So will the 2010 Talent Show at SCHS ...

So will the 2010 Talent Show at SCHS suck now?

Posted in the Hinton Forum

Lovely

Athens, WV

#1 Aug 25, 2009
Last year, plenty of talented kids graduated. I'm not saying that the undergrads aren't talented, but still.
I mean, Haley S. is gone.
Keith S. and Megan K. are gone. And so is Mariah P.
Jessi T's BEEN gone.
And what about Darrel S. and Clinton T? Their performance last year was amazing! I don't know how anyone can compare themselves to that act.

We still have some talent, but lets face it. If were stuck with any more interpretive dancing, were in for a world of bordom. What do you guys think?
hmm

Beckley, WV

#2 Aug 28, 2009
I'll admit no one can top Clinton and Darrel's battle, but the interpretive dancing was good as well. It takes a lot of talent, time, and planning to do some of that stuff. Sure the Seniors are gone, but that doesn't mean the school still doesn't have talent.
MizzThang

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2009
Yeah the battle was exciting and new and NOONE will ever top that.And Haley was just amazing!I never really thought Keith could sing all that well.His voice cracked too much.It was all Megan.Mariah surprised me last year with Megan.I didn't know she could sing that great.Sarah and Devin's act with the pots and pan was something fresh and enjoyable.But we've still got Nick and his band and I'm sure some of the new kids will come up with something.Talk Miss Cales into letting the theater class do something awesome like having someone from the band play music from the sound room up top for effect during a skit or something.It sounds amazing from the seats.
lalalala

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Aug 29, 2009

“I am whatever you say I am!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Jump In The Branch

#5 Jul 9, 2014
Sarah and I did do something amazing with those pots and pans. That will forever be in our memories as well as everyone else's who saw it. We are a pair me and my bestie <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 29 min quilterqueen 2,125
High School Break In 1 hr unfair 33
Nose jobs dj A 1 hr Friend 20
Jessie Patterson 1 hr Lol 37
Poll Strip Club at the old Bobcats Den!!! (Jan '08) 6 hr crazy 49
Who the rat 6 hr crazy 14
ancestry.com 8 hr searchforkin 1

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance