a mudhole in my ass before....always wanted one for christmas....but Santa never brought it....If I had only known I could get a mudhole from....Punkin Clause.....but I will need you to walk it dry before I go to work.....I can't be working all day with the mudhole in my ass leaking water all over the place.....so you bring your mudhole...and I'll bring my ass....Oh....don't forget your Stompping shoes....I'll be honest with you...I'm real excited about this....I just can't wait to get my new Mudhole....You big mountain bitch you..........
so you think you know who whisper is huh??? go ahead and guess i bet you five million dollars you don't know cause if you did you wouldn't be talking all this sh*t! and just who the hell are you anyways? whisper is my friend and she will mess you up in a heartbeat!!!!
i know too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 2, 2008
 
someone who knows wrote:
I wouldn't sleep with punkin if i were any of you guys because he gave me herpes. on the real i hope he reads this because if you are punkin that gun ain't gonna stop me from hurting you really bad so you bette watch your back!!
omg....he totally gave it to me too!!! i thought it was someone else but i made them show me papers and they didn't have anything so the only other person it could be is punkin...so i know your not lying. punkin is dirty skank who fu*ks anything with a pu*sy and i didn't know that until everyone told me.
BlueWaterStrange r

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 2, 2008
 
prego luvin punkin wrote:
To everyone on this website who is saying I did not use a condom you are an idiot!!!!! They do break just like every thing else I am not a bad person and I never stated I did not use a condom so before you talk you sh*t get your facts straight!!!!!
You're either a botard or a skank. Take your pick.
Crack Rabbit

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 3, 2008
 
big mountain bitch lovers wrote:
<quoted text> so you think you know who whisper is huh??? go ahead and guess i bet you five million dollars you don't know cause if you did you wouldn't be talking all this sh*t! and just who the hell are you anyways? whisper is my friend and she will mess you up in a heartbeat!!!!
You'll bet me five million dollars???....you can't cover that bet!!!...do you have any Idea how many SSI...and welfare checks you're gonna have to save to make five million dollars.....shit!!!....I would be too damn old to collect my bet ....by the time you got it saved up....you're just jealous because me and whisper are gonna have a beer together....and you're feeling neglected.....but don't worry....I'll put in a good word for ya....
PFC

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 20, 2008
 
i know him his nickname is pumpkin and you got involved and pregnant with the wrong lil boy yes lil boy. he went awol from the military, has been aressted more times than i can count and yes his real name is roger dale cox jr. a big druggie. girl move on and raise that kid yourself you are better off or the next topix poll will probably be on you from them low life people in hinton. so good luck!!!
Go Mavs Peterstown WV

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 20, 2008
 
He will show up around Halloween...lol
PFC

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 20, 2008
 
yea he tricks then treats you to a number of std's....lmao
dream on

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 21, 2008
 
stupid...stupid...stupid
hinton

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 21, 2008
 
ask brandy....she sits on 3rd alot
Psycho

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Sep 24, 2008
 
Has anyone else noticed how many filthy sluts live in Hinton. I mean seriously look at all the diseased looking woman running around here...All they do is look for pills or dope, and they donít even care where there kids are.
Do your self, and Summers co. a favor and get an abortion!
I am SICK to death of all these dumb ass kids walking the streets with nothing better to do that cause trouble...
careful

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Sep 24, 2008
 
be careful

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min Yes it is me 53,477
the sissy atwell 37 min WTF 5
true/false game (Mar '12) 1 hr -Lily- 1,311
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 10 hr Honest Babe 429
last letter first (Sep '13) 10 hr Honest Babe 259
Lets play "follow the word" (Dec '10) 10 hr Honest Babe 247
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 10 hr Honest Babe 1,951
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hinton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••